Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,901 comments
30 Min ago i where run steam and it starts to update AC ???? Anybody knows what is this about ????

Attachments

• Screenshot (158).png
    Screenshot (158).png
    9.3 KB · Views: 106
Anyone know of any mods of any low class open wheel cars similar to the Skip Barber Formula 2000? I can’t think of anything like it currently for AC and the only sims that have that car or something like it are rF2 and iRacing

anyone can share a previous config file for Bahrain 2018 cause the new ones today the entire track is totally dark, with only trackside properly lit. the track was perfect, why fix something that isnt broke? smh

Strange thing happened in my database. The ui.json on a few cars went blank (in a very random way, for no reason at all!). I'm recovering them one by one, everything's good, but I can't get the Ferrari F333 SP to work again, even though I re-download the car and perform a fresh install.
This is, I believe, the part of the log where it crashes:

(...)
2019-03-17T18:08:12:407 [12208] | DEBUG | [ctor:21] name=ACTION_HEADLIGHTS
2019-03-17T18:08:12:407 [12208] | DEBUG | [ctor:21] name=ACTION_CHANGE_CAMERA
2019-03-17T18:08:12:407 [12208] | DEBUG | [ctor:21] name=ACTION_HORN
2019-03-17T18:08:12:407 [12208] | DEBUG | [ctor:21] name=ACTION_HEADLIGHTS_FLASH
2019-03-17T18:08:12:407 [12208] | DEBUG | [ctor:21] name=HANDBRAKE
2019-03-17T18:08:12:410 [12208] | ERROR | Crash! Trying to generate nice dump: 0000000E5155CAE0
2019-03-17T18:08:12:410 [12208] | INFO | Create dump at: 'C:\Users\usuarioXXXXX\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\crash_20190317_210812.dmp'
2019-03-17T18:08:12:673 [12208] | INFO | Dumped: 1

I'm not missing a driver model, or a font, or anything. I simply delete the failed car, copy a new downloaded one, boom, that specific car doesn't load anymore. Also closed and re-opened CM, in case in had to do with some cache issue.
Anyone got a clue?

Oschersleben for Assetto Corsa By Fuzo (ACCentral.cz Modding team) - Conversion from rFactor 2 with permission and support from original author Digga (SRT).

Some people here and in my racing community requested this track for AC, so here it is. It is still "WIP" but quite drivable, so guys I am ready for some feedback to improve and finish it :)

Track features:
  • 34 pit boxes
  • 2 layouts - GP, moto
  • working AI
  • TV cameras
  • 2D crowds
  • track grooves
  • pre-generated VAO for shader patch
  • high poly road mesh
  • working lights (BLM Lights config file included)
What needs to be finished:
  • grass and sand textures tuning
  • some materials finetuning
  • 3D grass
  • audio features (reverb)
  • camera sets finetuning
  • some additional details... :)
Credits:
all credits go to Digga and his modding team, he did all the awesome work on this track for rfactor 2, I just converted it and added some Assetto Corsa features

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/oschersleben.25926/

UEt6dVD.jpg DUtCktr.jpg t02kPln.jpg

Finally, after a few weeks of searching a good Porsch '70 that handles as it should on tarmac rally courses, the search is over...
The mod is called "porsche_911_carrera_rs_27_rgruppe_ver_2" made by "Mac Dips_h_i_t Ten" :D ...I hope You all know where ti find it.

I have no Idea what they made, but the car is just a dream to drive... an unconventional setup is reqiured on the camber and toe to make it feel like a real car, with the classic oversteer but who cares... at the end the result is exceptional... the balance is perfect and responsiveness to throttle input gives so much fun on the hairpins.
The handbrake torque have to be modified to 1300 since the original 900 is to weak for rallying.

I haven't tried the car on classic circuits since I have no reference on how should that car behave on such tracks, but since I (my father) owned one in the mid '80 (the 2.7 not the 3.0) i can tell it feels just like a real thing on street courses (Peyregrosse and similar).

Sadly we sold the car after destroying the machine and the lack of funds to repair it, but it was the best car I ever drove (I learned to drive on the Abarth 1000 and the RS 2.7 was the next step)

I urge you to try the mod... fun is assured, but there are still a few 3D details to be addressed like the correct mirrors, the steering wheel and a few small things that doesn't affect the driving and fun. ...hoping for an update soon.

It seems that this is a 2.7 version upgraded with a 3.0 liter machine.

Since there is a lack of interesting skins, I am doing a few fictional and historic skins for it, for myself; so if someone is interested, i will gladly share them along with the setup and modified brakes.ini if someone doesn't know how to do it.

Post if You are interested, and I'll upload the additional files foe you.
All the kudos goes to the original modder for this exceptional job.
btw. anyoune heard of that "Mac Dip**** Ten" guy ?

here the wip of two skins until I tune the shading and the template to fit the model for some more, since it seems the one provided in the mod belongs to a different car.

__custom_showroom_155r4jwq.jpg

__custom_showroom_155vhjx0.jpg

__custom_showroom_155kpkj8.jpg

__custom_showroom_155vjkeq.jpg

preview_hb9kkbf.jpg

preview_jps5wjp4.jpg

ps.
sorry for the long post, but I am just so pleased and excited to have found my old beauty revived in AC :P
A big thankyou to Mac Dip**** Ten LOOOL
(if someone knows how to contact him, I'd gladly send him some additional things for the mod)
EDIT... had to edit the name of the modder because of obvious reasons... bu you will guess the real name i hope :)

Are there any good mods for Indianapolis road course and/or oval out there? I've tried a few in the past but they were some of the worst track mods I've ever seen for AC. It's my home track, I'd love to have a virtual copy of it.

On another note, does anyone have any experience setting up a server using Content Manager? I was able to open one with the regular Server Manager app, but when I try in CM it looks like everything is working fine and I can see the server but the "join" button is grayed out so I can't actually join. Doesn't seem to be much documentation out there so any advice is much appreciated.

@BrandonW77
This is the one that I have (from the ui_track) :

"name": "Indianapolis Motor Speedway",
"description": "v.07",
"tags" : ["circuit", "USA","original"],
"geotags": ["lat", "lon"],
"country": "USA",
"city": "Indianapolis",
"length": "4023m",
"width": "15m-18m",
"pitboxes": "28",
"run": "anti-clockwise"
mappwkbm.png

previewzkjfy.png

If You don't have it, I can upload it for You.
Sadly, I can't find no trace of the author or any other info, and I haven't driven on it, since I am more into rally courses, but it is there in the archive

@BrandonW77

mappwkbm.png

previewzkjfy.png

Sadly, I can't find no trace of the author or any other info, and I haven't driven on it, since I am more into rally courses, but it is there in the archive

I think this one is the same I have, but the pit doesn't work so you can't re-fuel during a race.
And doesn't say who the author his.

@BrandonW77

mappwkbm.png

previewzkjfy.png

I think that's probably the one I tried but if you want to PM it to me I'll check it out, thanks.

I think this one is the same I have, but the pit doesn't work so you can't re-fuel during a race.
And doesn't say who the author his.

Yeah, that looks like the one I tried a long time ago. It's pretty awful and the scenery is not at all accurate on most of it. There's a good version of it for rF2, surprised nobody has converted it.

gstaraz meant the car, not the track.
I found some updates on RD for the Indianapolis F1 layout and the Oval track.
I will stitch it together and re-upload it.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back