• 137,430 comments
Truck Racing pack v1.2
https://sharemods.com/ht7dbvulo8yf/truck_racing.7z.html
preview1.jpg

preview2.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

If someone knows how to create skins I would be happy :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ey, you should credit me too, I'm the one who converted the model lol

Are you that Sarfa guy from Facebook? I've seen a few of your mods, the DiRT Rally 2.0 one's. Have you released them yet? Could you possibly share those conversions with me?

Truck Racing pack v1.0
https://sharemods.com/b27nfgltblfz/truck_racing.7z.html
preview1.jpg

preview2.jpg

If someone knows how to create skins I would be happy :)

Cool, I didnt try these particular vehicles yet, but from the groups website, I did try a smaller DAKAR type vehicle yesterday and handled very good. Max speed of my vehicle was 126 mph, had 3 gears, and the suspension worked very well in corners. At first I thought they would tip over on corners, but they didnt. When I get the time, need to find some Off Road tracks to see how they do.

Last edited:
is there a link to any of these cars?

where can i download those?

The Alpine came from this thread, the R8 from a YT channel (don't remember which) and the other two are assettoland. None of them will look the same as my screenshots as I've edited them. At some point when I get around to driving them, then depending on how much I change, I'll upload my finished reworks.

Anyone knows how to fix that awfully huge car shadow ? It's pretty ****ing distracting ahah.

Looks like your ambient shadow setting, it's a super easy fix on the opening page of the CM showroom, just click update , leave the settings as default and update again. That should solve it.

I just tried all the tracks.
Didnt do any races yet with them. Just Practice.

Barcelona cityseems to be the most complete, pits, night lighting. Lighting is built into the kn5 - no config files. I have another Barcelona city which I got a while back and is very good. I dont remember who did the track or the lighting.

San francisco - seems to be a shorter different route in one section, doesnt go up the staircase hill. Has pits but not functional, No lighting on track.

Paris - is a cool scenic track. No designated pit area, just a temp pit box on the road. No lighting.

Miami Bay - Beware - In PRACTICE mode does not come up if Pits is selected, I get a black or purple screen. It does come up if Starting line is selected. Track is scenic but meshes are rough. There is a pit stall, but evidently there is something wrong with it. No lighting , no working pits

Dubai Marina - The graphics are there but the track is not well textured. no pit area or working pits, no lighting. Find the acu_dubai track, it is much better textured and has more configurations and working pits.

He has a Linas track which I tried few configurations. Very nice did the long track and the high banked Oval with chicanes. No lighting, working pits.

Overall pretty cool city tracks with work needed. If I remember, I think ACF had some videos he was working on a while back on a couple of these tracks. Never got released.

Added: Links were taken down on RD - go to page 1413 - I posted a link for all city tracks

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to add the physics from one car to similar car, without the game crashing?
I'm trying to give the ASR Larrousse cars the same physics as the Fondmetals. I tried simply copying the data file over, but that didn't work.

I tried this mod, and did not notice any difference with ordinary cars.
The description says that there are realistic tires ... I could not warm them up - they cool down while driving from one turn to another :) Let's say this is "realistic"))) I also did not notice something special in the aero. A few test laps were probably not enough. In all other respects, this is an ordinary mod. What is outstanding and special in it? Does anyone understand what it is extended physics?
Basically what it comes down to is dynamic variable parameters. Created by lut files, a place in AC's physics where the value would be one single number, now it can change within a range of numbers by outside determining factors.

An example, let's take wheel camber. That is one single number given in suspension.ini. Now we can point that number to a lut file and if suspension travel is at distance X then camber on that wheel is at angle Y and will change within that range of motion. Now let's do that for a multitude of single value parameters within the physics and the car now becomes more of a living entity working off of itself instead of stagnant numbers that don't change.

The differences are there and apparent. They don't necessarily change the game as we know it and now all of the sudden are needed in every car but some of the features are great. One in particular is brake temperature. Before when the brakes were cold when you first took a car out, the wheels just locked up in the first few corners, with a brake temp lut, now a cold brake can be set to give 80% of braking and move up to 100% once warmed. This is nice because instead of locking the brakes in the first few corners, now we just don't have as much stopping power, no locking though and a more realistic brake experience. One car that has this that was recently shared here was @Shaun Clarke's Radical SR3. Notice the car doesn't have ABS but you don't get that lock up in the first few corners.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to add the physics from one car to similar car, without the game crashing?
I'm trying to give the ASR Larrousse cars the same physics as the Fondmetals. I tried simply copying the data file over, but that didn't work.

From legions blog and what i use...

An easy guide? to cloning car physics.

