Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,863 comments
Guys, the night Shuto is all over the internet. You just have to search for it.

Here's one version:

(DL link in vid description)

Here's another:

(DL link in the comments reply)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm.
Maybe a moderator could pop in to explain the censorship?
I remembered, one month ago, the (in)famous leader of RTM put some inconvenient words here, I answered to him gentlemanly to leave us alone and... all the posts disappeared.

I don’t see censorship, I see a good way for keep this forum as cool, nice and gentle as possible.
What are you thoughts ? ;-)

It’s very quick in our actual world to put a quiet place in a mess..! ^^

Last edited:
I remembered, one month ago, the (in)famous leader of RTM put some inconvenient words here, I answered to him gentlemanly to leave us alone and... all the posts disappeared.

I don’t see censorship, I see a good way for keep this forum as cool, nice and gentle as possible.
What are you thoughts ? ;-)

It’s very quick in our actual world to put a quiet place in a mess..! ^^

I remember that one, and if I remember correctly I reported the post as spam which it was.

hi rshumi! any chances to share URD t5 2018 mod? if somebody can...that is you! and another question..what hapened whit cs.rin? its a shame that the page is down because was a great page! finally..thank you very much for your contributions!! very very apreciate!!

hi rshumi! any chances to share URD t5 2018 mod? if somebody can...that is you! and another question..what hapened whit cs.rin? its a shame that the page is down because was a great page! finally..thank you very much for your contributions!! very very apreciate!!

Since AC car mods is watching this thread, I am not going to post more mods here. CSRIN has been down for nearly 2 months now from what appear to be a server failure and the technicians seems to having trouble getting the correct security SSL/TLS protocols and DNS settings.

Since AC car mods is watching this thread, I am not going to post more mods here. CSRIN has been down for nearly 2 months now from what appear to be a server failure and the technicians seems to having trouble getting the correct security SSL/TLS protocols and DNS settings.

ooh thank you for your quick answer! and yes..if only that people share the stuff whit his respectives credits..i think that were no problem but this people earn money whit that and this is b...****!! well hope that in near future can enjoy again whit that page! greetings!!!!

ooh thank you for your quick answer! and yes..if only that people share the stuff whit his respectives credits..i think that were no problem but this people earn money whit that and this is b...****!! well hope that in near future can enjoy again whit that page! greetings!!!!

AC car mods is more or less known now than they were a year ago. I found it annoying that some groups accepts them in and "advertising" the original modders, which they don't do anymore.

German VR6 cars conform to manufacturers data:

45250029794_dde17082a6_b.jpg

link for the Bora:
https://mega.nz/#!JolklY5R!JXf1WcN7nZtf71WdC4f0yrPNs-Q6Kkr-bWy34YQYU50

and for the Corrado:
https://mega.nz/#!wg9WXIzQ!ONdI_mrX0XZuRuExcpVUn8kptsa01NHBgKwe41GREI4

Have fun, Mike.

Dear members. To make the upcoming winter and AC racing more interesting we found the group at FB The idea is to link each other with rsr profiles and organize hotlapping on a weekly basis. 1 track 1 car. If someone wants to join just send me requests at PM.

Hi gents,

45958787501_a7a2b4891a_b.jpg

Originally it was a rocket, with whimsical parameters: 620hp (???) etc ...
here it is with parameters corresponding to the factory data: 247hp, 320Nm, 253km / h, AWD, etc etc ...
https://mega.nz/#!Nhd0SCoB!yTGDs3o8_eTQNbSnu6lcAHX51AwUPtKNraXZAcO74fw
Great fun @ Nordschleife.
Mike.
Thanks Mike, nice to have a sensible version of this car.
For any cockpit or VR drivers, change the steering lock from 200 to 360 in data/driver3d to get the hands to match the rotation of the steering wheel (and to stop them sliding around the wheel as it turns)

[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back