Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,852 comments
Thanks for this link but my windscreen fx remove dirt dont work when Rain FX rain is working.On clear weathers or wihout rain there is no dirt on windscreen so its even worse to see all the rain,slow wipers and that dirt/fog.Its like that on all cars vanilla or modded....
Any config in RAIN FX or Windcreen FX that I can adjust?That will affect all cars?

To be honest, I can't answer your questions. I'm not doing much driving in the rain because I know CSP rain builds are still very buggy at the moment and I'm over chasing my tail trying to work out what is a temporary bug and what is not. Then there's the question of wipers working and/or not working on various cars, or rain not being wiped from the windcreeen, etc, etc.

It's all a distraction that gets in the way of just starting the rig up, jumping in a nice car and having a fun blast around a few tracks.

On the bright side, without rain, I have things looking and performing well on my system – and I also have way more than enough cars and tracks to keep me amused until things get sorted by people who know a lot more about programming and modding than I ever will.

:)

ALL my cars..... !!!!! x(

AC\pyplugin.cpp (71): PyPlugin::update
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update
AC\game.cpp (112): Game::embarrassed:nIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

Tried this to fix the Kunos 962 (added it to loaded/ks_porsche_962c_shorttail.ini, since it didn't have a ext_config.ini), it still doesn't wipe the water.

Anyone else had a look at this 962?

Use these lines here for the Porsche 962 short and long (create an ext_config.ini in a separate folder, to be sure CM does not overwrite it when updated):

[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = windscreen?_2
WIPERS = wiper_5?, Wiper_01?

upload_2021-1-2_22-51-27.png

Hi. I have made an edit of ELEMENT1999's edit of the X2010, called the X1 S2. I had a look at the fan speed lut, as well as the wings app, and the lut file heavily restricts the fan's speed at higher speeds, which hampers downforce massively. This is an experiment to see how far this sort of fan technology can be pushed, therefore, I have made the suspension around 4 times stiffer, while allowing the fan to maintain velocity to enable up to 10K+ downforce, while barely touching the conventional wing files (the passive wings). I've also made 3D model changes to make the car look as aggressive as it's performance.

Link: https://mega.nz/file/58gWQZAZ#JIPkFjZKtRp_H2t_qLpmUBwldrv90GlgZPAyF3KFH80

View attachment 982296

Interesting... Instead of making the main suspension stiffer perhaps consider to add heave suspension components?

Last edited:
Someone here recently mentioned their love of the Alfa 8C GT3, I think? This new update from FB seems to have solved the tri spike near the driver's side wing mirror and the geometry clipping through the mirror's reflection too. A couple of aerials seem to have been added as well, plus a whole bunch of skin options. It's hardly pipeline standard but seems to be an improvement on the few different versions that have been floating around.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vissopw426bqdby/alfa8c_gt3_wn.7z/file

Great 60's F3 Pay Mods
I just discovered these two cars at f3classictracks. He also has some pretty good tracks as well. Definitely worth a few dollars if you like these vintage cars. I'm not sure if they're based on any actual real-life car, but they capture the feel of something from that time.

Modena ST60 Formula Junior
pBqzv642e7.jpeg

Miker Formula Junior 1960

Yup this is a very well made, and surprisingly front wheel drive

Quick sus.ini question - I want to adjust the spring rate of a mod which is currently way too high, when I reduce this it inevitably also reduces ride height. If I increase rod length to compensate this appears to do nothing! Any ideas? Thanks gang.

Interlagos - Autódromo José Carlos Pace

View attachment 982144

Autódromo José Carlos Pace (Interlagos) - Version 1.0

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

- AI lines by @KevinK2
- Cams by @DaBaeda
- Trees and RainFX by @TheRealCeeBee
- Starting boxes / pits / sectors by @slider666, @norms

DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/syudlm8tpnibhop/vhe_interlagos_1.0.rar/file
OMG. This Interlagos is PERFECT for my 1990/1991 needs. Even more clean and uncluttered than the recent updated acu 2020 version. Perfection!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've been working a bit on Brainerd/Donnybrooke over the holiday break and figured people might want a sneak peek at what I've been working on, so here's a WIP version of it. This isn't a conversion. I'm building it myself. It's only v 0.3 so lots of stuff needs to get fixed. The road surface has some pretty insane bumps in spots that I need to smooth over, no buildings are in there yet, and road edge textures need a bit of work, as well as the overall terrain texture is still in progress. I also want to change out some trees, there's a pine tree in there that repeats over and over and looks like crap. Lots of shadows are also missing for now. But I'd like some feedback (even negative, if it sucks tell me it sucks), especially from people who used to race at Donnybrooke in GPL and rFactor to see if I've captured the feeling (aside from the bumps, I know about the bumps, I'm working on it!!!)

