Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,296 comments
Clio Cup and Barbagallo is kind of..meh. Still don´t manage to get the car below 1:09. Maybe I need to tweak my driving skill.

upload_2019-4-30_21-52-52.png

Balloons and a blimp for all layouts at Bernese Alps. Start positions and movement are slightly randomised for variety. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.
Looking good from the BAC Mono :D
Took a break on the roadside to look at how they behave. They are on pretty high altitude, so you will not often see them while driving a tintop.

Don't know if even possible, but could the blimp move forward ? It only moves sideways.

Edit: corrected a typo here: I did take a BREAK, not a brake....

Last edited:
2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Track Day v1.0

AP Racing Brake Upgrade

Suspension Upgrade

Medium Compound Racing Slicks

Various other texture replacements and shader adjustments.

Content Manager and Shader Patch Required

MsD4Gr4.jpg

Download

Pass:Apexxer

Is there a way to get this workin without shaders patch? Because of my ****ty PC... :(

Thanks.
Looking good from the BAC Mono :D
Took a brake on the roadside to look at how they behave. They are on pretty high altitude, so you will not often see them while driving a tintop.

Don't know if even possible, but could the blimp move forward ? It only moves sideways.

The randomising would bork it, but I might take a look. You're not supposed to stop and study them..! ;)

New GT Sport conversion from the grandmaster:
Toyota Supra RZ '98

https://sharemods.com/zzu5roz7dtw2/toyota_supra_rz.rar.html

Not sure why he picked a car so close to official AC content when there are a whole bunch of unique cars in GTS, but I'm not complaining - I love mkIV Supras.

If a modded car don't have any lights on the ground, how can I fix that? Even if I edit the lights.ini file there is no lights coming from headlights.

Toyota Supra RZ '98

Not sure why he picked a car so close to official AC content when there are a whole bunch of unique cars in GTS, but I'm not complaining - I love mkIV Supras.

Then allow me to complain. Why did he pick a car so close to official AC content when there are a whole bunch of unique cars in GTS?! :banghead:

I do appreciate the irony. It is very GT series-esque to have multiple versions of same car. Supra EU model, anyone? :sly:

I updated CM and the mod a month ago. Do The Rollovers mods work in your computers?

In CM, you can open a car in the so-called Content-Tab.
There you'll have all infos to the car and you can find under the picture of the choosen car the button "analize".
If pressed it, CM will start to search after issues the car eventually has.
Then you have the choice:
You can let CM let fix the found issues or you can say (if it's not a big deal) hide the problem.
Also you can change the tyres and the sound of a car by replacing from another.

Hope that helped a lil bit:)
If you have still a question, feel free to drop it to my private section

The randomising would bork it, but I might take a look. You're not supposed to stop and study them..! ;)

Toyota Supra RZ '98

Hooray! I can now have the most detailed muffler ever!

In seriousness, that mod was obviously only done to prove that it's possible to convert models from GTS. No point in using it when Kunos gave us a better optimized version. I mean that conversion is an insane 707,149 triangles.

Hooray! I can now have the most detailed muffler ever!

In seriousness, that mod was obviously only done to prove that it's possible to convert models from GTS. No point in using it when Kunos gave us a better optimized version. I mean that conversion is an insane 707,149 triangles.
Too bad, when you have tons of cars so different that could be converted into AC...time wasted to convert a car we already have.
But anyway thanks for the effort he's doing so far with his GTS conversions :cheers:

2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Track Day v1.0

AP Racing Brake Upgrade

Suspension Upgrade

Medium Compound Racing Slicks

Various other texture replacements and shader adjustments.

Content Manager and Shader Patch Required

MsD4Gr4.jpg

Download

Pass:Apexxer

For Non Shader Patch Users, replace the current data.acd with the following:

Download

Thanks for your work, I like the handling of your car.
But I have some issues with that car (shader patch issue)
First, the odometer take place at gear indicator. Commenting section ODOMETER_MAIN in ini file fixed it.
Second, during replay, there is always a halo light on the road (white in front and red behind the car), even during day and with light off.
Does it happens on your side ? is it a shader patch setting that I have to change ?

Tho things about this wonderful car!
1) it rains on the cockpit instruments, because of glass properties.
2) ui.json is read-only. It won't let you save changes in CM unless you edit that.

Toyota Supra RZ '98
Supras.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back