Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,861 comments
Speaking of French GP's.. what about any good versions of Magny Cours? I have the Rainmaker version which is ok but does look very dated now.
Magny Cours version 1.34 update by _EASY_ on the forum Assetto-fr.tk : http://assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/

upload_2020-11-10_14-48-1.png

I'll look into creating this as it sounds like it could be great fun.
I've also added a few more Arcade Style Games to the servers rotation, including a preliminary version of "Sega Super GT" which is hosting the Calibra DTM, Mercedes-Benz C180 DTM, Toyota Supra JGTC at Lausitzring and a NFS MX5 Special at Glendale which is bonkers.

As Sega Super GT used fantasy tracks its hard to find an accurate portrayal of the game, if anyone knows of an appropriate track for replicating Sega Super GT let me know and I'll update the server.

A pack of these will be great and they will definitely be added to the rotation, how are they to drive with a wheel out of curiosity?
Are you looking for car recommendations from the same year/genre, if not I'd really like to the see the ZakSpeed Capri "DRM" cars done in this style.

Also from looking into scud race the npc AI cars are actually Renault Alpine GTA's I dunno if there has been a GT1 variant released onto AC yet or a lookalike to the one used in game:
upload_2020-11-10_14-40-21.jpeg

Another shout is Super GT24h. And if i'm not mistaken the 4 cars in that game has 4 colour variants.

For those unaware of who sim dream are , and considered to buy from them.

https://assettocorsamodsarescam.wordpress.com/

On the other hand, recommending https://assettocorsamods.net/ and RaceDepartment is a bit laughable.

The car tutorial from https://assettocorsamods.net/ is totally buggy and undrivable and about RD.... well see what happens each time a new car is posted, the same guys asks if it's made from scratch and if not, these gestapo agents report it. Personally I won't recommend RD at all.

I'll look into creating this as it sounds like it could be great fun.
I've also added a few more Arcade Style Games to the servers rotation, including a preliminary version of "Sega Super GT" which is hosting the Calibra DTM, Mercedes-Benz C180 DTM, Toyota Supra JGTC at Lausitzring and a NFS MX5 Special at Glendale which is bonkers.

As Sega Super GT used fantasy tracks its hard to find an accurate portrayal of the game, if anyone knows of an appropriate track for replicating Sega Super GT let me know and I'll update the server.

A pack of these will be great and they will definitely be added to the rotation, how are they to drive with a wheel out of curiosity?
Are you looking for car recommendations from the same year/genre, if not I'd really like to the see the ZakSpeed Capri "DRM" cars done in this style.

They are AWESOME to drive, and some of them even pop wheelies (porsche physics based on aggression).

I will do the DRM Capri for you.

Here is another one (test of @kenneths beautiful GTO - still need to fix rear wheels) - Some of them grow up to be a lot prettier than the baby's. This is an example of such a baby that grew up to be prettier as an adult.

upload_2020-11-10_10-5-8.png

Last edited:
hello there. just registered here, been a quite follower since more than a year.
i don't know if it is OK to say "hello" and beg for help, but maybe someone else has the same problem (and benefits).

"Backlights problem"
i am not able to start any car of the AC Legends version 3 package (see error below). also the Tatra from RD is cancelled with the same error. someone else had that problem with the Tatra too, as a work-around a file in the data-folder had to be deleted.

in addition to that i realised that on some cars (e.g. the delta and the corrado from wolf24h) there are reflections on the tarmac but backlights and braking lights aren't working at all (but headlights do!)

as a random delete of files in any cars folder isn't an option and as i expect the solution just a click or check away, i'm looking forward to some advice.

i tried CSP 1.60 and 1.66, but without CSP i can start ACL cars and the Tatra; also tried to check and un-check some boxes in CSP-reflections settings, but with no luck.