There's no AI yet, no cams, there is rudimentary grass, but that's going to improve after I sharpen up the blurry terrain.

https://sharemods.com/2pjoq1st9igv/gb_brainerd.7z.html

edit: if someone wanted to maybe, i dunno, make side-lines and maybe some AI for the 2 variants I'd be very appreciative, since the track layout most likely isn't going to change (aside from the bumps)

Last edited:
Maybe watch this a few times, especially as I take the hairpin. You might check your wheel/controller settings to see if the turning ratio is too loose for the car your driving.

I use a csl elite f1 esport on computer and the wheel on screen matches my wheel. I am using a ferrari and Renault's from 2007 and they cant make it around the hairpin. Probably the setup but I dont normally run f1 cars.

I use a csl elite f1 esport on computer and the wheel on screen matches my wheel. I am using a ferrari and Renault's from 2007 and they cant make it around the hairpin. Probably the setup but I dont normally run f1 cars.
I have the same setup as you do and seems to be ok for me, although I am using an RSS Formula Hybrid 2020. I will look to see if I have an F1 from 2007 and see if I have the same issue. You may want to check the CM Settings -> Controls -> and take a look at the degrees your steering is set at. Mine is set at 355 degrees, I wonder what your settings are. Setting up and configuring my steering wheel for Assetto Corsa has been my biggest challenge. The Fanatec calibration interface has been my biggest disappointment so far.

Last edited:
ACTK Ford GT40 MKII '66 v1.6
Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
Add animation Wipers
Extended physics for rain integrated in data.acd
CSP required
Download http://www.assetto-fr.tk in public section

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40mk2_spa_2-0-121-2-57-6.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40mk2_spa_2-0-121-2-57-48.jpg

Hi @__EASY__ this update I like it :) , but I notice this, maybe a 3d part out of place...and it produce maybe an error with transparent parts of the body...

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1609643940.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1609643940.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 44
Amazing options for photography and video. This borders on Art. Even better when slowed down 1/2 speed. Photomode - 2/3 aspect ratio and F7 camera.

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_formula_1990_thomson_2-0-121-21-51-2.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_1990_thomson_2-0-121-21-51-2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_rss_formula_1990_thomson_2-0-121-21-45-31.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_1990_thomson_2-0-121-21-45-31.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
HONDA NSX GT3 2016: SPRINT/ENDURANCE — HONDA NSX GT3 EVO 2019: SPRINT/ENDURANCE ACC

GTPlanet-Modding-Team.jpg

It took us longer than expected, but eventually, what was left of the original team tried to gather together to release the whole package! Enjoy guys! :cheers:

I cant get this car to work, always getting a race start failure.

CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3, SPRINT/ENDURANCE

V1.71 ** PLEASE DOWNLOAD AGAIN THE PACKAGE IF YOU DOWNLOADED V1.7

— updated Honda NSX EVO 2019 Endurance INT_GLASS_L missing transparency

V1.7 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— added new LOD D
— redone the LODs converting ACC LODs 3D models
— added LR Cockpit
— added Racelogic Km/h page, now not only in the pits, bond to "EXTRA C" key
— fixed Racelogic leds black static color
— tweaked TC Cut bar code, no more influenced by time multiplier
— tweaked DRIVER_ID code, no more influenced by time multiplier
— fixed rear extractor pivot in 3D model
— added rear bumper inside carbon material in 3D model
— added a missing damage.ini code
— tweaked a little the RPM leds emissive
— added new brake light emissive animation
— tweaked brake lights to match ACC Honda NSX brake lights
— tweaked rear emissive texture
— added headlights glass emissive, visible at night
— fixed endurance cars flashing lights
— fixed wrong texture in rear emissive mesh
— tweaked some ext_config.ini emissive
— tweaked wipers WIND_OFFSET value for smoother intermittent wiping at high speed

**thanks to _Fanapryde and _Masscot for the feedback.

V1.6 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— fixed broken rear lights emissive
— fixed rims
— fixed LOD B hide lumirank code for non racing cars
— added new damage textures
— added internal hood for damage
— added new LOD B, LOD C
— fixed LCDs brightness with PBR
— various tweaks
— fixed wiper animation last keyframe
— added Alpinestars driver suits, gloves (credits to Michael Doherty)
— added RainFX ready data.acd.RainFX. (rename it to data.acd when RainFX will be no more WIP)

**PLEASE DOWNLOAD & INSTALL ALSO Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX Glove Collection by Tripple8:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/alpinestars-tech-1-zx-glove-collection-psd.32665/

V1.5 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— fixed LCD brightness when lights are OFF
— added missing endulights code in Endurance car lights.ini
— added missing code for IMSA yellow lights in IMSA skins
— tweaked IMSA pleds brightness

