Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,251 comments
I just wanted/need, to share this interior, of this mod.

As curiosity, I asked to my younger female cat to draw a BMW dashboard and she draw it quite better. :lol:
I bet it was designed by hand aswell. But please don't make fun of it, the modder did his best.:crazy:

srj6.jpg

This must be this car. Right? https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bmw-325i-sedan.34966/

It looks almost as bad on the outside too. And now please check the rating in the comments on RD: solid 5 stars!

upload_2020-8-1_8-30-32.png

Hey, I dont want to be that guy... but does anyone have the Nissan GTR GT1 mod? I know there is one on Assettoland, but theres a bit of a problem on that end at the moment. Im trying to complete an FIA GT grid

unlike the lazy modern cars, they don't rev match automatically. These boys are the way GT cars should be, imho.

As if you ever drove a GT1 / GT3 car IRL ! Ahah. Anyway. Modern GT3s are still a blast.

Hey, so I wanted to ask what you guys think of the RSS GT pack. Its pretty pricey for a mod, but I guess its pretty reasonable for 6 cars. Ive been reading good things about it. Is it really good? how do they feel?
TShbyzFm5J.jpeg

Go for it mate. Packs worth it for the Lister Storm alone. Reminds me of the GTR2 glory days...

I´ve asked this on discord as well, maybe you guys know?

"with 0.1.63p3 AC always starts to have "rain on" and must be disabled manually in weatherfx debug. is there any possibility to have the rain only enabled when the conditions have been set to rain in CM before?"

Any clue?

I´ve asked this on discord as well, maybe you guys know?

"with 0.1.63p3 AC always starts to have "rain on" and must be disabled manually in weatherfx debug. is there any possibility to have the rain only enabled when the conditions have been set to rain in CM before?"

Any clue?

@Maki123 @delpinsky your excellent Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR (v3.0) has wipers that move, but they don't wipe the rain any more (CSP 0.1.63). Any ideas?

0.1.63 is very buggy and I would think both these problems are simply the result of that.

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this: I use a little track called Autodromo Geraldo Backer for testing car mods, and its absolutely perfect. A lap is only 1km long, so 25-35 seconds. Its got a curved straight that brings out drifting in looser cars, a good drifty first hairpin, a faster corner for getting a feel of downforce, and a final hairpin with a big kerb complex for seeing if it gets unsettled realistically. So you can generally tell if a cars physics are sound in less than a minute.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autodromo-geraldo-backer.10115/

@VheEth might have missed this post and search only shows up requests. Any joy on fixes for the Curvelo track yet?
I am a patient guy, happy to wait, jsut wondering if i missed it earlier called something else perhaps?
TIA

Hey, so I wanted to ask what you guys think of the RSS GT pack. Its pretty pricey for a mod, but I guess its pretty reasonable for 6 cars. Ive been reading good things about it. Is it really good? how do they feel?
TShbyzFm5J.jpeg

Hey, I dont want to be that guy... but does anyone have the Nissan GTR GT1 mod? I know there is one on Assettoland, but theres a bit of a problem on that end at the moment. Im trying to complete an FIA GT grid

nvw ... :odd:

As if you ever drove a GT1 / GT3 car IRL !

:cheers:

@VheEth might have missed this post and search only shows up requests. Any joy on fixes for the Curvelo track yet?
I am a patient guy, happy to wait, jsut wondering if i missed it earlier called something else perhaps?
TIA

For AMS tracks I don't correct anything anymore. I convert from scratch because (for me) this way of working is faster, however (repetita iuvant) it takes time.

Twingo Tweaks

Fixed a bit more the roll cage shaders and the dash leather was covering plastic material and that's not how the real car is. It just looks a bit odd in the 1.70 state. Maybe give this to Mamma Bongo. It's a really nice mod though! Thanks for sharing!

full

http://www.mediafire.com/file/17yczi1uvvooj5d/Twingo_Tweaks.rar/file
Just noticed, the roll cage colour needs reverting to the default one as the LODs were set up with the original darker grey, so it creates a noticeable switch from LOD 0 to LOD 1 as the roll cage suddenly darkens on the car in front.

TShbyzFm5J.jpeg
Can't say a lot about its physics, but sound is delicious! Probably, your ears will get an orgasm from these V12s ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back