Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,859 comments
@flyingsaucer
BtW. Since you had opportunity to test Wolf's Lancia Delta about a week before release, why didn't you notice him about rear wiper not wiping off the rain?(and the wiper is monstrous).

But maybe it's just me :D. And it doesn't work only for me ;) right?

Hello, maybe you should try going forward instead of looking through the rear glass? ;) Out of roughly 800 people on the Discord only you noticed that, so you must be very observant! I couldn't care less how the rear glass looks as it's a racing sim not reverse parking sim, but if it bothers you I can make it work in the next patch just for you so the view behind you will be more realistic if looking forward and driving isn't your thing :cheers: Of course I don't want you to take it as an insult, because out of your statements you seem very smart and experienced, so you should know better that such insignificant thing take like a minute in the config ini so less than you were writing a post about my mod :lol: Also, why didn't you notice me if it bothers you and instead you talk about it on the forum not even mentioning me in the post? 💡 The size of a wiper is exactly the same size as the original model, so I don't know what's your issue here, but if you wish from now on I can send you rear wiper screenshots every time I make a mod so you can state if it's a right size for you to enjoy. Thank you :D

Almost ready for release. Physics are done and I think @JakubP did a wonderful job on them. Hope you'll think the same on release!
For now just final small final tweaks like the digital screen etc.
upload_2020-11-10_22-40-43.png

Its not displaying your exact error.
I will bet 99.9% it is CSP related (since it has to do with lights)

so, (you need to learn a troubleshooting method)

Disable CSP (uncheck the [x] Active in General Patch Settings)
retry
if crash, send log

thanks again! with all ReflectionsFX disabled i'm able to load the cars. i'm wondering that i am the only one (?, except the guy in the RD Tatra-threat) experiencing this problem as my csp/sol installation is runnig with mostly out-of-the-box-settings and apart from that running without issues. the missing back- and brakelights problem with some cars is still present, but i can live that.
as i get further with that issue i will post here. best regards

JIZZPIG?! Man, why didn't I think of that as a username when signing up?!
And do you have Schmee's number?

Yeah, those mischievous graffiti taggers at Nords :D Someone laid down a real piece of work, it was a solid white 30 foot **** and *****. :lol: (my asterisks)
And on the subject from earlier, I mean the place changes daily, its a taggers dream. AC doesn't even have any barrier/armco graffiti. Its forever changing, if someone is insane enough to keep up with graffiti on track and make new textures everytime theres big changes, have at 'her.

Not only is more tagging added daily, its always changing from weather, burnouts, cars on track and paint removal vehicles (you've seen them in the US) to name a few.

daan blur applied:irked::lol:
zj7d.jpg

agnn.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you like it mate! If you're the same Paulo Ribeiro I knew from the Original GT Legends, we had some of the best online duels ever in the Alfa's together with my buddies Bob, Swa and Dutchdevil way back in the days :)

OMG. Yes I am. My user name was 'pribeiro'. You do remember, OMG.

Many many years ago, well, not too many, hehe. Bob van Ingen, Dutchdevil, Swa, Ramon, Bram Hengeveld (all from Netherlands, And yes, is the RD Bram), Dave, Mark, Clive, Geoffers, Goldtop, Wilthshire Tony, Legzy, Truetom, ginsters sponsored, Ben, I'm missing many names tho, man I'm speechless.

So many fun, so many good evenings I had. So, you remember simracing.org.uk, amongst a couple more sites.

Wow, what a lucky lad I am, I know and raced with Bazza during some years.

But wait, by then your nick wasn't Bazza. I would like to know. If you prefer, DM me.

Cheers mate. :cheers:

What good news!

Last edited:
yes i have the rebellion R13 and some other lmp1 cars:

2009 Audi R15 TDI
2010 Audi R15 Plus
2011 Audi R18 TDi
2012 Audi R18 E Tron Quattro
2015 Audi R18 LM Aero
2006 Audi R10 TDI
2010 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
2011 Peugeot 908
2002 Dallara SP1
2009 Lola B09
2010 Lola B10
2011 Lola B10/65
2017 Porsche 919
2019/20 Toyota TS050
d8lhpr0d1xg.jpg
Can you send me the download links?

Vehicle physics... arrgh!...

What to do when a models wheelbase is .3m (12in) longer than the specification?

Greatly fudge the physical values? >>>> This, the wheelbase has to match or the wheels will be in the wrong spot. However Track can be fudged a little bit until the skid marks start to look wrong.
Greatly fudge the graphics?>>> Or if it is an entire foot out you may want to rescale the model.

Does a model always need a BASEY value? (can it be 0?) >>>> Maybe, sometimes AC abhors zero values in which case I use a tiny number like 0.000001

Why does inputting the actual CG of a vehicle always cause severe disruption of the physical model (and suspensions)?>>>> Lots of stuff is defined relative to the CoG so changing that should be done first.

