Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,865 comments
45250029794_dde17082a6_b.jpg

Ah! Perfect for my track day selection, can't wait to mod the hell out of these. Currently busy modding/creating a track day GMC Vandura with a big ol' V8 and the power-to-weight ratio of a Ferrari Superfast. I've already done 2000Km worth of tuning/testing with it, I love the way it currently squirms and the bellow of the engine as it's putting the power down.

Edit: Added a vid of the GMC. Was just testing out some different suspension settings in this one and with a controller, ended up a bit too drastic of a change so it was beginning to bottom out.

Last edited:
Has anyone got a hold of the latest DRM Revival update (v1.1 I think) ? I tried the v1.0 a while ago and really liked it, but their extensive changelog to v1.1 makes it look like a HUGE upgrade, I'm really curious.

Ah! Perfect for my track day selection, can't wait to mod the hell out of these. Currently busy modding/creating a track day GMC Vandura with a big ol' V8 and the power-to-weight ratio of a Ferrari Superfast. I've already done 2000Km worth of tuning/testing with it, I love the way it currently squirms and the bellow of the engine as it's putting the power down.

Edit: Added a vid of the GMC. Was just testing out some different suspension settings in this one and with a controller, ended up a bit too drastic of a change so it was beginning to bottom out.

Is this the normaö Lemans from RD?

Guys at AC car mods is getting desperate, lol. :lol:

Yeah, they're dumb, but it could be a smart move. If RTM give them a little money, they still get paid for doing their same old ****** hobbie.
Which makes this situation even more unpleasant.
BTW, how come a stupid mod is more expensive than the original game all together?!

Yeah, they're dumb, but it could be a smart move. If RTM give them a little money, they still get paid for doing their same old ****** hobbie.
Which makes this situation even more unpleasant.
BTW, how come a stupid mod is more expensive than the original game all together?!

RTM giving them money? I doubt that.
Russian logic I guess, but blame people for being stupid to buy that in the first place.

Old boys will never die..!
What will be F1 V6 Turbo Hybrid in our memory and in our ears past several years !?
Yes not sure do i hear a lawnmover somwhere in neighborhood or someone is watchin F1 on tv very loud !

Nissan 350Z GT1 from AG car is very fun to drive but it"s crying for update
Showroom_ag_nissan350z_gt1_22-10-2018-23-42-18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually i bought one RTM mode last year - Nismo GTRLM rosd going version, since im in love to this car. The car was made much more better then skunf version that was online. Physics were perfect. However there still were some issues with car i solved by myself.
Renault Espace cost so much cuz 3dhum model is cost almost 500 dollars with interior, so why are so surprising ??
However, the model is not 100 oercent identical. Just look at the front lights

Renault Espace cost so much cuz 3dhum model is cost almost 500 dollars with interior, so why are so surprising ??
However, the model is not 100 oercent identical. Just look at the front lights

I don't care if the 3D model cost a million quid, $70 dollars is a ridiculous price to pay a bunch of shysters for one vehicle that will likely be of poor quality and riddled with errors. Anyone paying this deserves everything they get.

I don't care if the 3D model cost a million quid, $70 dollars is a ridiculous price to pay a bunch of shysters for one vehicle that will likely be of poor quality and riddled with errors. Anyone paying this deserves everything they get.

Dont know what are you talking about, but after tryibg his other models , most of them are really good and deserve 5-10 dollars he asked for it. But yes, 70usd is too crazy. But it depends how much money you have anyway

Dont know what are you talking about, but after tryibg his other models , most of them are really good and deserve 5-10 dollars he asked for it. But yes, 70usd is too crazy. But it depends how much money you have anyway
1. All mods should be free - donation based
2. RTM don"t deserve money cause all mods are ripped
3. 95% of free mods are way better than any payware mods

2. RTM don"t deserve money cause all mods are ripped
3. 95% of free mods are way better than any payware mods

Couldn't agree more. I honestly would put RSS (RaceSimStudio) in those 5%. Their mods are really, really good. And don't cost more than the game itself :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

there is nothing MUST, it's more likely to be SHOULD
What about mod quality- In spite of some of his mods are bad (after leaking on FB), i can send you RTM's R33 Skyline, youll try and say. Im sure you will not say a bad word about this one.

there is nothing MUST, it's more likely to be SHOULD
What about mod quality- In spite of some of his mods are bad (after leaking on FB), i can send you RTM's R33 Skyline, youll try and say. Im sure you will not say a bad word about this one.
I don"t know i didnt try this one

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back