Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,249 comments
Anyone know if the guys with the Radical SR3 ever finished their skins? Would be great to add them to the cars for a video i want to make.

New rally cars arrived!

These are one-make cup cars.

- Toyota Yaris GRNM 2019
- Toyota Aygo 2019
- Suzuki Swift Sport 2019 👍:bowdown:
- Skoda Fabia 2019

https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/copia-di-r2-1

b59225_4a4f5e3c7c0542249306e44e1b064f77~mv2.jpg

b59225_79cc7cb56b8048998460ab790eb9d76a~mv2.jpg

b59225_79703de2caa2436498d3464e809ea135~mv2.jpg

b59225_4f93f2c6b79a4ad7a064490a0d4bf943~mv2.jpg

At least they look better than some previous ones you posted, judging from the HDR_dark previews here. What´s the source of them? Don´t expect to be done by scratch, aren´t they?

Mazda RX7/3 - Tandem Drift / fix by RMi
v0.1

Found on Assettoland, 2 Mazda 7.3 mods... just out of the shop, waiting to be driven!

Someone left behind the keys, are in the ignition....
(Mad Mike's RX7/3 is here, go get it)

fixed:
------
- "rg" had issue with RPM limiter, replaced ignition module because blown engine due to over-rev
- Lods adjusted from 15m to 1500m
- FFB corrected for less notch feel, reduction of FFB forces across the spectrum, geomety not touched
- Minor values tweaked, cleaned up
- New folder names, no overwrite (original had . in the name)
- Interior updates for a little spice
- Previews updated

!! BIG TIP !!
-------------
Try the new "MacPherson strut" FFB adjustment in Content Manager / CSP "FFB Tweaks" plugin. This car has this type of suspension!

someone else todo:
------------------
Shadow distances?
tire textures on the "rg model"
instruments on both cars dont work well (90s tech!)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Track fixes for those without CM...

I noticed that I had not started AC stand-alone for awhile, and some errors came. Two tracks had .json errors when launched stand-alone, but were fine under CM.

here is ShibuyaGrid and FreedomFactory

Attachments

• shibua-ui_track.json.txt
    386 bytes · Views: 17
  • ff-ui_track.json.txt
    305 bytes · Views: 16
What is wrong with getting it directly from SIM TRAXX? For free!

View attachment 945448
have you seen the policies terms and condition :))

Please read this privacy policy carefully.

1. This privacy policy applies only to the actions of SIM TRAXX and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
  2. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, SIM TRAXX is the “data controller”. This means that SIM TRAXX determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
Data collected
  1. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
    1. name;
    2. financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
    3. IP address (automatically collected);
    4. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
    5. operating system (automatically collected);
      in each case, in accordance with this privacy policy.
How we collect Data
  1. We collect Data in the following ways:
    1. data is given to us by you; and
    2. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
  1. SIM TRAXX will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
      1. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
      2. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
    in each case, in accordance with this privacy policy.

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_bahrain_international_circuit_1-8-120-16-14-10.jpg

Anyone have ever notice that flare thing in the left of the screen on some tracks at night (by moving the F7 cameras it disappear then came back in a determinated position) and how to solve it? Thanks guys

At least they look better than some previous ones you posted, judging from the HDR_dark previews here. What´s the source of them? Don´t expect to be done by scratch, aren´t they?

New rally cars arrived!

These are one-make cup cars.

- Toyota Yaris GRNM 2019
- Toyota Aygo 2019
- Suzuki Swift Sport 2019 👍:bowdown:
- Skoda Fabia 2019

https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/copia-di-r2-1

b59225_4a4f5e3c7c0542249306e44e1b064f77~mv2.jpg

b59225_79cc7cb56b8048998460ab790eb9d76a~mv2.jpg

b59225_79703de2caa2436498d3464e809ea135~mv2.jpg

b59225_4f93f2c6b79a4ad7a064490a0d4bf943~mv2.jpg

The AI cant drive the swift, they just rev and stay in one place.

probably a copyright claim, from memory they had an RTM IMSA Nissan 300ZX on there that ruffled some feathers a while back. They usually only hosted free mods so it’ll be fairly easy to work out what happened

It'll take ages for them to re-upload the cars again.

Anybody who wants to try this new version of Bahrain, converted from rf2, be quick. I gather will be quickly removed from RD, as it is a conversion and not scratch made mod:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bahrain-international-circuit-all-layouts.35001/

View attachment 945507

A lot of high quality conversions coming from rf2 lately. Hopefully somebody is working on Sebring or Hockenheim or LeMans. Wait, Hockenheim is in AMS.
Why would RD remove it? The author says they got permission from original creator. If it is original RF2 content, then I can see RD removing. However, if it is a mod for RF2 that is converted with permission, I thought that is ok.

I don’t remember that one. I thought it was taken from Kunos content. I could be mistaken.
No, it's rf2. The problem is there are some users there, that play moral police, even though nobody asked them to. And when something not totally scratch made comes along, they start with complaints and reports and usually RD doesn't bother to much with advocating and just deletes the mod. It happened with some cars as well.

View attachment 945500 View attachment 945501

5 skins for Mommas Bongo's little grippy twingo

5_skins_rs_twingo_hm.zip - 10.8 MB

haven't found out how to opacify the windscreen from the inside... someone knows how to do it?
Thanks for these, great to have some variety in the pack.
The roll cage wasn't part of the original skin so isn't applied to the LODs, so your coloured ones unfortunately change to dark grey from LOD 1 to LOD 3 which is quite noticeable from behind - might be better to leave them as the default colour (which needs darkening back to the original grey in the other update posted recently for the same reason).

Anybody who wants to try this new version of Bahrain, converted from rf2, be quick. I gather will be quickly removed from RD, as it is a conversion and not scratch made mod:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bahrain-international-circuit-all-layouts.35001/

View attachment 945507

A lot of high quality conversions coming from rf2 lately. Hopefully somebody is working on Sebring or Hockenheim or LeMans. Wait, Hockenheim is in AMS.
thanks looks great the pic
But is no more there

View attachment 945507

Having the extra ribbons is nice (I guess...) but Bahrain 2020 looks so much better to my eyes.
This one looks pale, washed out and overexposed, like a lot of rF2 track conversions.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back