What is the relationship of drop height, susp-rod and suspension points?>>>> Rod pushes the spring mount up and down using suspension travel, that is not affecting the bumpstop positions.

Droop has me stumped as it seems at the design height of the suspension the spring is inserted without any preload so any droop would then pull on the spring, which ain't right.
Haven't been to RD or Discord to ask the Oracles about this though.

.......Front CoG Height = Front Wheel Radius + Front BASEY >>>>> IMPORTANT it is Wheel Radius minus BASEY

:D And a black magic formula I still can't understand : >>>>> I agree, as far as I know this formula is nonsense.

Actual CG height = (FWR + FBasey) + (RWR + Rbasey)) / CG_LOCATION%....

Last edited:
Mine says 0.2 in the UI, so looks like I'm waaaaay behind the curve.
Mine said 0.2 too.. I just downloaded this version and installed it (it's definitely an update over the one I had, it's got more "stuff" in the folder), aaaaand it keeps saying 0.2 in the UI, a bit annoying..

Hello, maybe you should try going forward instead of looking through the rear glass? ;) Out of roughly 800 people on the Discord only you noticed that, so you must be very observant! I couldn't care less how the rear glass looks as it's a racing sim not reverse parking sim, but if it bothers you I can make it work in the next patch just for you so the view behind you will be more realistic if looking forward and driving isn't your thing :cheers: Of course I don't want you to take it as an insult, because out of your statements you seem very smart and experienced, so you should know better that such insignificant thing take like a minute in the config ini so less than you were writing a post about my mod :lol: Also, why didn't you notice me if it bothers you and instead you talk about it on the forum not even mentioning me in the post? 💡 The size of a wiper is exactly the same size as the original model, so I don't know what's your issue here, but if you wish from now on I can send you rear wiper screenshots every time I make a mod so you can state if it's a right size for you to enjoy. Thank you :D

HAHAH, thanks @Wolf24h

800 hundred people didnt notice that :D - ... it only means that "the mass means nothing" ; );

its not a reverse parking competition LOL - why you bothered at all to animate the rear one :D;

Mate, you seem offended, no need to, but i wanted to make a patch for the great Lancia Delta, to make wipers more realistic - the front ones as well :) - they are rotating with wiper hubs - this can severely scratch the paint :D (OKAY - jokes aside)

So far i noticed you were using Stereo's ksanim export plugin, so ... it's a bit of a mess to rework it to kunos spec.
Also can't see how to solve your wiper issue with "ext_config.ini". Could you post the config in a minute or so, please? :/

Thanks in advance!

@hellothankyou

Hello "hellothankyou" my young friend! :D

First all thanks a lots for your wiper. :D Looking at the wiper, just a small observation, perhaps it could be better to rotate the axis of the brush in an opposite way respect the movement/direction of the arm. When the arm is going from the center to the right I think that also the blade need to bend. What do you think about it? Now it seems like an unnatural movement. It looks like rubber is being dragged in reality it bends too because blade bends.

View attachment 970920

About Lancia DELTA I've never tried Wolf24h's DELTA a week before :D. I've only tried JakubP physics on another MOD.:D

Look at my wipers created for @Shokeus Porsche Carrera CUP. We are here only to learn, you know I like so much I'm amateur.:D

We are not here to compete. But simply to help this wonderful forum. There are so many modders here who do a lot for this community and they share knowledge to help others.

P.S:
Du weißt, ich habe großen Respekt vor dir. Ich denke nur, dass einige Ihrer Verhaltensweisen oft kindisch sind.
You know I have a lot of respect for you. I just think that some of your behaviors are often childish.

@flyingsaucer Thanks. You should study the wiper again and all day long if you like it :Happy watching :). For me it's very simple.

Last edited:
@leBluem posted a v0.5 for Prague (from FM7) in the Custom Shaders discord. I'm guessing this is a new update? My last install was v0.4.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nr0dhtkt2d9d6dr/prague_fm7_v0.5.7z/file

Mine says 0.2 in the UI, so looks like I'm waaaaay behind the curve.
Unless the UI wasn't updated? It often gets missed with track updates. Easily done.

Mine said 0.2 too.. I just downloaded this version and installed it (it's definitely an update over the one I had, it's got more "stuff" in the folder), aaaaand it keeps saying 0.2 in the UI, a bit annoying..

vo5c.png

Aparently, the developer/s forgot to update the track version inside UI.

BRABHAM BT62 ADDON PATCH
----------------------------------
(wiper animation, windows, banner, mirrors and "digi" cluster with mirror camera FOR OFFICIAL MOD & v1.32 by @Shokeus)

--> this is it, no kidding :D, so it's over 1MB now (but still PURE gtplanet hosting :D LOL with ".txt" extension)
1003.jpg

1001.jpg

1002.jpg

Really there is not much to show there - you have to try it.

Attachments

• Brabham BT62 Addon Patch.7z.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back