Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,494 comments
Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am trying to create a path where the Italian hillclimb championship is run and in 2018 the FIA HILLCLIMB MASTER took place, I used several groups and I must say that the results compared to the real counterpart are not so bad (I speak of the road ..) now I am at a blind spot, I would like to enhance it in everything by adding the vegetation and then texturing it ... on the latter I have great difficulties he hoped someone could explain how to do it and for the speech trees I have found other tracks but I don't know how to "take them" or is there a collection you can download? in FBX or Xpacks for Race Track Builder?

this is the track from the exterior:

onboard with Radical from Shaun (fantastic car!):

Hi everyone, I am trying to create a path where the Italian hillclimb championship is run and in 2018 the FIA HILLCLIMB MASTER took place, I used several groups and I must say that the results compared to the real counterpart are not so bad (I speak of the road ..) now I am at a blind spot, I would like to enhance it in everything by adding the vegetation and then texturing it ... on the latter I have great difficulties he hoped someone could explain how to do it and for the speech trees I have found other tracks but I don't know how to "take them" or is there a collection you can download? in FBX or Xpacks for Race Track Builder?

this is the track from the exterior:

onboard with Radical from Shaun (fantastic car!):

The tutorials over here cover pretty much everything you are asking:

https://assettocorsamods.net/forums/tracks.9/

much worse than the regular belle isle, there is nothing trackside anymore. dont know why they removed all the trees and stuff
Yes removed objects but the road mesh has definitely been updated. Original is way to smooth, this layout is not. No perfect track but can choose between one that has all objects but smooth th h track, or a rougher track with less backgrounds. Maybe someone can combine the 2?. I wouldnt dismiss it without at least trying the road surface out.

The turbo is defnitely way too loud in the Supra, but if you turn it down, then the rest of the engine sound is quite good. I really enjoy driving the car too. It's very eager to go sideways, but in a nice controllable way.

Is this done using an ext_config.ini? I'm sure you posted about this before but I can't find that post for some reason :boggled:

If you've been active here for a while, you should already know that we don't link to pay mods here, or sites that post them. If we did, this thread would get closed too.

That's not really true, this page used to link to all sorts of paid mods (mostly scam ones) until there was a crackdown and the thread has seemed to live for a pretty long time.

That's not really true, this page used to link to all sorts of paid mods (mostly scam ones) until there was a crackdown and the thread has seemed to live for a pretty long time.

Yes, it really is true. And it's not a topic up for debate to be fair. This place is for discussing mods not hosting paymods - there's plenty of places to find those if you search the web, but here isn't one of those.

Is this done using an ext_config.ini? I'm sure you posted about this before but I can't find that post for some reason :boggled:

Just add these lines to the ext_config.ini in any car mod folder and then you can alter each value to make the mix of audio FX as you like it.

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 0.1
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
UP_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 0.1
TURBO = 1.0
RAIN_EXT=1.0
RAIN_INT=0.8
WIPER_EXT=0.8
WIPER_INT=0.6

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    390 bytes · Views: 33
Absolutely Not. You guys seemed to miss understand what I said, I was saying that paid mods used to be hosted here, I'm not asking for them to return, and I don't understand how simply discussing that fact makes this place at risk of being shut down.

Absolutely Not. You guys seemed to miss understand what I said, I was saying that paid mods used to be hosted here, I'm not asking for them to return, and I don't understand how simply discussing that fact makes this place at risk of being shut down.

FFS. What don't you get? If even a Russian site had to close a thread because of potential legal issues, what do you think wil happen here when you post the link to the Russian site with paymods?

Also, you claim to read this thread, yet you seem to forget that it was only a matter of weeks ago that the moderators changed the title of this thread to say : NO PAYMODS. NO LINKS TO PAY MODS. DO NOT POST PAYMODS. It took a couple of weeks for them to revert to the normal thread title, under the understanding that we all got the point.

It's really not that hard to understand. Just STOP.

The first rule of Fight Club is that NOBODY talks about Fight Club.

i.e. When you discuss and repost the link in your quote, you are posting the link. I suggest to you once again, just leave this subject alone.

And you quoted the post with the link. Can you stop now instead of taking it out on this poor guy? :lol:

I keep working...
Hyundai WTCR 2020 maki123 & delpinsky V3 :gtpflag:

Skins

http://lr19skins.simplesite.com/446236599

3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
Don't think so, this is SwissTony's mod (with the Mazda RX7 FC S4 wheels to mimic the stock look ahah) - looks pretty stock but the dashboard is all carbon and there are no street gauges. I'm longing for a proper stock model, though. And the HSV GTS-R '96 (featured in both FH3/FM7).
ah i see, but how you get that interior with out the roll cage? And yes being an Aussie, i would love to see a few Australian race cars get converted.
XB Falcon coupe,
iu

LJ Torana XU1
iu

Bluebird TRX
iu

XD Falcon
iu

I believe there is a setting in CM for this. You can also set this for AI, I believe.

hope this helps
Thanks Shaun. I'm pretty sure I have these settings on already - all other cars seem to turn their lights on, just the Radical that stays off. I'll do some digging and see what I can come up with. Does any one else have the same problem?

x4fabToday at 1:12 AM
v0.1.61
• New [NODE_ADJUSTMENT_...] section with MOVE_TO allowing to move nodes to certain parents;
• New parameter for [MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...], same MOVE_TO;
• Custom mirroring on monitor is now available for Oculus as well;
• Custom shadow matrices with Oculus fixed;
• Glitchy black refraction with zero for specular exponent fixed;
• White preview in photo mode app fixed;
• Turning signals, hazard lights and sparks should work online now;
• G-buffer masking fixed;
• New FIXED_EMISSIVE parameter for [SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] instead of old extFixedEmissive;
• Replays storing dynamic Weather FX and other extended data fixed;
• New IMGUI-based apps, including new chat app, now should work in VR;
• New chat app: fading for messages, few small fixes;
• Original anti-aliasing mode in Graphic Adjustments won’t break everything now.
• Gear input (for extended configs) now doesn’t show neutral when shifting with sequential;
• New input for extended physics, GEAR_ALT, which wouldn’t go through neutral when shifting with sequential;
• New inputs, such as compass or lap time, and new formatting modes for [DI_…] (documented).

Thanks Shaun. I'm pretty sure I have these settings on already - all other cars seem to turn their lights on, just the Radical that stays off. I'll do some digging and see what I can come up with. Does any one else have the same problem?
I have not driven the Radical at night, but for some cars it helps when you remove the "single seater" tag. Unless I'm mistaken (not at my rig atm) the Radical has this tag added.

Edit: confirmed: removing the single seater tag solves the issue.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back