Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 138,052 comments
Great job on this mod, do you have any interest in having this ported to rF2? I would be interested in having this done if I can get your permission. Thanks in advance!
I guess it would make happy a lot of people, so yes, you can work on it! đź‘Ť
I'm sure also the other guys who worked on it with me, will be happy to have the car in rF2.

wow seems I missed a lot on these days..

I'm currently working on this conversions if anyone interested. They will be released for free ASAP.

Indianapolis 8 Layouts.
S3g7G7K.png

Atlanta Motor Speedway 3 Layouts.
Q1OEPGP.png

TT Assen 2001 (by Zwiss)
MA6W4ai.png

Toronto Exhibition Place 2016 (Basic conversion while we have pk3r72owns good looking version)
hHK7R5z.png

@damone13x Good to see it man, if you need help with the ext_config just ask (in order to avoid to release an update after you put them online as happened for many of yours track) ;)

So I have this version of Sebring 1970. No idea if it's better, but it's over 500 MB (unpacked).
https://we.tl/t-sSLB5wtzXN

I have tried the 1970's version of the Sebring circuit, loving this circuit in all its versions, the work that needs to be done here on top is quite challenging to make it pleasant to drive, predominates the yellow of the weeds that are on the edge of the track leaving a sense of neglect that according to the year of the version there could also be, lacks depth in the structures being a version converted from RF1 to Ac, the asphalt would need care knowing that in the 70's the Sebring circuit was derived from the tracks of a USAF base so the joints of the reinforced concrete slabs between one and the other had and cracks and black marks that outlined the same. There is a lack of colour base to match this type of road surface.
Certainly, if someone were to work hard to improve these things, it would be a true historical masterpiece.

Last edited:
One last update to my shot at enhancing Sebring '70. This may or may not improve something. I mostly adjusted ground shaders that reflected sunlight like a mirror. Many other adjustments to Grass FX and propably something I forgot.

I noticed that the skin within comes with quite "dirty" color theme, some may find it weird but I like that kind of stuff, guess I'm weird and dirty individual myself.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/voola60ynfb9sqx/seb70.rar/file

Let me share this with you, guys...
Today is a happy day :)
After about one year of trial and error, of giving up and trying again and again, of resignation and resilience, I´ve finally found my graphics card sweet spot for AC. Thanks to nVidia Profile Inspector.
All video settings to the max with all the good stuff on CM with Extra Effects all on, with Vsync, with Sol on Ultra, with rain, sunsets and dawns and a good number of cars on track...always solid rock 60 fps with no latency. After thousands of tests...
I´m so, so happy...

My setup
GPU Nvidia GTX1070 8Gb
Monitor 60 Mhz
24 Gb RAM
CPU I7 4790k 4 GHz (no OC)

All my AC content on a external 3tB HDD.

Gave up on MSAA. Both AC´s and Nvidia. Activated 8x Supersampling and my life changed :lol::lol::lol:
View attachment 997048 View attachment 997049

Super Helpful. DO you mind sharing your CSP version, CM Video Setting Preset and CSP Settings Preset that go along with this?

Yeah, the car is cool. Too bad the mod looks like ****, though.

Still, there's no alternative that I know of, so **** it is then.

I thought is looked ok in the showroom, I'd never ever expect to see this car anywhere near a sim, so very pleased, i have a love of Alfas and old FIATS.

Interested to hear peoples opinion of the SimDream BTCC physics. I'm currently running in a league but using the PM3DM BMW 320i STW and a couple of other guys are using the PM3DM Primera. Everyone else is driving Race07 conversions of the Audi A4, Ford Mondeo, Peugeot 406, Vauxhall Vectra, etc. from the same era (freely distributed). Main reason for querying is that I expected, in the BMW at least, to have an advantage with tyre wear over the course of an event but that doesn't materialise Audi's for example, have amazing traction all through the race but don't seem to suffer tyre wear anywhere near as badly as the Beemer. I think I read somewhere that the Race07 conversions might even use the PM3DM Primera physics, maybe slightly tweaked for the 4WD audi's?!

One last update to my shot at enhancing Sebring '70. This may or may not improve something. I mostly adjusted ground shaders that reflected sunlight like a mirror. Many other adjustments to Grass FX and propably something I forgot.

I noticed that the skin within comes with quite "dirty" color theme, some may find it weird but I like that kind of stuff, guess I'm weird and dirty individual myself.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/voola60ynfb9sqx/seb70.rar/file

Where can i find Seb70?

I'm not able to install CSP 1.74 preview 3. It's greyed out in CM and says Not available to install. :grumpy::boggled::mad::irked:🤬:banghead:
Yes it will be, especially if you tried to downgrade a version. It’s a bit of a pita Just locate the download and install again should solve it. It must be a quirk of the preview version

Nope. Completly gone!!!

you should be able to get it by doing an integrity check via steam library

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it will be, especially if you tried to downgrade a version. It’s a bit of a pita Just locate the download and install again should solve it. It must be a quirk of the preview version

Hmmm yeah when I hit the unlock button it appears but then is not available. I'll keep on messing with it. Thanks for the reply đź‘Ť

Do you drag it in to install or put it in the mods folder and unzip?

Last edited:
Hmmm yeah when I hit the unlock button it appears but then is not available. I'll keep on messing with it. Thanks for the reply đź‘Ť
Also check if the dlwrite.dll ( I think that’s what is called :boggled:) file is unlocked - should be a message if it isnt on the csp settings page of CM

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back