Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,033 comments
FYI or as you may already know... if you're considering upgrading your MB then look into getting one that has in-built NVMe ports, in addition to standard ports, and acquiring SSD flash-drives... Gaming performance surely improves, so does loading and processing of course... Intel CPUs and NVMe MB integrated ports have really evolved when gaming is at stake... :lol:

here's a link with NVMe tech-info

yup i got the z390 with dual nvme's on it, chucked some 2tb in each slot, loads really FAST.. i store other data on the SSD's over sata now, no comparison in speed to the nvme's though.

Could you look at this track if you have time, as you are the master of surrounding mountains, and if that flicker on Velebit mountain can be fixed without to much effort? Would ask @Masscot, but then we are looking at 16k modeling and putting the blame on innocent unsuspecting bystanders,... :lol: :lol:

yes, please, this mountain needs help

Though the price is a little high compared to other tracks, the mod is really good, especially after it was updated and all the layouts were added.

If you purchase it, you can find a skin for it with realistic signs and sponsors at Race Department.

This is one of the short layouts.

Thanks for the advice and congrats what a great video & sound

Is there a pack or a list of mods that would allow to create a Formula E Champs? I know there's a paid Lithium mod for a car itself and I've seen a bunch of eprix tracks here and there but is there a definitive list of mods that come together nicely for this purpose?

Nice, thanks. My "technically" local track (even though Spielberg is closer, this is considered by every one in my country to be our track, because of common history i guess). If you combine it with a nice skin from @PepperoniAC24 (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/grobnik-summer.31284/) it looks very true to real life (sadly, as it has seen better times), with all the bumps. And it's not a bad track to drive on at all. @__EASY__ or maybe @Teddie or anybody else i have a request, if i may. Could you look at this track if you have time, as you are the master of surrounding mountains, and if that flicker on Velebit mountain can be fixed without to much effort? Would ask @Masscot, but then we are looking at 16k modeling and putting the blame on innocent unsuspecting bystanders,... :lol: :lol:

I think this deserves a good representation as it is actually a very iconic track, not in race car world, but it hosted the moto GP from 1978-1990 and was very popular in those days amongst drivers and fans.

[EDIT] lol. @ales100i, et all. I just checked and I actually fixed this for myself I while back. I'm going to double check and make sure it's good to go, then I'll post it. That's funny. I had a feeling when you said "flickering terrain" that it was 'that' track I had to fix it on. I'll post later. :)

Last edited:
Capturar.JPG

Hi guys! Probably a dumb question but how do I activate the rain in lights-patch-v0.1.62-preview15? I´ve become a patreon of Ilja Jusupov and I have the 1.62 version installed via "Mods" in CM. What do I have to do?

Last edited:
hey mates ...

how can i change the Driver model for a specific car?

for example i got an 60s f1 car but the driver has modern helmet.
i want to change the drver to 60s style driver model.

how can i do that?

Hi i hope I can explain you go to your CAR DATA FOLDER then pick driver3d.inii in content folder see wich 3d kn5 drivers you have copy the name of the driver you want and replace in your driver3d.ini the driver name.

driver3d.ini LOOKS LIKE THIS

[MODEL]
NAME=driver_60 ---------_REPLACE THIS ONE
POSITION=-0.0,0.0,0.0

[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=450

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=200
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=200
PRELOAD_RPM=7500
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

[HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET_69_SUB1

[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET_69_SUB0

[HIDE_OBJECT_2]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

View attachment 942976

Hi guys! Probably a dumb question but how do I activate the rain in lights-patch-v0.1.62-preview15 ?
I´ve become a patreon of Ilja Jusupov and I have the 1.62 version installed via "Mods" in CM. What do I have to do?
You need to turn it on in Game, just hover your cursor to your right to additional patch settings, then extend and find weather effects menu, go to rain settings and set the debug for it, hope it helps ^^

You need to turn it on in Game, just hover your cursor to your right to additional patch settings, then extend and find weather effects menu, go to rain settings and set the debug for it, hope it helps ^^
Thanks, mate! You were right. Too bad the fps fall by half to 30fps :(

I have another problem and maybe you can help me, my English is not very good so I have to test configurations randomly, I can see the rain, but it does not wet the ground or produce particles from the covers, could you send me a photo of where this is enabled ?
From already thank you very much

Screenshot_bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_sprint_ks_nurburgring_5-6-120-14-56-46.png

AUDI R8 GT3 EVO MAKES IT'S WAY TO ASSETTO CORSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT HOT AND READY AT MASTERKEY'S NEW MODDING TEAM DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/twFH8fD

Hi everyone
It's my first post. Some great content here. Wish I found this forum earlier

I find this Audi impossible to drive. Understeer is crazy. Any tips on set up? Or is one of my settings wrong

Thanks

Here's a wee gift (the kind of gift you never expected nor wanted / needed) for yous :

BcWacU1.png

A 'reworked' Toyota Celica RA25. Not even close to the stock spec but it's better than its previous iteration, which was this :

A ***** drift missile with utterly garbage widebody kit and wheels and no interior (weight reduction bro).

Anyway. It's not 100% finished but am not arsed anymore so feel free to improve and update it ! Totally deserves more love.

https://we.tl/t-5bsyrZJTgb

Hi everyone
It's my first post. Some great content here. Wish I found this forum earlier

I find this Audi impossible to drive. Understeer is crazy. Any tips on set up? Or is one of my settings wrong

Thanks
Difficult to warm up tyres and maintain operating temperature - several laps are required. The ride is really difficult.
But I don't like the fact that the ffb is empty, very light, and completely disappears if the front wheels slip.

The Raceroom encryption has been developed by some extremely competent russian programers. And I'm very happy that my sounds
haven't been ripped so far, thanks to their amazing job.

However, I can understand the frustration you guys might feel about the R3E cars or tracks not beeing rippable.
On another hand, our studio would probably not exist anymore if the R3E content had been converted in others games, so it might be annoying for you, but this is the only way for us to survive and bring some rare and exclusive content in this very competitive market.

About the few R3E cars that have been converted in AC so far (you know where to find them), they were not ripped, we know where they come from and we know who shared the unprotected souce files. ;)

There is nothing particularly "competent" about R3E encryption, it's the online-only running model that allows this control. And even this operating mode can be attacked using protected memory access methods, if someone with enough skills and interest would bother trying.

Nonetheless, would people refuse to buy a game that does not work offline, and R3E (and the associated content creators) could end up with no business at all.

A74E9270-FECC-4F52-B11D-3ED21D9EC8A7.jpeg
Planning on releasing my 2020 FR2.0 very soon...but Renault Sport won't respond to my emails regarding the engine and turbo specs that they use...if someone is able to find me those that would be greatly appreciated. The power.lut and turbo specs I'm using are basically a scaled up version of the Alfa 4C (the 4C engine is essentially the same one used to Formula Regional Euro, just outputs 270bhp)

Even just the turbo specs would work, as that's whats really bugging me.

welp.

There is nothing particularly "competent" about R3E encryption, it's the online-only running model that allows this control. And even this operating mode can be attacked using protected memory access methods, if someone with enough skills and interest would bother trying.

Nonetheless, would people refuse to buy a game that does not work offline, and R3E (and the associated content creators) could end up with no business at all.
I havent done any packet analysis with RRE, yet.
AC had real bad security issues relating to multiplayer that I discovered, sent a bug report to them (I think its still not fixed).
Allows persons running servers to spoof other players, capture steamid and fill the server so nobody can join (and other issues). I wont be releasing any details publicly and have not retested in about 2 years.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back