Rename;
car.ini
brakes.ini
suspensions.ini
tyre.ini
to *_old.ini

Keep;
ambient_shadows.ini
analog_instruments.ini
blurred_objects.ini
damage.ini
digital_instruments.ini
flames_presets.ini
flames.ini
lights.ini
lods.ini
mirrors.ini
proview_nodes.ini
suspension_graphics.ini

Delete or overwrite everything else with the data from the donor car

Compare the *_old.ini's to the new versions
Change the cars name in car.ini
Change the brake glow objects in brakes.ini
Change the tyre sizes in tyres.ini (later use CM to check these sizes match the model) Differences in front wheel diameter do affect scrub and trail, but unless large these changes shouldn't ruin the cars handling.
Change the wheelbase and track in suspensions.ini (also [GRAPHICS_OFFSETS])
Take the difference in tyre radius, if the tyre radius is smaller than the donated one then subtract from 'BASEY=' found in suspensions ini. And vice versa (Careful, 'BASEY=' is usually negative so mind your algebra)
Use CM showroom, align using data, and fiddle with 'GRAPHICS_OFFSET=' inside car.ini to place the car back over its wheels.
Use CM showroom, align using data, and fiddle with 'TRACK=' inside suspensions.ini along with [GRAPHICS_OFFSETS] to fine tune the wheel's positions. Note that CM doesn't handle the offsets properly and you will need to check these ingame, using the dev suspensions app. (Enable Dev apps in CM, activate ingame and use numpad 1,2,3,4 to show the wheels.)
BASEY does not control ride height. It controls CoG height, however as ride height is defined relative to the CoG then the ride height does change.
ROD_LENGTH is what you should change and in game this is what is adjustable in the setup screens.
Also 'car.ini' has GRAPHICS_PITCH_ROTATION, where you can tilt the car to level it up.

Formula 1 Rolex Grosser Preis Von Österreich 2020 Red Bull Ring skin by airwaves | 0.8

hi, i made a completely new skin for red bull ring imitating the 2020 Formula One Austrian Grand Prix.
since this skin is being adapted to the kunos texture design, it isn’t accurately shown as in real life.

what has been changed in comparison to the original?
- new environment, including color corrected trees, forests and more
- new banners of the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix made as accurately as possible, including flags, distance boards, new podium and #WeRaceAsOne canvas, made entirely from scratch
- more saturated and intense colors of kerbs and the austrian flag paitings
- new rumble kerb style (green with triangles)
- new marshalls

manual guide and changelog (only in english for now) is included with this version.

link: https://mega.nz/file/775lTKJR#S-E6iUnzWnHv2ZXtV7AuXPiA-Ozznam6Rk7FOSjrYZoView attachment 939874
as i said before, i need some feedback.
if you could, please dm me!

Just a heads up: they seem to be raw conversions and pretty useless as they are now.
ACU (and others) have already done Barcelona, San Francisco, Miami Bayside and Dubai Marina... (not Paris unless I missed that) and they are all VERY good.

These are (in this state) unusable. Only Miami (that looks nowhere near as good as the ACU version) has 118 fps average on my system, while all others are more like slow slideshows (average 26 fps, bar San Francisco that has 60 fps).
Paris looks very nice while standing still or using free cam, but while driving I get 24 fps.
(All tested alone on track, SOL set to no clouds = minimum impact).

Last edited:
Just a heads up: they seem to be raw conversions and pretty useless as they are now.
ACU has already done Barcelona, San Francisco, Miami Bayside and Dubai Marina... (not Paris unless I missed that) and they are all VERY good.

These are (in this state) unusable. Only Miami (that looks nowhere near as good as the ACU version) has 118 fps average on my system, while all others are more like slow slideshows (average 26 fps, bar San Francisco that has 60 fps).
Paris looks very nice while standing still or using free cam, but while driving I get 24 fps.
Paris might be a nice little project.

ACU has already done Barcelona, San Francisco, Miami Bayside and Dubai Marina... (not Paris unless I missed that) and they are all VERY good.

Yep agree, in fact I only kept Paris.. even though undoubtedly it's not optimized.

The Alpine came from this thread, the R8 from a YT channel (don't remember which) and the other two are assettoland. None of them will look the same as my screenshots as I've edited them. At some point when I get around to driving them, then depending on how much I change, I'll upload my finished reworks.

Looks like your ambient shadow setting, it's a super easy fix on the opening page of the CM showroom, just click update , leave the settings as default and update again. That should solve it.

Cheers mate !

Hello all. Quick intro and offer.

I am the founder of old mod group "RMi - Realistic Modders", one of the first groups to release true-physics spec mods (and conversions of cars and tracks) for GTL, GTR2, rFactor, Race07, I converted the BMW game, released 917k, Mustang GT, etc . I am no longer modding (but fiddle round still). I do have alot of WiP and 3d models (game rips and open source).

