Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
As far as I know, the only version of Nurburgring GP before Mercedes-Arena (with the old Castrol-S) is done by.... Gilles75. In my opinion it's very poor, converted who knows where. It's on RaceDepartment (Nurburgring 2001).

I also would appreciate that good old Nurburgring GP layout very much. If we ever get that somehow (along with same era's Spa with a proper bus stop), the game is complete for me.

I'm seriously planning to create that version based on the Kunos track. I can't say when will be ready though. Maybe a few months, but depends on the COVID situation as well unfortunately.

W12 Syncro in the works the construction of TDU models is a bit weird but can be done as shown with Kenneths B Engineering Edonis the only thing that i will hate when making this car is that there are no W12 sounds for AC if i'm not mistaken?
2020.12.17-19.57.png

Last edited:
There is a TDU mod I would love to have in Assetto Corsa, but it's a very old car so I doubt too many people would be interested in converting it.

Someone already converted this model, but that person usually locks most of his mods behind a paywall. I have the BNK files of the model somewhere in my PC.

Another team to have fun at Le Mans, when my G27 is ready. The B.S.Cunningham Team (Corvette V8) from 1960. I took the skins that someone posted here from the Corvette of the Sebring Race (cabriolet), and adapted it on the Corvette that I downloaded on another site, but with "hood". It's going to be fun, but I don't know how to remove the front and rear "plates", so it doesn't look like a passenger car. I leave it to someone who knows how to handle a 3d program.

Attachments

• Corvette1.jpg
    Corvette1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Corvette2.jpg
    Corvette2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Corvette3.jpg
    Corvette3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 44
  • CorvetteLM1.jpg
    CorvetteLM1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 45
  • CorvetteLM2.jpg
    CorvetteLM2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 44
  • livery - Copia.png
    livery - Copia.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 47
  • livery - Copia2.png
    livery - Copia2.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 42
  • livery - Copia3.png
    livery - Copia3.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 41
Height / 1:1 scale accurate Apricot Hill and Mid-Field Raceway, stitched together. Good idea?

upload_2020-12-17_20-6-30.png

I've also added some short cuts to apricot hill to allow for different variations.

inspired by @shirakawaa
upload_2020-12-17_20-7-54.png

The idea is to have a fully complete Apricot Hill and Midfield, but with more modern design language, so will probably use F1 2020 sponsors etc. Then also a 'combined layout'

upload_2020-12-17_20-9-38.png

upload_2020-12-17_20-9-58.png

upload_2020-12-17_20-11-4.png

upload_2020-12-17_20-11-26.png

latest

Both tracks are made to scale and therefor run the same length as their Gran Turismo 6 counterparts.

If I can get something working before Christmas i'll post it here as a Christmas present to you all :)

EDIT - The green grass background is temporary and I only used it to get a sense of scale.

ALSO IF ANYBODY WANTS MONEY FOR DOING THE TUMBLER MOD LET ME KNOW!!!

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-17_20-10-35.png
    upload_2020-12-17_20-10-35.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Height / 1:1 scale accurate Apricot Hill and Mid-Field Raceway, stitched together. Good idea?

View attachment 978831

I've also added some short cuts to apricot hill to allow for different variations.

inspired by @shirakawaa
View attachment 978832

The idea is to have a fully complete Apricot Hill and Midfield, but with more modern design language, so will probably use F1 2020 sponsors etc. Then also a 'combined layout'

View attachment 978833

View attachment 978834
View attachment 978836

View attachment 978837
latest

Both tracks are made to scale and therefor run the same length as their Gran Turismo 6 counterparts.

If I can get something working before Christmas i'll post it here as a Christmas present to you all :)

EDIT - The green grass background is temporary and I only used it to get a sense of scale.

woooooooooooooooooowwwwww can wait to try this beauty thanks

View attachment 978831

inspired by @shirakawaa
View attachment 978832

View attachment 978833

View attachment 978834
View attachment 978836

View attachment 978837
latest

giphy.gif

View attachment 978831

inspired by @shirakawaa
View attachment 978832

Absolutely a good idea :bowdown:

Also Deep Forest and Trial mountain would be a good choice to stitch together too

Another team to have fun at Le Mans, when my G27 is ready. The B.S.Cunningham Team (Corvette V8) from 1960. I took the skins that someone posted here from the Corvette of the Sebring Race (cabriolet), and adapted it on the Corvette that I downloaded on another site, but with "hood". It's going to be fun, but I don't know how to remove the front and rear "plates", so it doesn't look like a passenger car. I leave it to someone who knows how to handle a 3d program.

If only they looked a little more like this:

Ol' No. 2 @ Dana Point, 2012.jpg

Can anyone provide me with some resources or guides on creating liveries and editing 3D models in AC? I'm trying to edit some ACF1 mania mods

Some good news for porting Gran Turismo models maybe? since i figured out how to smooth stuff properly maybe gonna rework my old Diablo GT2 after this.
Before fixing
not fixed.png

After fixing
fixed.png

It can also pretty much smooth any jaggies from the model.
This old buddy could get a rework soon. Since its model is all jaggy n stuff along with AO and some other stuff reworked.
__custom_showroom_1608256233.jpg

Last edited:
beatiful.. is possible to have the penzzoil skin for this car??? i search in this forum and i try only one skin but i don't work in my game and i don't know why
The pennzoil skin is included with the definitive edition of the gt500 pack

Unsure if already aware of this, but if not, then this interim-fix can do wonders for anyone without 3d modelling skills... As an example, I too feel that number-plates on racing-mod-skins don't look the part ingame, so here's what can be done...

Create new/edit existing mod's ext_config_ini with the following:

upload_2020-12-18_16-14-12.png

note: this mod had x4 LOD's, so all LOD-KN5's are to be included.
and these are the results...

hide-mod-parts__ext-config.jpg

All the best...

As far as I know, the only version of Nurburgring GP before Mercedes-Arena (with the old Castrol-S) is done by.... Gilles75. In my opinion it's very poor, converted who knows where. It's on RaceDepartment (Nurburgring 2001).

I also would appreciate that good old Nurburgring GP layout very much. If we ever get that somehow (along with same era's Spa with a proper bus stop), the game is complete for me.
There's also a version of this track Converted from GP4 on the f1classic forum

people! good day! it occurred to me to experiment with cars! I grabbed the base of the ETC Fiat Turbo from Brazil, which was quite unmanageable, remove the turbo, and put together some physics similar to the Turismo Pista Class 1 from Argentina. I leave the credits to whom it corresponds! It has a single skin and if someone wants to try it, and create a template, or whatever, it is freely available. Thank you very much, try and enjoy!

https://mega.nz/file/ls422T7B#dzp5rV6uo_LBJ4wtw53BND9qs5aj0Q6XIz-iH0xISLg

I clarify that it is my first time with a car and that I did everything in my power! I accept criticism and feel free to modify it to your liking!

Yes, I did have a quick play with transferring/resizing/reshaping the embossed logo on the back of the car but it wasn't going well. I have a few hours free tomorrow afternoon so I'm going to see if I can't somehow transfer the panel from the C4 as that's similar, I also wasn't thrilled with the rear light textures and will stick a rear number plate on as well.

I've decided I'll try to make the effort to finish the car as a sort of Christmas break from my existing projects, If I can't find the time in the next week then I have a physics volunteer ready to go, so either way the car will get released soonish. :cheers:

This is really appreciated- can't believe there has been no decent C5! Also any chance of you revisiting the Aston V8 Vantage (1977)? Think it was just the rims were too big.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back