Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,506 comments
Hi ! :)

It could be cool, for your first post in this thread (which is a request) to simply saying "Hello !"
By the way, I used the "search box" of this thread. ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

Sorry for my insolent behavior. I was so desperate to find this car since I can't find it anywhere so I made this account as a last resort :indiff:. Anyways, hi forum. I'm new here. It's great to finally join the modding community :lol:.

I need help. I am searching for this mod: Unfortunately links in description doesn't work, and on Facebook group which is also linked there are nowhere to be found this files. I know that maybe RSS GT and GTN packs might be better but it is paid mod, and not very cheap to be honest. So i would love to try free alterntive to it.

(YT Video with this mod)

I believe this was a rip of the RSS GT pack you listed which yes, is a paid mod so even rips that are considered "different" or "new" by some modder don't get very far on this forum let alone seeing that his links have been taken down by most likely a cease and desist letter. The rules here are to not share paid mods. So you will not find the links you desire here.

Edit to add:
Some of those cars are on Assettoland. I would go there to get some of them.

Last edited:
Greatings My Friends,New Car For Download in my chanel!! Alfa Romeo Carabo (1968).

Since no one has mentioned it, maybe it's just me, but when I drive this car the windshield is not very clear, and it's reflecting the road inside of the car. I think the windshield might have the wrong shader applied? I don't exactly know how to fix it, but at least in VR it's very difficult to see out of the car with it like that.

I looooove these old concept cars btw, please keep it up!

Thanks @Teddie for the VIR Mini-Game info. Unlock the Oak Tree yes!!

Attachments

• 20200705205617_1.jpg
    20200705205617_1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 60
  • 20200705205835_1.jpg
    20200705205835_1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 63
Something along these lines, I've started using front hood cam and the GT HUD with the analog gauges.

The number of mods out there and the varying level of consistency on the interiors, it had me tinkering around too much trying to get things just right.

Now it's typically just a matter of brightness most of the time. Over my life before AC I spent most of my sim-wheel time on Gran Turismo anyway.

Speaking of which, saw this....I wonder how close it will be?

unfortunately layout, corners angle is completely different to GT. It can not be called as Midfiled now

Starting off the lovin' for "Villicum"
Please continue the effort with me on this track as usual :) Add your credits and let's keep her going \o/

TED-EDiTS:
● Corrected shader on ground textures
● Created config for grassfx
● New preview picture and outline
● Added description and geo tags
● Added VAO patch

[EDIT] I've found some other issues while racing this track in a championship. AI do not know how to get into the pits. Looks like it might be the same issue I found on Big Willow the other night. AI guys, if you could have a look please?

btw, I assume the real track has some trees around it IRL? :P I'll have to research that.

Last edited:
There was a version of Indy posted on Race Dept but was taken down which I think it was called Indianapolis 2013 and I downloaded it before it was taken down. May have been a ownership thing. It has an Oval and a Road Course version. The Road Course goes Counter Clockwise and is the same infield course route that the "MOTO bikes" race on at Indy.

OK final word: Looked at the you tube videos of the Indycar race yesterday route they took at Indy and this track mod I have is not the same route map. And no way to make so without doing track design modifications to the KN5. Close but no cigar.

As near as I can tell, the 2013 Indy road course is the same one the actual Indy cars (and the Xfinity tin tops) raced on yesterday...BUT they were circulating clockwise whereas the cars on the virtual course are going ccw. Should be easy enough for one of you boffins to fix.

Last edited:
Hi ! :)

I tried it today (I was with another version) and I will not write about physics but It exists some huge issues with the sounds.

Inside, It could be OK (but I heard something like two mixed sounds which have some "battles" between them to get the leadership !) and the exterior sounds are barely completely broken (crackle sounds, mute sometimes, far..!) in replay.
I was thinking about a track issue (tested with the last version of Road Atlanta) but NO, I tried on a vanilla one (Brands-Hatch) and It stills the big issues I heard before.

I have no much time for trying a swap with another engine sound which could be OK, I'm sorry.

Did someone got this issue too !?

Cheers ! :cheers:

I just posted a race setup for this car over on RD. I didn't mention the sound, which is heinous! The first thing I did was swap the sound (with CM, natch) with one of the five other Alfa Romeo 8C variants which I have in my virtual scuderia. Muuch better!

Last edited:
Guys, what do you think about this setting? The description is so vague and I can't tell what the difference is in game:
View attachment 937899
Surely it does several things, but the only one I have detected is that it turns off the lights of the AI cars when they are behind you. They only turn them on when they overtake you on the track.