V1.4 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— added Racelogic VBOX LapTimer Delta-V LEDs working
— added Racelogic VBOX LapTimer pages: Laptime, Delta, Speed
— added Lumirank DRIVER ID
— added MOTEC LCD Pit pop-up
— added new MOTEC LCD and Racelogic VBOX LapTimer fonts
— added PerPixelMultiMap with Emissive map (Thanks to Stereo https://www.racedepartment.com/members/stereo.9613/)
— added seatbelts OFF/ON
— fixed issue with Pleds not working on IMSA cars
— fixed issue with taillights missing OFF_COLOR
— tweaked IMSA cars lights textures
— flashing lights now working also on IMSA cars
— tweaked some materials
— tweaked some textures
— tweaked emissive lights values
— added audio adjustments in ext_config.ini
— reworked RPM bar
— further physics/aero adjustments

** to access to Racelogic VBOX LapTimer pages, you need to bind Content Manager > Settings > Assetto Corsa > Controls: Extra Option B key/button.

** open VBOX_LapTimer_Delta-V_Leds.jpg to understand the logic of DELTA-V LEDs.

** for the PerPixelMultiMap with Emissive map shader to work correctly in-game, you need to copy the folders inside "ksPPMM_emissive" to your AssettoCorsa folder.

** Lumirank DRIVER ID will appear automatically. If you want to customize DRIVER ID letters, use the TEMPLATE inside the folder "Lumirank DRIVER ID Template". White color letters for PRO, blue color letters for PRO/AM and orange letters for AM. If you create a new skin, don't forget to edit the skin ext_config.ini accordingly, hiding the DRIVER IDs you don't need. Follow the examples written in "Lumirank_ext_config_skins.txt".

CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3 EVO, SPRINT/ENDURANCE

V1.3 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— added new LOD D
— redone the LODs converting ACC LODs 3D models
— added LR Cockpit
— added Racelogic Km/h page, now not only in the pits, bond to "EXTRA C" key
— fixed Racelogic leds black static color
— tweaked TC Cut bar code, no more influenced by time multiplier
— tweaked DRIVER_ID code, no more influenced by time multiplier
— fixed rear extractor pivot in 3D model
— added rear bumper inside carbon material in 3D model
— added a missing damage.ini code
— fixed LODB/C wrong material on some meshes
— tweaked a little the RPM leds emissive
— added new brake light emissive animation
— tweaked brake lights to match ACC Honda NSX brake lights
— tweaked rear emissive texture
— added headlights glass emissive, visible at night
— fixed numberplate emissive name on EVO cars
— fixed numberplate on Motul EVO endurance skin
— fixed endurance cars flashing lights
— tweaked some ext_config.ini emissive
— tweaked wipers WIND_OFFSET value for smoother intermittent wiping at high speed

V1.2 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— fixed broken rear lights emissive
— fixed rims
— fixed LOD B hide lumirank code for non racing cars
— added new damage textures
— added internal hood for damage
— added new LOD B, LOD C
— fixed LCDs brightness with PBR
— various tweaks
— fixed wiper animation last keyframe
— added Alpinestars driver suits, gloves (credits to Michael Doherty)
— added RainFX ready data.acd.RainFX. (rename it to data.acd when RainFX will be no more WIP)

V1.1 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— fixed LCD brightness when lights are OFF
— added new IMSA skin for EVO Endurance car
— added new Pleds, front bumper, front lights glass to match the IMSA skin
— added new preview IMSA car

V1.0

— added all the features present in the NSX GT3 V1.4

DOWNLOAD: LINK

I cant get this car to work, always getting a error when loading.

Last edited:
Use these lines here for the Porsche 962 short and long (create an ext_config.ini in a separate folder, to be sure CM does not overwrite it when updated):

[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = windscreen?_2
WIPERS = wiper_5?, Wiper_01?

View attachment 982364

That works. Thanks! Saved an era for me. Can't drive those years without drivin that, and it's gonna rain...

I have the same setup as you do and seems to be ok for me, although I am using an RSS Formula Hybrid 2020. I will look to see if I have an F1 from 2007 and see if I have the same issue. You may want to check the CM Settings -> Controls -> and take a look at the degrees your steering is set at. Mine is set at 355 degrees, I wonder what your settings are. Setting up and configuring my steering wheel for Assetto Corsa has been my biggest challenge. The Fanatec calibration interface has been my biggest disappointment so far.

Mine is set for 1080 but I am literally turning it until the wheel on screen quits turning. Everything works great on tracks except Monaco. I can get a formula 2 around the turn just not F1 cars. Again, I do not race them much and when I do, it wont be on Monaco anyway. I just do not like the track. I am currently running GT3's around Bathurst to try to get better there. Very challenging track but fun.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back