Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,855 comments
there is therefore no way to restore it
It is an external link to a file that as hosted on Mediafire. GTPlanet cannot restore it as we are not Mediafire. We also do not have the file.

Now one of our members may have it and may be able to upload it for you, but GTPlanet itself cannot help you in this instance.

This would be a crazy mod for AC. An initial search, and I'm not finding a mod for it.

For VR, it would be interesting, as the driver lays on their stomach, and the helmet is built into the car so the G-forces won't snap your neck.

Some of these futuristic looking car models look great GT sport but probably won't work has well in AC with different physic/graphics engine. All for people building a concept model from scratch which would look like a fight jet on wheels.

It is an external link to a file that as hosted on Mediafire. GTPlanet cannot restore it as we are not Mediafire. We also do not have the file.

Now one of our members may have it and may be able to upload it for you, but GTPlanet itself cannot help you in this instance.
OK perfect

Not sure what to think of this one. It's unique.

From Fecebook

Metin Uyguntin
Assetto Corsa Warehouse

YesSacuotgditeeSprhodasyo atinrcse n8:1l8so AredugM ·

1965 PONTIAC GTO RESTOMOD & AWD BY UNCLE M
Source 3dModel: FORZA GAMES
Stock mod by: Donnie Heerdt (A.K.A. Smallblockhero)
Reworked by: Uncle M
RESTOMOD SPECS:
Modified twin'small'turbocharged GTO engine.
586 bhp/797 Nm
6 speed H shifter close ratio custom gearbox
Street sport suspensions
20" alloy wheels
Gold chrome & aluminium metal trims
Modified door handles
Modified front lights
New front seats and modified rear seats
New steering wheel
Remapped and re-shaded exterior and interior
New physics, etc...
AWD SPECS:
Modified single turbocharged GTO engine.
730 bhp/1014 Nm
7 speed sequential close ratio custom gearbox
4 options of final drives
Race suspensions
22" alloy wheels
Modified body
Race physics, etc..
First, I was planning to make only a 'restomod' version of this car.
I started to AWD version for fun only but I liked it and wanted to share with you too.
I hope you like.
You can share the mod in everywhere you want but please keep the original download link.
To ask my permission before to edit one of these cars will be gentle.
Enjoy the car.
DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/.../pont_gto_1965_reworked.../file

134374858_10159177542972509_6113721135662768671_o.jpg

Great Work ! :)
Pontiac GTO (1).png
Pontiac GTO (4).png
Pontiac GTO (7).png
Pontiac GTO (8).png
Pontiac GTO (9).png

This would be a crazy mod for AC. An initial search, and I'm not finding a mod for it.

For VR, it would be interesting, as the driver lays on their stomach, and the helmet is built into the car so the G-forces won't snap your neck.

Unfortunately getting an accurate driving feel for this car in AC is going to be near-impossible since the Chaparral 2X is thrust-driven meaning there are no drive wheels; all the forward motion of the wheels coming from the inertia of the turbine pushing the chassis along.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I've been having a lot of fun driving the Honda NSX GT3 by the amazing GT Planet Modding team. It was working just fine the other day, but today it crashed every time I try to load it onto a track. Every other car works just fine.

I did a steam integrity check and a fresh install of Sol 2.0 and also downgraded from CSP 0.1.70 to 0.1.68. No luck.

Any advice? Hope everyone has enjoyed a safe and happy new year.

The same happens to me, did you find any solution?

Beautifull AMG GT3 EVo <3 <3

Attachments

• Screenshot_bm_amg_evo_gt3_2020_sprint_lilski_watkins_glen_28-11-120-23-50-39.jpg
    Screenshot_bm_amg_evo_gt3_2020_sprint_lilski_watkins_glen_28-11-120-23-50-39.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 80
Mine is set for 1080 but I am literally turning it until the wheel on screen quits turning. Everything works great on tracks except Monaco. I can get a formula 2 around the turn just not F1 cars. Again, I do not race them much and when I do, it wont be on Monaco anyway. I just do not like the track. I am currently running GT3's around Bathurst to try to get better there. Very challenging track but fun.

What could go wrong, right? Under braking, the driver would 'red-out' as the fighter-jet jocks say. In a head-on crash, the driver's head would explode (the effect of 50+ G's on 2m-long columns of blood).

Last edited:
Anyone know if I can add flags to CM? There seems to be a 'Mushroom Kingdom' flag, so must be possible for mod track creators, but with someone uploading 'New Caledonia' tracks, I wondered if it were possible to add it in myself

Hi, I tried to make a decent AI-solution for the main layout. But that is not easy. The challenge is the big step across the road after start/finish-straight. Most racecars driven by the AI get airborne here. I forced them to reduce speed dramatically with an AI_hints.ini.

Please give it a try. For street legal cars the value in the AI_hint file can be changed or disbled completely.

The track looks verys nice.

Thanks so much! I got rid of most of the bumps last night and I'll try this out. I'll post another WIP with the fixed surface and maybe some curbs tonight probably.

Cams for Brainerd Track.
Thanks to Gutbomb for posting this track.
Thanks to mrtomcat66 for posting the ai.lines.
Have Fun

Sweeeeeet thanks very much!

Hello all,

Does anyone know / If anyone is doing any edit on the 190E Evolution II Street Version?

[This is much closer to how i suppose to look like in my opinion]
upload_2021-1-4_0-43-16.png

This is how it load up in Drive
upload_2021-1-4_0-46-55.png

[Also the headlight is too bright and in a wrong colour]
I found it despite having the accurate speed, got a weirdly Race car like camber and grip

As the real car should be having way floppier suspension (like those of the same period) and less gripy

View attachment 980527
Merry Christmas Everyone - Mount Fuji Speedway Ver 1.0

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f6wymba0ybcuohz/rt_fuji_speedway.7z/file

First off all credits go to Rafael Malagoli for the amazing base track. we just updated and fixed and brought it up to current AC standard

Thanks to all the Team Members for your contributions "your all the most positive, kind bunch of people :cheers:

This track is fully featured. but there may be the odd bug or 2...if so they will get sorted after the festive season

Thanks and most of all enjoy

Jim and the team

View attachment 980530 View attachment 980531 View attachment 980532 View attachment 980533 View attachment 980534 View attachment 980535 View attachment 980536 View attachment 980537 View attachment 980538 View attachment 980539

Jim,

I appreciate all the tracks you and your team have put together. They are some of my favorite mods on this game. I know you post them on here but sometimes it can be hard keeping up with updates and such. Do you have a website with a list of the latest downloads or what version is the latest? Just trying to make sure all my courses are of the newest release.

Thanks

Hi ! New version of Bugatti Bolide - 0.4.0.

pbvy8V5.jpg

# 0.4.0
## Fixed
- Transparency interior windows glass
- Dash cam position
- Driver eyes position
- Driver position
- Suspensions
- brakes.ini - DISCS_GRAPHICS errors
- digital_instruments.ini - ITEM_1 error

If you have some issues, quote this message or send me a MP.

bugatti_bolide_0.4.0.rar - 27.5 MB
I have a problem with getting it to work. Every time I launch the game it gives me this error: "Some texture’s format or size might be wrong."
Thanks in advance.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back