I am willing to share what I have for either finishing those for the platforms, or converting to AC.

WIP List:
Code:
rFactor
-------
RMi_ATOM_v0.05
quads_rF_RMi
Mazda_Atlantic_06
SubaruGT
Radical_sr4_rmi

EVO_WiPs
--------
CORVETTE C6
F1-74-race 07_beta0.001
koenigsegg_ccxr
McLaren_F1
Porsche CGT
Saleen_S7TT
Sardian_Heights_evobeta1

GRiD_DiRT
---------
DirtDemo_Extracted
GRiDDemo_Extracted
Grid_Nissan390
Grid_Creation
Grid_Zonda-New Folder
grid-lemans

GTLegends
---------
F40-GTL-backup
Ferrari GTB4
Lamborghini Miura
Weekender

GTR2
----
RMi_BMW_M6_v0.50_for_GTR2
Ferrari_288_TDU-GTL
Ferrari_288_TDU-v0.50_GTR2
Ford GT40_gtl_gtr2
Miura_TDU-v0.80_GTR2
Miura_TDU-GTL

Misc
----
CA06H_gtr2
Deuce
F50GT_rF
KOENIG SPECIALS 360
lfs-mrt
vipercc_rfactor_by_rstratton

If you want any of these, or,
If you want my released mods but cannot find sources
simply PM me and I will give links.

note: some models are TDU

Last edited:
Attention - PROBLEM with this NewCastle 500 track.

Seems with some lower to the ground bodied cars such as the Estonias f1 cars and VRC f1 cars I have, they seem to hit some invisible meshes as they go down the track. It is like they hit a invisible wall at certain speeds and only certain sections of the track. Does not do this everywhere.

I would not recommend getting this track if you Drive cars as mentioned above. I tried several kunos cars and they seem to do fine so far.

I have to re-do their AI lines, I am getting too many incidents cause of the fast lane line is too close to the walls in the corners. At least I can fix this. I cant fix the invisible meshes. i will let them know about this. A track should work with any car mod.

At least I am finding out things about the track for you all. take care.

thanks for doing the testing on this track...
can you try it with the V8 Supercars and advise on results...
tend to agree that any car should be drivable on any track...
however, that may not always be the case though... cheers

Formula Gran Turismo (v.0.8)
Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/j5w80fsup8lcndy/Formula_GT_v0.8.rar/file

aCDvRQe.jpg

PoAq1El.jpg

qYCf0Jt.jpg

OAlCWl3.jpg

79xMtqW.jpg

5hHSTXk.jpg

What is new:

• New steering wheel: LCD screen, knobs and HD textures (Gran Turismo style)
  • Physics Updated (Basic setup is "more drivable")
  • New Skins based on original GT liveries (Template is included)
  • Fixed some mirrored textures issues
  • Now the car has also low poly LODs
Known Issues:
  • Missing Bridgestone logo on rear wing low fins
  • No AO for rims
  • More skins to add

The 3D model is based on the original GT6 model by Polyphony Digital. I tried to replicate as much as possible the original car physics (it's an hard job because the vehicle is fictional and there aren't any kind of real data about it) and I think it's pretty close to the original: very nervous, incredibly fast and a bit of oversteer with the basic setup.
The sound is based on the Ferrari F138 (I know that the FGT car has a V12 but the original sound in game it's closer to a V8).

Hope you like it! I will update the final version as soon as possible. It will be available also on Assetto Land.

Cheers :)

thanks for doing the testing on this track...
can you try it with the V8 Supercars and advise on results...
tend to agree that any car should be drivable on any track...
however, that may not always be the case though... cheers

Hi @racealot,
Thanks for your reply. I tested many of the cars I have and most work fine on the New Castle 500 track. I know you
probably designed it to be use and work well with the V8 Supercars. i have several other Australian tracks.

I was just pointing out to others here that some peoples favorite car mods will find these invisible meshes that will
stop the car right at that point. There are a few of them right at the first part of the track after turn 1. It just surpized
me when one of the car mods jumped straight up into the air. in the middle of the track hehe

i will find the V8 Supercars and let you know my findings. I am pretty sure they will work. It is few F1 cars and karts and
I found one kunos sports car that seem to find the meshes.

I had another track that I was helping someone do AI line work on and found the same problem in one section of track.

New Castle 500 is a great track and really enjoy it. I have 2 F1 cars that are a blast to drive on that track and work well.
And will use it as a special Indycar event for just myself offline.

i will send you a PM on my results of the Supercars.

take care,
Dave

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back