Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
From Act80s : ;)
alpi.png

From Act80s : ;)

Thanks mate! , the handling is for an Oscar !!!
Test driven on Dražgoše and with a few interventions on the setup, it is just amazing.
The gearbox is a bit delicate tho :P broke it 2 times before finishing the stage, so some time to get used to it is required.

Anyway, one of the best handling "street" cars for AC out there.
The model is a conversion or a scratch built ? ...nice details overall.

Compliments to the author :cheers:

[QUOTE = "Fanapryde, сообщение: 12671003, участник: 254388"]
Извините, но ссылка не работает ...

Last edited:
OK, it worked when I posted it, now it is dead.
I suspect why, but that sadly won't get you the car... sorry about that.
Well thats sad...i have the previous version but i don't have the URD Aston Martin Vantage GTE mod also. I hate when some of the links died.

These guys, seriously. There must be a handful of people in the whole world that actually sat in that car, let alone drive it long enough to get to know the car. Being a "failed" prototype, there are no details or whatsoever about the suspension, tyres, weight distribution, power band, etc.

It takes a special kind of unashamed person to even ask money for this.

1962 Facel-Vega Facel II HQ by GeroDa74 WIP

6.3lt V8
390 hp
240 KmH

If we reach the 100 likes it will be released, spread the word ;)

https://www.facebook.com/geroda74/

Never saw that car before... anyway, a like from me.

btw, I like the Porsch you have there... looks nice.
Just yesterday I tried to find one that would perform good on tarmac rally tracks, and it was a struggle... found just one that feels just "acceptable"
and it was the ks_porsche_911_carrera_rsr

These guys, seriously. There must be a handful of people in the whole world that actually sat in that car, let alone drive it long enough to get to know the car. Being a "failed" prototype, there are no details or whatsoever about the suspension, tyres, weight distribution, power band, etc.

It takes a special kind of unashamed person to even ask money for this.

In the Top Gear Segment on YouTube they say its basically a Jaguar XJ220 with a different body.
So I guess thats a reference

In the Top Gear Segment on YouTube they say its basically a Jaguar XJ220 with a different body.
So I guess thats a reference
When Clarkson did a retrospective on the Ford GT when the last one came out he said it handled like a cartoon, apparently it can do 231 MPH according to Ford and one of the video games it was in.

Can I ask why so much hate towards that RTM group ? ...I mean, they are selling some stuff, and nobody forces us to buy it.

I can agree that is expensive, but on the other hand, like everything on the net, it suffices to wait for a bit and you can get all of it for free (i mean cracked or leaked).

I have personally tried some of their stuff, and I honestly don't like it... the models are nice, but the implementation in game (the handling and the thousands of small details that make an "immersive experience" are missing.
...but that is not a reason to hate someone ?!?

Could someone spend a few lines to enlighten me about ? obviously I am "new" to AC, so I am probably missing the root of the problem.
I'd just like to understand... nothing personal and no part taking from my side, of course.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back