Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,490 comments
Hello guys excuse the stupid question , has anyone already tried to do animation marshal circuits Assetto Corsa to wave flags?
Thank you for your kind reply and patience

Hi! I guess that it was discussed here some pages back and it seams that it is not as easy as only animate, it has some "issues" to deal behind it.

Yes, on Lilski´s Road America track the marshals are animated.

You are right, but the marshals are only moving from one side to another or doing random moviments - the flags wave isn't implemented yet because it is not as simple as it looks.

Doesn't really do these liveries justice but here is a on mass preview LOL

__custom_showroom_1591211661.jpg

I give up my search, trying to find the rest of the AssettoGarage and Rallyworld cars.

Although there's a guy called Jesús Alvarez who is a member of Rallyworld. Do any of you have any idea how I could contact him?

Zandvoort 2020 -- DRS Zones?

I've downloaded the recent version of Zandvoort 2020, however, it's not clear from the posts who made the most recent updates.

It's looking pretty good, and seems to improve with each new version I install. However, it still doesn't have the two DRS zones and markers.

So for whoever's working on it, or someone who knows how to add DRS... it would definitely further along this new version's development, especially for use with F1 and other cars that use it.
I will pass it on to the guy who's creating it!

In the meantime I've been trying to fix some stuff myself, to help him out a bit as he can't work on it the coming week. I was trying to smoothen the transition from the gravel, asphalt and grass. I tried it out with the Kunos textures and shaders at first, to get a feel for it, but I'm not getting the result I'm looking for. Does anyone have an idea how I can do this, or what I'm doing wrong?
101601121-261064324996002-1597451654829965312-n.png

Go to the selfy page, enter your login and the car will be available alongside with your other purchased cars

I'm not sure I am seeing the same thing you see in my own Sellfy purchases page. . Is "RSS_Formula_RSS_2_v6_Assetto_Corsa_v4.zip" the same filename as the NEW file with the update? Cheers!

rss-sellfy-purchases-001.jpg

RSS Post on FB:

Race Sim Studio
1 hr ·
Hi all,

We are having some technical issues while delivering the free Formula RSS 2 2020 spec car that was planned to be sent to all the previous RSS 2 2018 car owners, so please be patient.

However, you can click the download link from the original download email to obtain the product. That is valid for owners of the Formula RSS 2 V6 car, Formula RSS 2018 Pack 1, and Formula RSS 2019 Pack 1.

BTW: I did a warm up at Brasilia Track if someone likes to watch those vods....

Some updated mods:

ASR Formula's Ferrari 641/2 (1990/v1.10):
  • Fixed aerodynamics.
  • Fixed drivetrain.
ASR Formula's Jordan 191 (1991/v1.01):
  • Updated liveries.
  • Updated gearbox.
Nicecuppatea's Volsin C6 (1923/v1.2):
  • Updated driver model.
  • Added LOD models.
  • Updated tyres.
  • Updated engine sounds.
  • Updated horn sound.
Kyuubeey's Mazda RX-7 Improved Physics (1991/v2.4):
  • Redid rear geometry for better accuracy
  • Moved front suspension trail axis forward, alleviates some bad FFB from physics discrepancy
  • Tidied up some files
Kyuubeey's Toyota Supra Improved Physics (1993/v1.65):
  • Moved front suspension trail axis forward, alleviates some bad FFB from physics discrepancy
  • Tidied up some files a bit

Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I looked alot for a good version of the mercedes AMG GTR 2017 but didn't find one that I find "realistic". The most common one, I think from markos Krass (don't know if someone edited afterwards) oversteers alot and doesn't seem real to me. Does anyone have a link to a "better" version of this car. It's kinda the one car that I like and could never find a proper one in AC.
Thanks in Advance :)

Would it be this one?
vsi8.png

gitq.png

Or this?
o54k.png

jo2c.png

Let me know by PM, I will make a very nice price for you.:cool:

When you've used Customtracksbakery to create vao patches did you set up arguments for particular tracks?

