Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,311 comments
Hi guys,
I don't know if it's the best one out there, but I'm looking for the Renault Clio Cup by AG (Assetto Garage)
Can any body help me out?
It's not bad.
Here's my upload (available for a couple of days):

https://mega.nz/#!Tf5URIwa!Z4ok9qXVw__P5mLasi5bZzO7qxf6HYLiTU-5HgqzoV8

@Wusel
Shaun took the Ginetta GT3 down at RD because of a big commotion about the 'origin' of the car. He then decided to take a break from RD and start his own site (or FB page). That was a couple of months ago though.

Last edited:
Be my guest.
Thank U again :-)

BTW, talked to ACU on Sunday morning from 1:00am til 5:00am on Trillian. He's done with real life work for a bit and is jumping back into track making to do some more work on Targa Florio and also getting Autosport Raceway better optimized B4 release. So today I'm making limit lines for all the layouts and tomorrow-Friday, going to make the AI lines as perfect as I can, hopefully :lol: the track is a little heavy on FPS, not much, but enough that he wants to try and opimize it further. So that's the next track out by ACU in the near future. After that I'll be doing all the Mont Tremblant limits and lines.

Hello
yesterday I downloaded the rollovers endurance pack mod and when i tried to play whith it(using content manager) a "Race Canceled" message appeared. I´ve tried to modify the aero.ini file but still not working. how can I fix it?

I am up to date as far as I know, any one else out there using _SOL having the issue as well?

I do.

Screenshot_ag_renault_clio_cup_hope_racetrack_22-4-119-13-3-8.jpg

Also on Maple Valley.

Screenshot_ag_renault_clio_cup_mapplevalley_22-4-119-13-4-18.jpg

[QUOTE = "Cote Dazur, post: 12714212, member: 205996"] хорошие обновления, за исключением Надежды, которая имеет эту проблему на всех макетах
424C286A84D9A9DCA402053D46C223F365E2BD94

Вероятно, это связано с _SOL, поскольку с отключенной в настройках патча Weather FX все хорошо. :смущенный:[/ QUOTE]
Скоро будет обновленный шейдерный патч, который автоматически это исправит!

Last edited:
Yes, mine looks like that as well when I am not in VR, the pink thing is in VR.

Yes, Wiz and I had it this past weekend. Nice to know there's a fix for it because it's a decent track otherwise. Side note, has anyone figured out how to get on the soccer pitch? I got close but then fell through the map unexpectedly.

Hope Race Track by lemax
the ini name is wrong, it should have the name of trackfolder
just change it
hope.ini
in
hope_racetrack.ini

https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/blob/master/config/tracks/hope.ini

Worked perfectly ! Thanks a lot !

Screenshot_ag_renault_clio_cup_hope_racetrack_22-4-119-13-14-32.jpg

EDIT :
To fix Maple Valley's sky, add this to \assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\mapplevalley.ini
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_90]
MATERIALS=SKY_MAPL_Matte_001
BLEND_MODE=ALPHA_TEST

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_91]
MATERIALS=MATTE_Mapl_Terrain_001
BLEND_MODE=ALPHA_TEST

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_92]
MATERIALS=MATTE_Mapl_Terrain_003
BLEND_MODE=ALPHA_TEST

Disclaimer : I know next to nothing about this, I just figured out how it works from the previously posted hope.ini, so it might be a less than clean edit.

Screenshot_ag_renault_clio_cup_mapplevalley_22-4-119-13-54-44.jpg

Last edited:

Attachments

• hope_racetrack.zip
    249 bytes · Views: 56
Last edited:
Hi guys, I was looking for the "Preluk" track, you know if someone created it or converted it for AssettoCorsa?
If you can pass me the link .... Thanks

I am the author of that track, and as far I know it has not been converted to AC
If You find someone that want to do it permission from my side guaranteed... just include the credits of the original release.

remarkable model... hope it drives well... thanks for the link!

Soon there will be an update shader patch that will automatically fix it! Yesterday I was given this patch for testing.

Worked perfectly ! Thanks a lot !

View attachment 816130

EDIT :
To fix Maple Valley's sky, add this to \assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\mapplevalley.ini
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_90]
MATERIALS=SKY_MAPL_Matte_001
BLEND_MODE=ALPHA_TEST

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_91]
MATERIALS=MATTE_Mapl_Terrain_001
BLEND_MODE=ALPHA_TEST

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_92]
MATERIALS=MATTE_Mapl_Terrain_003
BLEND_MODE=ALPHA_TEST

Disclaimer : I know next to nothing about this, I just figured out how it works from the previously posted hope.ini, so it might be a less than clean edit.

View attachment 816135

so should that fix work around Jerez as well? cause that its also one effected by it, but im not sure it even has a config

so should that fix work around Jerez as well? cause that its also one effected by it, but im not sure it even has a config

I had no config for Hope, I created the *.ini I attached.
Take anyone of the existing one, make a copy, erase all inside, change name to the new track name, add the commands in the *.ini, you are done.
I do not know if the commands for hope
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_90]
MATERIALS=Material #4387
BLEND_MODE=ALPHA_TEST
will work for Jerez.

sadly did not work, have to probably wait for a SOL patch
I had no config for Hope, I created the *.ini I attached.
Take anyone of the existing one, make a copy, erase all inside, change name to the new track name, add the commands in the *.ini, you are done.
I do not know if the commands for hope
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_90]
MATERIALS=Material #4387
BLEND_MODE=ALPHA_TEST
will work for Jerez.

sadly did not work, have to probably wait for a SOL patch

Creating a file called jerez.ini in assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks, with this content worked for me:

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_1]
MATERIALS = horizon
BLEND_MODE = ALPHA_TEST

But you're right, better wait for the patch rather than do a lot of dirty edits ourselves.

Last edited:
i still run SOL 1.0. maybe thats why its fixed for me. so many variables :/

Could very well be. I'm on the latest version. Don't remember having this issue before. It was a while since I used the track and reading this made me try it out.
Contrary to others I have no issues with Hope though... :confused:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back