Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,296 comments
Already looks good to me! I didn't realise FM4 track conversions were possible. There are some rich pickings there.

Forza Motorsport 4 Tracks and Circuits

Camino Viejo de Montserrat

In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Full Circuit Reverse, Extreme Circuit, Short Circuit, Short Circuit Reverse, Mini Circuit, Mini Circuit Reverse

Bernese Alps
In-game circuit variations: Festival Circuit, Festival Circuit Reverse, Stadtplatz, Stadtplatz Reverse, Club Circuit, Club Circuit Reverse

Fujimi Kaido
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Stage B, Stage A Reverse, Stage D Reverse, New Hillclimb, Full Circuit Reverse, Stage C, Stage B Reverse, Old Hill Climb, New Downhill, Stage A, Stage D, Stage C Reverse, Old Downhill

Hockenheimring
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Drag 1/4 Mile, National Circuit, Short Circuit

Iberian International Circuit
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Full Circuit Reverse, Short Circuit, Short Circuit Reverse, Mini Circuit, Mini Circuit Reverse

Indianapolis Motor Speedway
In-game circuit variations: Long Course, Drag 1/4-mile, Indy Racing League Circuit, NASCAR Circuit.

Ladera Test Track
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Full Circuit Reverse, Short Circuit, Short Circuit Reverse, Mini Circuit, Mini Circuit Reverse

Maple Valley Raceway
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Short Circuit, Full Circuit Reverse, Short Circuit Reverse

Mugello Autodromo Internazionale
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Club Circuit

Nurburgring Grand Prix Circuit
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Short Circuit

Rally di Positano
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Full Circuit Reverse

Road Atlanta
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Club Circuit

Sebring International Raceway
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Club Circuit, Short Circuit

Silverstone Racing Circuit
In-game circuit variations: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Silverstone International Circuit, Silverstone National Circuit

Suzuka Circuit
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, West Circuit, East Circuit

TopGear Test Track
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, West Circuit, West Circuit Reverse, Drag Mile, Outer Loop, Outer Loop Reverse, Drag 1/4 Mile, East Circuit, East Circuit Reverse, Drag 1/2 Mile

Tsukuba Circuit
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, Short Circuit

Twin Ring Motegi
In-game circuit variations: Full Circuit, East Circuit, West Circuit, Super Speedway

Indy and Motegi please :)
If only there was a quality Indy Speedway somewhere. I wonder what NAGP has been up to lately. 💡 ;)

2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Track Day v1.0

AP Racing Brake Upgrade

Suspension Upgrade

Medium Compound Racing Slicks

Various other texture replacements and shader adjustments.

Content Manager and Shader Patch Required

MsD4Gr4.jpg

Download

Pass:Apexxer
Nice tweeks of my commision:cheers: Now it feels way closer to gt3cup…:mischievous:

2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Track Day v1.0

AP Racing Brake Upgrade

Suspension Upgrade

Medium Compound Racing Slicks

Various other texture replacements and shader adjustments.

Content Manager and Shader Patch Required

MsD4Gr4.jpg

Download

Pass:Apexxer
Is this different to the one posted on AC Car Mods yesterday?

if they really did the LMP1 cars I am really impressed but I personally doubt that because their own LMP1 mod is pretty crappy compared to the Kunos release.... and why did not kunos just hire all of them if they thechnically work for them?
URD only made car models for Kunos and some 2d art assets, not physics if that is what you are referring to. You might still notice a quality difference in the models as kunos has a strict pipeline to follow, URD for their own mods may not have that. As to why they didn't hire them I'm not 100% sure, I know they like contracting work but its not something I can provide an answer to.

nobody said to post this:

"As this is laying around long time now, take it and collect feedback on whether its worth to improve:

Le Mans 2011 sx fm4 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/oi8rbbs7o6wnd41/sx_lemans.7z/file

v0.0 Turn10
v0.5 - convert from unknown
v0.6 - by nobody
- normal chicane-layout ai already pretty good
- some workaround AI for no-chicane-layout
- added no-chicane layout, added 46 pits, now 56
- optimized all, now max 2000 DIP, before up to 5000
- sadly some bad trees, vao-patch included to compensate a bit
- no spectators/tyrewalls/sponsors at all
- 2.8 GB Video VRAM utilized in 1080p
- light config: https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...onfig/blob/master/config/tracks/sx_lemans.ini "
View attachment 817691

Great job looks real,thanks for sharing !:cheers:

I did not understand how to extract that file , I will be stupid , I also noticed lack of AI the track plan that allows many cuts, maybe someone should put hands and provide, it would be a masterpiece

when you are on github, right click on raw, save as... put the file in "assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks"

"the track plan that allows many cuts" - which part can you cut ? it should be penalized, did you have penalties on?

Last edited:
when you are on github, right click on raw, save as... put the file in "assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks"

"the track plan that allows many cuts" - which part can you cut ? it should be penalized, did you have penalties on?
not penality

Another version with dynamic cones and tyres and high grass :D

I did have the v1.01 (or so it said in the description). This v1.03 is identical and in none of both versions I found dynamic cones and tyres though. They are all non collidables.
And when leaving the 'pits' and crossing the start/finish line lap time gets recorded and stays there as fastest lap... So, 10" or so is a pretty fast laptime for TGTT... :D

Balloons and a blimp for all layouts at Bernese Alps. Start positions and movement are slightly randomised for variety. Let me know what you think.

https://we.tl/t-2zEXhmd5Zf

Unzip and drop into the main 'Alps' track folder, overwrite when asked.

Best viewed from the Bac Mono ;)

@leBluem if you like these then feel free to include them in the next update.

I should have some Billboard skins shortly, there's just a bit of faff involved.

dont do anything funny for lemans, had to move the whole track x-1500, y+2000 to center it, ie cameras are useless then, unless you do the math and change coordinates...

will give you all a new one this evening; also with major holes in the road and pitlane fixed

...because we need - guess what - two new ai lines

I canz :D
I haven't driven it but was told its the best version out. You'll be the judge and jurry :D

https://megaupload.nz/y9Tai1l8ne/Indy_zip

Thanks fella. :cheers:

Balloons and a blimp for all layouts at Bernese Alps. Start positions and movement are slightly randomised for variety. Let me know what you think.

https://we.tl/t-2zEXhmd5Zf

Unzip and drop into the main 'Alps' track folder, overwrite when asked.

Best viewed from the Bac Mono ;)

@leBluem if you like these then feel free to include them in the next update.

I should have some Billboard skins shortly, there's just a bit of faff involved.

I believe I asked this before but don't think I got any info Is there a way to use this track online and be able to drive all directions? Offline I can go any which way I want but online there are certain paths that will kick you back to the pits with your controls locked for 30 seconds, presumably because it thinks you're a jackass driving backwards on the track to ruin everyone's race. Is there a way to disable that?

Is the windscreen dust new? Try driving into a low sun..!
Well, I don't think so. it was with the mod itself, unless Maki123 used the texture with dust I took from another rework I'm doing, to apply the numbers and names over it. That said texture has some "dust" over it because to have numbers visible inside the car, you need a second "ksWindscreen" shader, usually used for internal glass (flipped) which needs some reflection/dust.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back