Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,847 comments
A bit off topic from the thread topic, but just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! (EST in the United States) In the short time that I've been a part of this community I've kindled some supportive relationships with people are genuinely nice, and I couldn't be more grateful for that after a year where people have proven themselves to only be worried about themselves. I already love being part of this forum community, and I hope that everyone here has a positive start to their 2021. Hopefully, after last year's mess, we can only improve moving forwards!

-Alex

First of all I would like to give my best wishes to everyone in this community... Let's make a very 'modable & skinable' year of 2021!!!

I would like to give it my best to start the year in good spirit with something I've got coming up....

preview.jpg

but before I can release it, I have one issue to solve, but I'm a bit in the dark on how to do it... there are a few red patches on my skin, which I can't get rid of (the red stripe on the bottom of the numberplate on the bonnet e.g.). In some car folders you can find a file called 'God Tape', which has those ffour patches. However, in this car folder there was initially not such a file, although the red stripes were on the skin. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this problem, so I can put this skin online and make a few other Lambo Huracan Evo skins of the 2019 Spa 24 Hours...

Same for me,with new Version 1.70pw i get stuttering and heavy Load Usage went back to 1.69pw1 all works fine
and smooth.
On my system CSP 1.69pw1 was awful even worse on weathers without rain with SOL 2.0 Killed my PC.So Im back on 1.67 and its good.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "MRM1GAMING, gönderi: 13317800, üye: 312543"] Yeni Yılınız Kutlu Olsun seçenekler penceresindeki CM showroomuna daha fazla araç eklemek için daha fazla araç eklemek için birkaç araba sekmesini seçin. Sarıyla vurgulanan örnek için iki resim.

oeulc9.PNG
qo7m4o.PNG
[/ ALINTI

thank you

Hi good day all, Happy New year and my condolences to anyone who lost someone to covid.

Can any of you point me to a tutorial which illustrates how i can add puddles to my custom track? I have all the mods as i am a patreon with Ilja, but want to know how to actually set the track to have puddles.

Thank you in advance.

Rob

I'll see if I can replicate this next time I get a chance, but I don't remember seeing it - there's a good skin on Racedepartment which I always use though, are you using any track skins?
Thanks... I've been using the monaco_1966_v1.2 version and have not had a skin update for it that might fix this. After you've had a look at your version to see that you see it, can you please direct me towards downloading a skin update? Or...perhaps my v 1.2 is old and there might be a newer one (?).
Hey...thanks very much !

Hi good day all, Happy New year and my condolences to anyone who lost someone to covid.

Can any of you point me to a tutorial which illustrates how i can add puddles to my custom track? I have all the mods as i am a patreon with Ilja, but want to know how to actually set the track to have puddles.

Thank you in advance.

Rob

This is what got me started
https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Tracks-–-RainFX

Use Object inspector in game to select materials when windowed and switch between editing your ini and saving any changes should update in real time while you edit.

spied on the GTR3 discord...

"Dylan_SimBinToday at 4:44 PM
@everyone Hi, happy new year everyone! Just so you all know as it's been said a few times already. No one is currently in the office at SimBin until January 4th :) we'll be doing the news bundle in January so don't worry it's not far away! :D sorry about the confusion The next time I use the everyone tag will be for the news release!"

Hello everybody,
Happy new year !!!

I'm looking for Australian and New Zealand tracks with more pits for the V8 Supercars
because the AI is limited to 16 opponents for the 2019-2020 championships it's a shame :
- Symmons Plains Raceway (just 17 pits)
- Pukekoke 2013 (just 21 pits)
- Hidden Valley Raceway (just 22 pits)

Thanks for your help

v8.JPG

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back