- the Log (error codes are the same for ACL and for Tatra, Screenshot attached):
"

CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFE75861D78)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFE75861D78)
00007FFE75861D78 (DWrite): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\carbrakelights.cpp (451): CarBrakeLights::update
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFE75840141)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFE75840141)
00007FFE75840141 (DWrite): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (261): Game::update
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (112): Game::embarrassed:nIdle
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (210): Game::run
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFEAEF97034)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFEAEF97034)
00007FFEAEF97034 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFEB005CEC1)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFEB005CEC1)
00007FFEB005CEC1 (ntdll): (filename not available): (function-name not available)

"

- the Tatra-thread
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/tatra-603-2-b5-marathon.183086/page-4

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 26
Actually there is a black LCD.dds inside some skins. Should do the work for now. Let me experiment a little bit today and I will come back to you.

On the other hand I wonder what @Shokeus has to say about this :rolleyes:

Iirc the actual texture has to be called "lcd (2).dds" so you should just rename the black one.

About Shokeus' post regarding Brabham site and whatever, i dont know. I didnt understand. :/

For me, v1.31 just has no font file "brabham_bt62.png" in download, so i took mine that i made for jaguar xe project8 (also for smoother looking gearshifts :D).

acs-20201110-jag8s.jpg

Last edited:
even considering different authors (and 2 different converters to AC), rF2 ePrix tracks are "dead", devoid of any "life" or "ambiance"

CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFE75861D78)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFE75861D78)
00007FFE75861D78 (DWrite): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\carbrakelights.cpp (451): CarBrakeLights::update

Thanks in advance!

1. Disable LightingFX & ExtraFX
2. post the actual log.txt after next crash
3. thanks in advance

Tony SSS what do you think to post something about this?

nissan_skyline_super_silhouette

Added some wiper animation working with all CSP version no need to add info inside ext_config.ini and Rain FX effects.

Wiper info about maximum open angle taken from this video:

Screenshot_nissan_skyline_super_silhouette_bikernieki_10-10-120-10-53-13.jpg
Screenshot_nissan_skyline_super_silhouette_bikernieki_10-10-120-10-50-42.jpg
Screenshot_nissan_skyline_super_silhouette_rt_suzuka_10-10-120-10-29-6.jpg

Just given also latest wipers release to @Shokeus for his Porsche Carrera CUP (Working without ext_config.ini) added some shaking effect from 200km/h and maximum effect over 230km. New TV Camera Car and Dashcam.

Screenshot_porsche_964_carrera_cup_rt_suzuka_10-10-120-11-56-46.jpg

Last edited:
1. Disable LightingFX & ExtraFX
2. post the actual log.txt after next crash
3. thanks in advance

1. with LightningFX & ExtraFX disabled loading the mentioned cars is canceled
2. log.txt attached
3. thank you for your help

Attachments

• log.txt
    51.5 KB · Views: 20
@Shokeus

1. I still have no fonts on display with your v1.31. (Clean install)

2. For me, downloading the car from Brabham's site gives me the same old BT62 mod i had already downloaded in May.

3. What happened on Brabham's site? :D

1. I forgot to include the "fonts" folder, I post a new version including it

2 . Yes it is mine ...

3. I posted the Brabham BT62 for AC first and then some time after Brabham released their "Official" version, I downloaded it out of curiosity and realized that it is actually my version with the same 3D defect and digitalinstruments !!! this without even contacting me or thanking me !!! 🤬

Dont get me wrong but i really dont know you and what other forums?? i only asked here about tracks and on cs.rin for the first time yesterday and what you say is not true im not only asking for 30 pits,..

i ask for more pit boxes if the track has 24 or less,.. so your a little bit off mate haha.

And in this case i asked for 30 cause i had wakefield with 30 pitboxes and i asumed that the update also has it, but it doens't and i was to fast with deleting the 30 pits version.
So thats why i asked this time for a 30 pits cause i had that one already,.. but if there is a 40 pit version its also great or a 26,.. as long its more then 24 ;) but if i ask for a 30 i know its around here somewhere i get faster a awnser then when im asking for a 42 pit version that is not around here or anywhere,...

its that simple ;)

cheers.

