Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,506 comments
Screenshot_bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_sprint_ks_nurburgring_5-6-120-14-56-46.png

AUDI R8 GT3 EVO MAKES IT'S WAY TO ASSETTO CORSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT HOT AND READY AT MASTERKEY'S NEW MODDING TEAM DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/twFH8fD

Thank you everyone involved, I've been waiting for this for so long, much appreciated, thank you so much!!

Something along these lines, I've started using front hood cam and the GT HUD with the analog gauges.

The number of mods out there and the varying level of consistency on the interiors, it had me tinkering around too much trying to get things just right.

Now it's typically just a matter of brightness most of the time. Over my life before AC I spent most of my sim-wheel time on Gran Turismo anyway.

Speaking of which, saw this....I wonder how close it will be?

The Midfield Raceway mentioned, he now has a new video up to version .2 on You tube. Not sure if he is going to make it look 100% like Grand Turismo graphic detail, but not too bad so far. He still has a long way to go for graphics.

Screenshot_bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_sprint_ks_nurburgring_5-6-120-14-56-46.png

AUDI R8 GT3 EVO MAKES IT'S WAY TO ASSETTO CORSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT HOT AND READY AT MASTERKEY'S NEW MODDING TEAM DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/twFH8fD

Overall this is awesome, but I'm having a WEIRD issue I've never seen before.

Either R8 EVO won't load a second time, in succession

I can load either version of the R8 EVO for a practice session, then exit and return to CM. Then if I immediately start another session, with either R8, I get a black screen, and repeat audio of the car starting. I have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete and select Task Manager to "End Task" AC. After that, if I keep trying to use the R8, same thing. However, I can select a different car, drive it in a session and exit it, then start a new session with the R8, and it loads. End the session and start another with the R8, black screen again. Use another car, then R8 works again.

So to use either of the R8 a second time, in succession, I have to load another car in a session and exit it, then I can use the R8 again.

This is on a Windows 10 system (i7, GTX 1080 Ti) with an Oculus Rift. Latest CSP and SOL.

I have never seen this happen before, since I started installing mods in 2014, and began using VR a couple of years ago.

Bad News :(

Somebody left me in a room with CSP for too long.

View attachment 937139

View attachment 937140 View attachment 937141 View attachment 937142

Good News :)

Final touches to Mallory park will be done over the weekend and it will be available to everybody on RD sometime this week :)

View attachment 937143
I see a lovely little Classic Mini there, however it has a wooden dash. The only post MK1 stock Mini I can find is the limited edition Sport Pack 5 with Aluminium dash. Can I have the link to that please if possible, thanks :D

I can load either version of the R8 EVO for a practice session, then exit and return to CM. Then if I immediately start another session, with either R8, I get a black screen, and repeat audio of the car starting. I have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete and select Task Manager to "End Task" AC. After that, if I keep trying to use the R8, same thing. However, I can select a different car, drive it in a session and exit it, then start a new session with the R8, and it loads. End the session and start another with the R8, black screen again. Use another car, then R8 works again.

So to use either of the R8 a second time, in succession, I have to load another car in a session and exit it, then I can use the R8 again.

This is on a Windows 10 system (i7, GTX 1080 Ti) with an Oculus Rift. Latest CSP and SOL.

I have never seen this happen before, since I started installing mods in 2014, and began using VR a couple of years ago.

Hi, please bring this issue to our #bug-report channel on BK Studio discord, we can help you in real-time posts there!

Does anyone have a mod for the 2018 Bentley Continental GT3? I found the mod on a youtube video and since the link in the video is broken I can't find it anywhere for the mod.

That mod actually looks garbage I would wait until one of the quality guys does it

I have been getting this error now and again past week or two, at moment i'm assuming this is just a bug with recent shader patch as getting it with different cars, different tracks. It's not that often at moment so what I have been doing is just switching it to practice or race mod then switch back. Next time it happens i'll try and remember to look at logs and pass over to the shaders discord.

Last edited:

I just got pretty much the same thing happen. Black screen when trying it the 2nd time, but managed to go back to CM without having to force close and reloaded the car again and it worked straight away. Weird for sure.

Just been told to try with CSP 1.6.0 so maybe do the same. Apparently 1.6.1 doesn't work with extended physics (which the Audi has)

It's really clever. I love it. Look in the track folder for 4 items named "VIP" something or other. Follow the instructions and look for the clues :)
I found what I think is the flyer but can't work out the code. Is it meant to be written on there somewhere?

Whilst attempting to fix an issue spotted by @Teddie I've merged all of the updates, textures (@Mike08 ), baloons (@Masscot ) into a new file for Willow Springs. I hope you all think it's looking better than ever. I'll stick it on RD at the same point as Mallory Park sometime this week, I just need to take some nicer screenshots of both tracks to promote them properly.

View attachment 937627 View attachment 937628 View attachment 937629 View attachment 937630 View attachment 937631

Really looking forward to running the track proper with pits in a championship. Thanks for looking into and fixing the issue, Tyrone!

alfa_romeo_8c_GT_SPORTS.jpg

Alfa Romeo 8C GT Sport

by Velo

Incorporating skins from three other versions of this car which had to be reworked and modified. 2x skin by Velo & 3x skins by Marcassin.

Added features include racing harness, front struts to splitter, new textures, Falken and Dunlop tyre branding, new calipers and new textures to brake discs...lots of added features. New previews and driver skins.