I have driven hundreds of laps on this track mod, and now that I've found three of the signs, almost instantly... how many times have I passed them without noticing? I wouldn't have known without seeing your posts, and at first, I thought you were kidding.

So for the final sign, you're saying it's imPORTAnt to look in the right place? I've driven around twice. Not finding that one so easily.

Having the old oak tree back is a nice touch, and it's modeled well. I often wondered, while rounding that corner, if there was a way to add it to the track... and there always was, practically right in front of me.

[EDIT] Found the last code. I think I passed it 13 times.

So...for God's sake, man, what's the code?

The new R8, downgraded to 1.60 CSP but can't drive it.

Track loads well, but the I have black screen on the setups options. I can hear the enfine working, but doesnt proceed.
Exiting track, get this message.

b3m7.png

Oh well, another issue.

Last edited:
lol, just when I think I've figured out the AI start fuel and pitting behavior, I always end up realizing I don't know shirt.

Last edited:
View attachment 937077

Some of my personal best "just for fun racing" cars have been updated. Don't know if it's just the new skins, or there are other changes aswell. The v8 Brutes UTE Australian trucks. Part of an ongoing 50 years Ford vs Holden rivalry down under. If you haven't tried it yet, this is so different and so much fun. You basically drive the corners with the throttle to fight understeer entry and oversteer exit. Good cars to learn this techniques:

http://assettomods.com/v8-brutes-v1...sAbEPt_1eG02WMEqMs6Om_cFOHFbICZtQ_rniDizB-9fk
Finally had a chance to try this mod. Holy hell!! :eek::bowdown: Instant smile on my face! The driving feel... the sound... :drool: And the model is pretty good.

Tested it on Londrina by VheEth. I know it's an Aussie race series, but it just feels right on Brazilian tracks.

Only found the 2nd and 3rd. Where are the others? :dopey::D

So "rounding the corner" and "it's practically in front of me" isn't enough of a clue? :)

Okay, it's right before you round the corner... before you get it straight.

So "13 times" doesn't help you? Like numbers on a sign? Over a marshal? :)

@Teddie - your track edits for Zolder 67 - just fantastic! Keep up the excellent work! Same goes for the whole GTP Team and VheEth for all the latest work!

Those with the R8 issues, everything is running fine on my end and not quite sure why in comparison. I did install the latest hotfix. Using CSP 1.61. Didn't downgrade.

Toprace also posted the Ferrari 488 GT3 ACC (v1.0) for Masterkey on Discord. Not sure if this was already available.

@Teddie - your track edits for Zolder 67 - just fantastic! Keep up the excellent work! Same goes for the whole GTP Team and VheEth for all the latest work!

Thanks, man. That means a lot. There are more updates I'm doing to Zolder67. The team found a bunch of issues that need fixing, so check back for updates soon. Our home here on GTP gives me a new batch of gifts and toys every day ;)

alfa_romeo_8c_GT_SPORTS.jpg

Alfa Romeo 8C GT Sport

by Velo

Incorporating skins from three other versions of this car which had to be reworked and modified. 2x skin by Velo & 3x skins by Marcassin.

Added features include racing harness, front struts to splitter, new textures, Falken and Dunlop tyre branding, new calipers and new textures to brake discs...lots of added features. New previews and driver skins.

I have not designated this car as a GT3 because in reality it did not exist, however the physics are at GT3 standard.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/75yqj5lwl9f0fo6/alfa_8c_gtsport.7z/file
I made a skin for this car a while ago, in case anyone want another skin for their pack.
__custom_showroom_1562631627-jpg.314173

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/vitaphone-alfa-8c-gt-3.27632/

New version of le mans up on legions blog, 72-86. He said it needs cams and a config if our track gurus fancy giving it some love? Please do as I have been pecking his head to release this for months :lol::cheers:

It is a conversion of the old track made by Virtua_LM for rFactor ?.
In fact, the 1970/71 version would be more interesting, because in the 1972 version the "Maison Blanche" zone was removed and the Porsche curves were incorporated.

So "rounding the corner" and "it's practically in front of me" isn't enough of a clue? :)

Okay, it's right before you round the corner... before you get it straight.

So "13 times" doesn't help you? Like numbers on a sign? Over a marshal? :)

It's late. Off to bed now. Tomorrow will have a look. :sly::)

In fact, the 1970/71 version would be more interesting, because in the 1972 version the "Maison Blanche" zone was removed and the Porsche curves were incorporated.

GTR2 seems to have a very similar version of Le Mans, so I'd bet it's a GTR2-conversion.

There are still many vintage le manses we don't have in AC, many of them I would still like to have, but I can't complain with the ones we already have. :cheers:

That would be closest to 'Le Grand Circuit' which is available at RD?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back