Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,879 comments
How did you make the badge? What program did you use to make the badge, is it a transparent layer png? If you had made a new badge for a certain manufacturer you may have to replace the old badges to all the cars in the current manufacturer before the badge is seen in game.
i made it in GIMP. maybe i missed making it transparent layer.

thats the image i made for the mod

Hi gents,

From Assettoland, specs from automobile catalog:

44099768010_51e6299dc4_b.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!cgFwEK7Q!aMknXXX-BaihtsYb1CR42kJzZL-HuiLi7-RoXZgxlH0
3.0L turbo, 274km/h.
built in Japan for american customers.
Have fun and a nice day, Mike.

Is anyone able to fix the driver's side wing mirror on this LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP570-4 SUPERLEGGERA?

It's very dark, almost black, and lo-res. The other mirrors are fine.
I've tried a few things in CM custom showroom but nothing has worked.

It's a good fun alternative to the Kunos version on fast tracks. The grip level is off the scale.
I see Assettoland have updated that problem in v1.01. Check it out Mascot.

I see Assettoland have updated that problem in v1.01. Check it out Mascot.
Awesome, thanks for the heads-up! :)
That car is such fun to drive - fast and grippy.

EDIT:

Bah, the mirror reflection is still black. Does it work OK for you?

EDIT 2:

If I disable Ilja's shader patch then the mirror works, but it's REALLY low quality, just on the driver's side. Very weird.
With Ilja's shader patch on the mirror goes black again.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the heads-up! :)
That car is such fun to drive - fast and grippy.

EDIT:

Bah, the mirror reflection is still black. Does it work OK for you?

EDIT 2:

If I disable Ilja's shader patch then the mirror works, but it's REALLY low quality, just on the driver's side. Very weird.
With Ilja's shader patch on the mirror goes black again.
Now iam confused. Not sure what you mean whats wrong :) Everything looks fine for me, but i dont use any shader patches :)

Now iam confused. Not sure what you mean whats wrong :) Everything looks fine for me, but i dont use any shader patches :)
I've just updated to the very latest version of the shader patch and the mirror is no longer dark, but the reflection is very low quality AND it's not recognised as a mirror in the BLM CAR app (and so cannot be adjusted for angle or FOV).
There's something fundamentally wrong with how the driver's side mirror is set up, but I can't workout what it is. I've tried copying parameters from the right-hand mirror but nothing seems to work.
Stumped!

I've just updated to the very latest version of the shader patch and the mirror is no longer dark, but the reflection is very low quality AND it's not recognised as a mirror in the BLM CAR app (and so cannot be adjusted for angle or FOV).
There's something fundamentally wrong with how the driver's side mirror is set up, but I can't workout what it is. I've tried copying parameters from the right-hand mirror but nothing seems to work.
Stumped!
If you mean the mirror itself, yes there is something wrong with it :)

More than interesting... BRILLIANT, thank you so much for this discovery and the share ! ;-)

I did a couple of laps on 2 models of the two cars (Lexus and Nissan) and, as always, I shakedown without any change in the setup on the KS Brands-Hatch track.
If all the "betas" got the same quality... but "Chivas" is one of the best, isn't he !?

LEXUS

NISSAN

Cheers ! :cheers:

Hi, did someone can share the vrvc formmula na 2018 and VRC SouthStar Motorspeedway Track please it will be be great :)
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.88)][/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back