I have not designated this car as a GT3 because in reality it did not exist, however the physics are at GT3 standard.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/75yqj5lwl9f0fo6/alfa_8c_gtsport.7z/file

Link is dead. Is there an updated link?

Stubbornly updated to CSP 1.61. (I prefer to use the recommended versions.) This fixed Imola.

Hopefully you have the same luck as I have had with 1.61. Very stable for me personally.

@Fall Guy Just want to say your smoke and music and crowds and disco lights and everything else has turned Nords into a proper spectacle and I love it. Spent a while just cruising there as I had to stop every 30 seconds and go for a fly with the drone just to check everything out. Can't believe what can be done with track configs. Amazing job mate, thanks.

Fall guy's track additions to Nord gave me a track boner. Just incredible immersion with the sounds, etc. Can't wait to get back in the track for a long session.

I can't live without temporal antialiasing anymore. I've gotten so used to no jagged lines, that if I see one, I loose immersion completely. So can't disable extraFX. Or do you know of any other method to eliminate jagged lines?

@ales100i, I'm in the same boat, man. I cannot race without Temporal AA. It's a huge difference without it.

Hi Teddie, can you add an option that contains the old Oak Tree? There is a version for rF2 that has it.

The old Oak Tree in VIR? If you play the mini-game in VIR, it unlocks the beautiful oak tree on the AC VIR track. Along with a lot of other things.

The cars you have problems with have a wrong shader set to internal glass. They use the old Perpixel shader, but Kunos changed that in the later updates and it should be changed to lswindow. Now if you don't know, like me, how to edit kn5 files, there is a fix. Read this post for my edits for some cars, and my quoted one in this post, to see how you can do this fix for every car, that has this problem:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1162#post-13106859

I've really gotta have a look at this fix. I noticed the issue with that new VW pickup bus. The usual "alpha-testing" fixes don't seem to work on this one's smeary windshield.

I found what I think is the flyer but can't work out the code. Is it meant to be written on there somewhere?

:) The codes are on little signs you'll find while driving on the track. Do a practice and just drive around all over the place and you'll see them. Here's a hint for one. "Teddie was playing AC and discovered you can also play Call of 'Doody' on VIR."

Fall guy's track additions to Nord gave me a track boner. Just incredible immersion with the sounds, etc. Can't wait to get back in the track for a long session.

Yep I agree, first time was amazing and I had to keep stopping to check everything out...the music is insane. Can't believe how much can be done with this age old sim ;)

MasterKeyToday at 5:17 PM

BK_R8_GT3_hotfix.7z
73.48 KB

[5:18 PM]
Very quick Hotfix to resolve a potential issue with one led of the Racelogic Box not working properly depending on the car's livery
[5:18 PM]
Main archive will be updated ASAP

----- Not sure if this will fix some of the issues you guys are having with the R8? I haven't installed it yet to test the car.

Hi, one of the BK Admins here, since a lot of you seem to be having issues loading the car and refuse to come to report, I'll just state a generic fix here since you all might likely have the same issue.

PLEASE REVERT BACK TO 0.1.60!!!!

Chill out mate, some people here don't use Discord that's why they REFUSE to report!! But it's all good those of us that do use discord are happy to relay info back and forth.

:) The codes are on little signs you'll find while driving on the track. Do a practice and just drive around all over the place and you'll see them. Here's a hint for one. "Teddie was playing AC and discovered you can also play Call of 'Doody' on VIR."

Haha this is quite good fun and a nice way to take some time out to marvel at this glorious looking track. Needs some smoke and RGB lights though ;)
Found 3 out of 4 codes so far

Hi, one of the BK Admins here, since a lot of you seem to be having issues loading the car and refuse to come to report, I'll just state a generic fix here since you all might likely have the same issue.
PLEASE REVERT BACK TO 0.1.60!!!!
People unable to drive the car, having some black or grey screen on the game lobby with empty fuel are using CSP 1.61. DON'T USE THIS VERSION. Stay on 1.60 version for now.

Thanks very much for all your hard work on this car (and all your other releases, of course). It's phenomenal. :cheers:

Screenshot_bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_acu_unitedstates_5-6-120-21-2-6.png

Also another thing, since people have never had such an accurately modelled GT3 to drive before. We URGE you to come to our server and request help in the #handling-feedback section!

For any physics assistance if you are having issues or hard time controlling the car on some tracks(This car HEAVILY depends on setup knowledge to run at it's best), please provide us this information : ride height, springs, travel range, wing angle as well as brake balance.

We have a very good physicist whom would be willing to help with any issues you may experience!

I need help. I am searching for this mod: Unfortunately links in description doesn't work, and on Facebook group which is also linked there are nowhere to be found this files. I know that mayby RSS GT and GTN packs might be better but it is paid mod, and not very cheap to be honest. So i would love to try free alterntive to it.

(YT Video with this mod)

Guys, what do you think about this setting? The description is so vague and I can't tell what the difference is in game:
upload_2020-7-5_18-49-36.png

I have driven hundreds of laps on this track mod, and now that I've found three of the signs, almost instantly... how many times have I passed them without noticing? I wouldn't have known without seeing your posts, and at first, I thought you were kidding.

So for the final sign, you're saying it's imPORTAnt to look in the right place? I've driven around twice. Not finding that one so easily.

Having the old oak tree back is a nice touch, and it's modeled well. I often wondered, while rounding that corner, if there was a way to add it to the track... and there always was, practically right in front of me.

[EDIT] Found the last code. I think I passed it 13 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back