Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,301 comments
About ai for mans yeah, i am really bad at making one, would be nice if someone can do it
For me, on my system, with shaders patch ON, recording an ai line did not work, only after disabling it (removing/renaming "dwrite.dll")

somebody alreadyy tried: "Anybody had any luck creating a AI line for lemans , I tried , but it just spits out a 1 kb AI file. never had and trouble B4 on other tracks"

idk if its the shaders patch, or the "side_l+r.csv" are bad; but they look good in game; i did not record them, i calculated them from the old ones...

Last edited:

here you go
Needs to be a PNG to work:
badge.png

About ai for mans yeah, i am really bad at making one, would be nice if someone can do it
For me, on my system, with shaders patch ON, recording an ai line did not work, only after disabling it (removing/renaming "dwrite.dll")

somebody alreadyy tried: "Anybody had any luck creating a AI line for lemans , I tried , but it just spits out a 1 kb AI file. never had and trouble B4 on other tracks"

idk if its the shaders patch, or the "side_l+r.csv" are bad; but they look good in game; i did not record them, i calculated them from the old ones...

Sounds like a job for... SUPERJODY..!
Maybe @Jody Parks will do it if you credit him as 'Jody Parks' instead of 'Jody Parker' like you did on Bernese Alps..?
;)

Sounds like a job for... SUPERJODY..!
Maybe @Jody Parks will do it if you credit him as 'Jody Parks' instead of 'Jody Parker' like you did on Bernese Alps..?
;)

You guys can call me whatever you like. Here are the AI and Sidelines for the two chicane versions to get you racing again! Simply unpack into your tracks folder. I tested them and they seem to work very well for me using the URD created 2018 Porsche 911 RSR. I'll work on the non-chicane versions a bit later today.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hpzfg6sno8kl2sv/sx_lemans_%28AI%2BSidelines_for_Chicane_Versions%29.zip/file

Last edited:
Oh the .jpeg wasn't any problem. I just converted it over to a non compressed .png and downsized it to 128x128.

Thanks for the logo!

Last edited:
Double post. Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get the logos for the GT league events of GTS and earlier games. I'm attempting to remake them in AC using the CM Custom Championships.

I might share them when I finish them, if anyone actually wants them....

Double post. Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get the logos for the GT league events of GTS and earlier games. I'm attempting to remake them in AC using the CM Custom Championships.

I might share them when I finish them, if anyone actually wants them....
On RD seen recently.

Attachments

• GT1_GT_League.jpg
    GT1_GT_League.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 24
@rshumi
thanks for the share! (all the shares" !)
DO you know by chance where to find the fiat abarth 850 coupe ?
I remember having it seen once on a CIracers pack, but than it disappeared and I can't find no traces of this great little car on the net.

@rshumi
thanks for the share! (all the shares" !)
DO you know by chance where to find the fiat abarth 850 coupe ?
I remember having it seen once on a CIracers pack, but than it disappeared and I can't find no traces of this great little car on the net.

Never seen that mod. Neither on CIRacesonline or anywhere else.

Never seen that mod. Neither on CIRacesonline or anywhere else.

this is the link where I seen it, but I suspect it is a kind of scam prolly...
https://ciracesonline.it/portfolio/ac-mod-vintage-trofeo-coppa-1000/

AUTO INCLUSE:

• Autobianchi A 112 Abarth
  • Fiat 127 Sport Abarth
  • Fiat 128 Sport Gr 2
  • Fiat 850 Berlina OT1000 Abarth
  • Fiat 850 Coupè OT2000 Abarth
  • Mini Cooper 1300 Gr 2
and this is the image of the two variants of the mod:

55575673_2155112291240zk0p.jpg

I remember these 2 cars being available for GTL many year ago, but can't find it for AC sadly

Last edited:
yup... these were mid poly models for GTL (for free of course) and the only one that was worth the hassle installing was the 850 coupe... very well done model .
(updated the post above with the pic)

Le Mans Fm7 for Assetto Corsa - by Turn10, convert from unknown - really ! - v0.6+ by nobody

v0.8 - fixed+optimized stuff, still wip, max 2500 DIP; at first 2.5GB, idk why, but after a while ~1.5GB Video VRAM utilized @1080p (w/ patch enabled)
- working track limits+map, subtle ac skin as default, forza skin as CM option
- added sections by slider666, added ballons by Masscot, added ai lines by Jody Parks

Have fun!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/692bmj4m8dbll6m/sx_lemans_0.8.7z

just found a quick solution after upload, for converting the old cameras for mans, unpack to track folder:

Attachments

• sx_lemans_0.8_cameras.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back