Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,490 comments
friends megane rs275 mod in my car side windows only show the shadows of the opponents. the opponent himself is not on the side windows. Is there a fix patch for this. thanks in advance.

rs.png

I'll take it one further and say that's a 60's Gibson GA-77 amp behind the Les Paul and either a Fender Tweed Deluxe or Super behind the Strat. Hard to tell from the proportions on a small avatar pic though. ;)

Gibson 1959 Sunburst Les Paul and Fender 1961 Sunburst Strat. One amp is a Fender Bassman I think the other one is a Gibson, not sure about the model.

Fireball brought up the fact that NAGP had updated a Detroit Belle Isle a couple weeks ago. Haven't tried it yet but here it is with the hole fix already applied. Most likely the config file out there would work for this too. (?)

Gibson 1959 Sunburst Les Paul and Fender 1961 Sunburst Strat. One amp is a Fender Bassman I think the other one is a Gibson, not sure about the model.
Not a Fender Bassman. I build, mod and fix guitars and amps. Here's the one I've built. You can see that it's a square shape and not rectangle. I know from experience that the horn of the guitar doesn't even come up to the top of the amp.
10835119_10206301779126211_344574069887972516_o.jpg

Here's some new track limits for
Silesia Ring

https://mega.nz/#!HswRES5b!iz8VZmA71KABXiwXrbnJeCnYLUydHVCDEKRrx6N6hq8

I didn't create a new fastlane or pitlane, just the limits. The only problem I have is the AI cars hesitate for a split second at the start of a race. Going to try making a fastlane soon (maybe tomorrow) and see if that might fix the starting problem.

LiquidSkyMan, thanks for doing this. I have a question. The track has two layouts. Are these adjustments for both or one? Which layout folder should I put the files?

You can go back to the old layout for now.
If you click the drop down arrow (the one that brings you to the settings etc menu) there should be a setting allowing you to revert to the classic layout.

Thanks mate, I found it thanks to you!
Anyway it's a really issue this new thing.

Does anyone know if you can assign a different kn5 file for each skin using extensions? I'm working on a MOD at the moment, but some models have different wheels, but i don't want to create different folders

Be cautious, CM doesn't visualize the config_ext in the showroom, so you have to make a complete Kn5 for each different version..

If I remember it was in WIP but was never materialized.

Anyone else having troubles with CM as of yesterday ? It's slow as **** , becomes unresponsive / crashes a lot and all that pleasant stuff. Upgraded ma CSP to 1.52 three days ago so maybe there's a correlation there, I don't know.

Thats why you should always have auto updates turned off for shader and CM. You'll never get bit, let others take the plunge first ;):D

Fireball brought up the fact that NAGP had updated a Detroit Belle Isle a couple weeks ago. Haven't tried it yet but here it is with the hole fix already applied. Most likely the config file out there would work for this too. (?)
much worse than the regular belle isle, there is nothing trackside anymore. dont know why they removed all the trees and stuff

much worse than the regular belle isle, there is nothing trackside anymore. dont know why they removed all the trees and stuff
OK, thanks for the heads up. NAGP runs online servers and usually over-optimize the tracks so they run smooth for everyone online. In this case something I don't need either. Maybe good for some of the potato users in here?

With Apexxer's Megane RS, I can't see opponent cars in side mirrors. Only their shadows show

Weird, I have totally black side windows on my side. Obviously different CSP result.
Nevertheless I saw that side windows doesn't contain transparent flag and I think it's mandatory.
below is Apexxer megane kn5 with added transparent flag. Fix issue on my side perhaps it will fix yours.
https://we.tl/t-igUDuF2WIA

Yea, that's one of the last possibilities. I'm still on 0.1.52. There's 8 newer versions if you can recommend any?

I'm currently running the second latest build 0.1.59. It's not perfect, but none of them are. The most up to date has broken FXAA, which is the only reason I'm not running that.

P.S. Sometimes you can fix simple bugs just by clicking the 'reinstall current version' button in the CSP settings, or by selecting a version that's just slightly older, then clicking the one you want again after that.

Last edited:
Love that Toyota and Bmw great pack to drive. Gotta try others but mix of a sound is nightmare on turbo cars.That needs fixing a lot.I changed Toyota to Kunos Celica so I can drive it lol.Turbo is way too loud etc...

The turbo is defnitely way too loud in the Supra, but if you turn it down, then the rest of the engine sound is quite good. I really enjoy driving the car too. It's very eager to go sideways, but in a nice controllable way.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back