— created brakes animation
— created new MOTEC LCD and Racelogic fonts
— added internal light "extension" for night racing
— added Lumirank DRIVER ID
— added wobbling safety net, air pipe, antenna, exhaust
— added Jaguar suit, gloves and helmet
— added 3 gear sets
— added SAS (driver info) digital box*

* the SAS digital box works only as placeholder, ON/OFF. It can't display anything else now, until CSP will add INPUTS related to flags, warnings and other race events.

DOWNLOAD: LINK

Thank you team..... one of my acc favourites.

Jaguar G3 Emil Frey ACC Sprint & Endurance V1.0

View attachment 973605

screenshot_jaguar_g3_emil_frey_endur_acc_sx_lemans_19-10-120-15-14-0-jpg.972787

screenshot_jaguar_g3_emil_frey_acc_rt_bathurst_19-10-120-15-37-33-2-jpg.972785

by GTPlanet Modding Team

The original team:
_Apexxer
_delpinsky
_gladbecker82
_TheDrummer
_Wusel

The testers:
_Fanapryde
_FileMissing
_Masscot
_Fabr_123
_enkay74

The additional physics consultant:
_FileMissing

The Jaguar team & driver suits:
_enkay74

The Jaguar G3 Soundmod:
_Fabr_123 (corsamode on RD)

** Thank you guys for this long and amazing work! **

CHANGELOG:

V1.0

— 3D car conversion
— added internal glass for raindrops visible
— added damage glass
— added chassis damage and dust
— created wiper animation
— created driver animation
— added 3 gear sets

* the SAS digital box works only as placeholder, ON/OFF. It can't display anything else now, until CSP will add INPUTS related to flags, warnings and other race events.

Guys I don't know what to say... Thank you for all the effort that you putted on this mod. Cheers Boys

Errr... how to? I made cm-skins folder inside skins folder, no success. There is no texture folder nor textures to replace?

you will need the zip file from that post:

and then unzip to this file structure:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\rt_mont_tremblant\skins\cm_skins\Quebec Billboards

enjoy!

Last edited:
All of us that have Bayro, got that message. Useless to spread because the owners got it.

However I just saw it for free, in a couple of sites (not only in one!). And with the company of Heroes of Le Mans 4.
And I bet my parts that I'm not the only one that saw it!

Don't bother to PM me, I will not link anything!
Please understand.

Cheers

Dude relax. I'm not new around here, I know its in places (lol) and know owners got it, its for those that have not. So just chill out.

shi
Mine Circuit 1999 v1.3 (mirror link)
- 26 pit/start
- AI
- 4 Replay cam
- Camtool Replay (_option_camtool folder)
- CSP recommended
View attachment 972081
・ @andres_ramos, the author of the rFactor version and gave me permission
・ @shin956, Track convert
@ckkjw398, Camtool Replay & Track Test (v0.9)
・ @ワイエス911, Track Test (v0.9)

Changelog;
- Update ext_config.ini and VAO & Add replay cam (by @CrisT86)
- Repaving the road surface (advice by @TheRealCeeBee)

v1.1
- Fixed an issue where tires would fill in corners
- Fixed an issue where there was no sound of kerb

v1.2
- Track optimization
- Add lights to martial posts and medical center
- Fixed shader
- Change AI (by @KevinK2)
- Other fine adjustment

v1.3
- Fixed pitlane

Thank you to everyone who cooperated!
v1.3 update
- Fixed an issue where the car would fall into a hole in pitlane

If you have problems loading, delete the files other than fast_lane.ai and pit_lane.ai in the ai file.

Last edited:
Sol 2.0 beta 12
https://www.mediafire.com/file/l92u90u53x2es2m/Sol_2.0_Beta_12.7z/file

- core: fixed PPFilter loading in VR mode
- core: 3d cloud class, vec_simple is set for static clouds

- sky/clouds - 3d, added a layer of fixed clouds to show Cumulus clouds in the far distant, "DistantCloudy"
- sky/clouds - 3d, changed sky clouds geometry, clouds are higher
- sky/clouds - 3d, added adaptive scaling, clouds scaling is adapted to clouds quality

- sky/dome, adjusted the sky brightness, more dark to prevent clipping (trying to reach a better LDR behavior and be more flexible for ppfilter mods)
- sky/dome, fix black dome center with overcast sky
- sky/dome, adjusted sky presets for the new sky brightness

- weather definitions, overhauled weather looks and added "DistantCloudy" layer to some weather

- Post Processing off: readjustments, added clouds brightness control

- stellar: fixed a bug with lightsource direction calculation, if moon elevation is already positive

- ppfilter/custom config: __Sol +__Sol_Extra, recalibrated glare

Jaguar G3 Emil Frey ACC Sprint & Endurance V1.0

View attachment 973605

screenshot_jaguar_g3_emil_frey_endur_acc_sx_lemans_19-10-120-15-14-0-jpg.972787

screenshot_jaguar_g3_emil_frey_acc_rt_bathurst_19-10-120-15-37-33-2-jpg.972785

by GTPlanet Modding Team

The original team:
_Apexxer
_delpinsky
_gladbecker82
_TheDrummer
_Wusel

The testers:
_Fanapryde
_FileMissing
_Masscot
_Fabr_123
_enkay74

The additional physics consultant:
_FileMissing

The Jaguar team & driver suits:
_enkay74

The Jaguar G3 Soundmod:
_Fabr_123 (corsamode on RD)