EDIT: the funny thing is that the update from legion has a fault in the json file,.. it said 17 pit boxes,.. but this is not correct it actualy has 35 so problem is solved and json file is changed to 35 ;) me is very happy :D

Hello Promise,
In highlighted words, I guess you meant 'you're' and not 'your'. But my english is far from perfect so...

As for the sites, I don't know csrun, I was refering to Race Department. Hehehe. i saw you there asking for more pits, some time ago. :)

Anyway, thanks for your reply, I was joking as you might know.

Cheers.

Had some time yesterday evening so started converting the Spada Vetture Sport Codatronca TS.

View attachment 970801

The more I look at it the more I'm not sure if I like it? Could be because it doesn't look good yet..

The car is nicely done, you will get there. I'm sure.
Any new car is more welcome than the hundreds 'same cars' - personal opinion.

Cheers

They are AWESOME to drive, and some of them even pop wheelies (porsche physics based on aggression).

Here is another one (test of @kenneths beautiful GTO - still need to fix rear wheels) - Some of them grow up to be a lot prettier than the baby's. This is an example of such a baby that grew up to be prettier as an adult.

View attachment 970867

What is going on?

Now the cars are having sons?? Or were they crashed from front anf behind, at the same time??
The world is getting crazy sooner than I expected. :lol:

Last edited:
I made the last poll over 2 months ago and you made it clear you want the Delta, now it's again time to show me what you want to drive next. I removed some least popular choices and cars that I'm just not interested in and swapped them with some other cars. This time you can select multiple cars, so you don't have to struggle with choosing only one on the list!

https://www.strawpoll.me/21251917/

Would you consider including on your poll the audi s3 sedan from forza motorsport 7?
I found one in the web but it was not good, far from finished, and was encripted, so I couldn't even try to fix (although I wouldn't know how to fix it either :lol:).

View attachment 970867

That looks brilliant!
If these are all fairly well balanced so they only really differ in looks, and are usable with a wheel then these will go front and center on the server.
I can't decide if I want to race on full size circuits or Mario Kart sized circuits with these tabletop miniatures...

Last edited:
I made the last poll over 2 months ago and you made it clear you want the Delta, now it's again time to show me what you want to drive next. I removed some least popular choices and cars that I'm just not interested in and swapped them with some other cars. This time you can select multiple cars, so you don't have to struggle with choosing only one on the list!

https://www.strawpoll.me/21251917/

Just wanted to thank and congratulate you.

It is a fresh way to decide what mods to make. 👍

This time I voted on 3. Opel GT, MK1 and E46 and I mean for this order.
At lest one is at 1st place. Hehe.

If I may (if noone say to me to don't do it):) I will post a small list of some cars, for the few fabulous mods creators have a look.

Just some cars we don't have to enjoy.
So please, who don't want me to do it, say now, or be silent forever. :odd:

Stay safe.

Now for serious comments.

Huge thank you and respect for Bazza's AC Legends new version. As a 'costumer' since first release, I can't thank you and all the team enough, even more for being free!
:cheers:

Thank you Sir.

Glad you like it mate! If you're the same Paulo Ribeiro I knew from the Original GT Legends, we had some of the best online duels ever in the Alfa's together with my buddies Bob, Swa and Dutchdevil way back in the days :)

1. I forgot to include the "fonts" folder, I post a new version including it

2 . Yes it is mine ...

3. I posted the Brabham BT62 for AC first and then some time after Brabham released their "Official" version, I downloaded it out of curiosity and realized that it is actually my version with the same 3D defect and digitalinstruments !!! this without even contacting me or thanking me !!! 🤬
Yup, after extracting, i saw some maybe even "unused" textures that looked like in your cars :D

@Shokeus I didn't know the story :) - interesting. But also in author info there is "BA SBennets (1.2)" "BA" = "Brabham Automotive" so i thought the mod is theirs effort.

Thanks for update, actually i started to like my font too :D.

If you contact BA maybe they will gift you with at least 1:18 model :D. (I want it as well, for making some addons for the mod LOL :D)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back