Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,494 comments
Another great addon for us. Thank you mate. 👍

My Detroit(ACU) track version, only allow grids of 8 cars. Is it what all have, or I missed an addon for that?
Besides Detroit Belle Isle 2017, I have another Detroit Street Circuit version, where I can race with 32 cars.
Any clarification please?

Cheers
@Foxeway did a 32 pit addon for acu_detroit, somewhere back probably a couple 100 posts by now :-)

Found the post -
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1152#post-13104506

I'm having the same issue... I go for sol preloaded textures in sol config app (page 0) click there few times. I will try to update CSP because I have the same configuration of you

Tried on the latest CM & CSP versions & it still happens. No idea why

Hey Shaun, congrats on the Radical! Had a blast giving this a squirt around Brands Hatch last night. Just a question on the headlights, is there a setting to change so that headlights turn on automatically? I can turn them on manually and other cars my in library all work.

Thanks again for the fine work!
I believe there is a setting in CM for this. You can also set this for AI, I believe.

hope this helps

"Released to 1.5k subs"

This guy doesn't seem to be a professional to me, probably the mod is badly made.
Very true, but if you can find the first release (not by me) of the Radical somewhere and compare it to mine, it's amazing what can be done with some TLC LOL

Not all cars are totally broken, they just have not had a dedicated person / team really take the time to dig in to them. Some are way way beyond repair though.

After blasting @Shaun Clarke Radical SR3 around pretty much every track I have, curiosity got the better of me and I booted up rF2 last night and dusted off their version of the SR3. What junk that car is! I come crawling back to Assetto Corsa this morning with flowers and begging for forgiveness
I must admit that did make me laugh, sorry don't do flowers, they set me off HA HA

Ah - thanks. I wasn't sure from the notes - Assettoland seem to be taking all of the credit:

Peugeot 308 RCZ RACING CUP 2010.
- Original model by TURN 10 (Forza Motorsport 4).
- Converted to Assetto Corsa by Assettoland.
- Sound by Fonsecker.
- Physics by Assettoland and Erik Wispelwey.
- Rendered preview pictures by Assettoland. (using KeyShot 9).
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Franky Smits and TRAXX Racing Team:
For providing us with all kinds of useful information, documentations and pictures of the car,
so we could try to replicate this mod like the one in real life.
You can visit the teams Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/Traxx-Racing-Team-106460276060081/
or the teams official website here: http://traxxracingteam.eu/
Feel free to share the car where you want but try to keep the original link.
Also, if you want to alter the car, please ask us first.
We hope you enjoy the car, and if any problems, please report to us by using
the contact form on our website https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland
Kindest Regards from:
The Assettoland crew.

FANTASTIC MOD, where can you find any skins?

Shaun, something, that interest me a lot and may be others, would be some feedback from the driver about the differents sounds he hears when he drives it on track.
What I mean, could he gives us, some values for the different sounds in game to reproduce at home a real SR3 drive on track:
Sound level of:
-the engine
-wind
-tyres
-opponents
-dirt
-surfaces
-transmission
To be as close as possible to reality
Would be great :)
Thanks in advance

That is a very intersting questions. I know he is on here, maybe not active, but I will certainly ask him to post his feedback. Can't promise anything, but if you don't ask......

Boys.
I have just been contacted by TCR to tell me that the Hungarian web mod is a WIP that they are going to release officially at the end of the year and for free.
Therefore they asked me to download the links from my website. Just let you know.

GT4 SUPRA: https://www.facebook.com/groups/119869641975310

Practicing for a Nordscheliefe 20 cars, 10 laps race.
Anyone interested? We can change race to 20 laps, I mean an endurance true race. :crazy:

ihxl.jpg

I wouldn't adjust the RPM Limiter. That's not going to be your problem. Put that back and go to the bottom of engine.ini. In the Damage section it's most likely going to be your turbo that's causing that damage if I remember right. Adjust the turbo damage level threshold up a bit. Same can be done for the RPM's in that section if that happens to be the cause as well.

So as I investigate this further, I see that it's only on the first 2 laps out of the pits (ai is controlling the car) the damage indicator shows the engine flashing red repeatedly throughout the lap, accumulating yellowness on the engine. After the first lap (this is with no adjustments in engine.ini) the damage indicator stops indicating damage. High engine revs (and turbo) do not indicate any actions in the damage indicator.A trip back to the pits and out again shows a flashing red engine one time, and then stops completely again. Subsequent trips to pits and back out show no damage indicator activity after this. Just a bit odd...
Following the tips here, raising RPM threshold didn't stop the red, changing the RPM_DAMAGE_k to zero seems to stop the red flashes accumulating the yellow on the engine.
In the end, I will just turn off the damage indicator auto display and not worry about it. Thanks for the suggestions! I learn something every time.

Kinda like it's linked to engine being warm...

Last edited:
Okay I might be being an idiot - where do I click to give a track a rating? I see the top right has the 'favourites' option but i'd like to differentiate between 4 and 5 star circuits.

View attachment 925300

Its not in that track choice option.
you must select the other one, the one with a bigger circule (change track) and not the smaller (manage track) in the main menu. ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back