It's fully automated with all necessary arguments already written bluepeter. Just drop the nk5 onto the bakery exe., wait for it to finish and save the vao in the same folder the kn5 is in, then you're ready to drive.

Since in the past few weeks I've done countless laps during testing and racing at the new Daytona track, and I've really began to enjoy oval racing with nascar mods! So I have a request @LiquidSkyMan, can you possibly look at the AI for the Charlotte oval when you get the chance? With full grid, some AI cars don't start and there's a few crashes in qualifying. With all of AC's limits to oval racing, it still sure as hell is fun!

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mountain-peak-charlotte-speedway.164316/

Please see if my version does the same thing, plus you get the Roval too.

first attempt at invention with 3dsimed3 (all stolen) but the idea was to make a gt4 version of a jaguar that I had in my database.
Change the interior for the jaguar gt3 but I can not make the board work (perhaps it is a small problem compared to so many others it has but it would be the first) if someone can help me I appreciate it, if someone is interested in sending it to you to do it yourself send a private message

upload_2020-6-3_22-4-14.png

@Real Toonces Can you do me a set up for the ferrari 458 bog standard road edition for imola please. Trying to get 1.56 outta it, I flattening at 2.01 as the brakes, tyres, whatever ain't working for me.

In a word, no. I've never had much luck with Ferraris; they don't respond well to setup tweaks. esp the 458 GT2. And I don't like chicanes, so the last Imola I like is 1972. I spent an hour trying to improve on Bruce Hill's 5-star setup, posted on The Set*p Mark*t, but other than making the gear choices and brake balance more to my liking, no, I couldn't. But you should easily break the 2-minute barrier with it, probably the 1:55, maybe the 1:50. Try it.

Attachments

• 458GT2_Imola_B_Hill.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 15
Greetings to all - been driving ACU's Detroit City Circuit lately, and got inspired to create some more cameras for this exhilarating track (also to test acquired skills in this area to undertake a test-project)...

View attachment 926871

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/detroit-city-circuit-tv-replay-cameras.33571/

Before I forget, a general commendation of thanks to all the members that contribute their AC goodies with the community - it may go unmentioned - but it is really appreciated!

Is this something ACU is working on now? I went looking for the track and found a couple links, as well I see someone provided a link to a detroit circut track in the comments on your Race Department cams page(even has a couple billboard skins by mascot). All links lead to detroit circuit that don't appear to be related to ACU. None of these seem to work with your cameras. If it's not currently being done, where would I find the ACU version? Seems like a great track, would love to find the one that works with your cams:tup:

Super easy - the correct procedure to achieve what you want is described by GzeroD below ;-)
AC physics allow most of anything when applying creative application of available tools ;-)

This ^^^

You simply calculate whatever brake torque you want to set in the default setup, then simply expand the upper setup.ini brake power limit, … done.
Extra points: use the Show_Clicks command parameter to mask the now arbitrary % value exceeding 100% to clicks that correspond with what you want to have displayed in the setup UI in session … done … clean result ;-)

Also you mention not being able to assign different torque values to front / rear brakes … of course you can ;-)
That is what your brake bias is there for ;-) (this is how it is setup very straight forward in simply, yet allowing for all eventualities).

- calculate the overall brake torque you want to apply to the car
- calculate the virtual brake bias multiplier to achieve the desired split in brake torque front / rear
- now calculate the needed brake bias equivalent to your car manufacturer data to achieve the desired actual brake bias (it will result in arbitrary brake bias / brake power values in setup UI, therefore to have it look clean you should use the SHOW_CLICKS function to convert actual % values to numerical values and tweak the lower / upper boundaries until they correspond to the ACTUAL actual values you want displayed)

It is all a little more work (hence I don't mess with this and hence I don't share mods) but all is possible ;-)

Thank you very much, I've already used the solution described by GzeroD (@Shaun Clarke take a look at it!) and it works! :gtpflag:

The only thing that's not clear to me, is how to use SHOW_CLICKS.
Example: now my MAX is 111 and I want it back to 100. How should I set SHOW_CLICKS to fulfill this purpose? Thanks a lot.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back