** Thank you guys for this long and amazing work! **

CHANGELOG:

V1.0

— 3D car conversion
— added internal glass for raindrops visible
— added damage glass
— added chassis damage and dust
— created wiper animation
— created driver animation
— added 3 gear sets

ohhhhhh boi we got the jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

hi guys is there some way to get the headlights of other cars in the virtual mirror brighter?? cause now on a lot of cars i cant see **** and some even dont glow even when there 1 meter behind me??

hope some one has the awnser or now how to fix this,..

tnx mates!

All of us that have Bayro, got that message. Useless to spread because the owners got it.

However I just saw it for free, in a couple of sites (not only in one!). And with the company of Heroes of Le Mans 4.
And I bet my parts that I'm not the only one that saw it!

View attachment 973601
View attachment 973602

Don't bother to PM me, I will not link anything!
Please understand.

Cheers

I'm not after that car, nor I'm a fan of Lambos and I just do wonder how do you come up with those sites. I'm on facebook, vk, following some discord channels but I've never encountered any of illegal RSS downloads.

I'm not asking for link or anything.

I'm not after that car, nor I'm a fan of Lambos and I just do wonder how do you come up with those sites. I'm on facebook, vk, following some discord channels but I've never encountered any of illegal RSS downloads.

I'm not asking for link or anything.
actually the first pic is from vk, you checked kinda badly..

Last edited:
Yes, spectacular. Realistic at the right point

Tried it some time ago, it was always to bright and washed, like a fog of sorts and colors were flat. My settings are very natural, pc and monitor side but more times than not, when someone makes a shader, (pp's too), if every setting: saturation, brightness, contrast, black levels, monitor, pc and CM side, nvidia control panel etc aren't the exact same as the creator the end result is mixed.

For example long ago, my monitor wasn't calibrated correctly so I was compensating in other areas (tweaking pp's, bumping saturation....SOL tweaks....) so it looked good on my end. But then watching a replay of a YT upload on a smartphone or another pc, it looked like hot garbage.

But that head aches long gone, calibrate your monitors :D

Tried it some time ago, it was always to bright and washed, like a fog of sorts and colors were flat. My settings are very natural, pc and monitor side but more times than not, when someone makes a shader, (pp's too), if every setting: saturation, brightness, contrast, black levels, monitor, pc and CM side, nvidia control panel etc aren't the exact same as the creator the end result is mixed.

For example long ago, my monitor wasn't calibrated correctly so I was compensating in other areas (tweaking pp's, bumping saturation....SOL tweaks....) so it looked good on my end. But then watching a replay of a YT upload on a smartphone or another pc, it looked like hot garbage.

Yep agreed.
All of these filters and stuff need some degree of tweeking depending on how your screen is set up.
I find it quite enjoyable fiddling with the filter settings though, another AC side avenue in which to disappear down.

Like anything though, the advantage is the things that can be added as options rather than over writes and for that this horizon weather is worth having as a selectable option, his clouds do look good and works well with rain fx.

[QUOTE = "flyingsaucer, post: 13284321, member: 313868"] ¡¡¡¡¡Pero eres impresionante mi amigo !!!!!! Eres un verdadero talento.

Cuando pueda.

[ATTACH = full] 972045 [/ ATTACH]

https://www.elferspot.com/de/fahrzeug/porsche-964-cup-1991-205814/ [/ QUOTE]

preview.jpg

I've had little time these days but here it is :D:cheers:,
+ another simple:D:D
preview.jpg

Thank you very much to all the modders for your incredible work and for sharing it with all of us.:gtpflag:

https://mega.nz/file/6d5y3SZR#92lGNhrDYtxHBD8lcgN2J-bR13EFAYOAfI5rHqb4HmQ

Last edited:
Yep agreed.
All of these filters and stuff need some degree of tweeking depending on how your screen is set up.
I find it quite enjoyable fiddling with the filter settings though, another AC side avenue in which to disappear down.

Like anything though, the advantage is the things that can be added as options rather than over writes and for that this horizon weather is worth having as a selectable option, his clouds do look good and works well with rain fx.
Have you tried my "shaft" :)

Last edited:
Cams for Legion´s Grandsambuc
Have Fun.

Thanks, but I might prefer if you phrased it 'Cams for Grandsambuc which can be found at Legion's blog'.
Feels a bit odd asking for anti credits, but Legion is meant to express that all my shares have a legion of authors, and in this particular case that and other tracks are being mirrored from their own source.

but again thanks. :cheers:

Youtube thumbnail: on the Porsche much of the color is almost solid black during daytime, so there is definitely some "issues" on the creator end.
Annotation 2020-11-23 180534.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back