• 136,610 comments
Spa Francorchamps 2003-2005 v1.0

View attachment 1091963View attachment 1091964View attachment 1091966

features:
  • 2003/2004/2005 FIAGT grid layouts
  • 2004/2005 F1 grid layouts
  • CSP goodies + jumbotron
  • working pit garages
  • per season/discipline skins (use the included skins for fine tuning)
    • (you can create more for WSC and other historic races!)

credits:

enjoy

:: DOWNLOAD ::

:: quick GT pit fix :: (please apply, full update will be released later)
Brilliant tracks. Thank you . Love Spa. Great cams to.

features:
  • working pit garages

credits:

enjoy

Great racing and looks nice. Thanks!

Last edited:
Alfa Romeo 147 GTA Cup

Fixed skins (no longer yellowish)
Updated shadows
Fixed data errors
Update the information

http://www.mediafire.com/file/09y8rgwhe1lcqyp/alfa_romeo_147_gta_cup.7z

preview.jpg
Can you please tell me when these updates were made?

Ya, the power dampening off-track is crap. That's why I wish there were proper sausage kerbs on the inside of the apexes of the corners.
Presumably linked to the last 5 entries in the surfaces.ini file. Not in a position to test right now, but I imagine adjusting the DAMPING figure will increase/decrease the issue (word of caution that any edits to the surfaces.ini file will give you a checksum error if trying to race online where the server has the unmodified track):

[SURFACE_7]
KEY=PEN-CNC-A
FRICTION=0.95
DAMPING=0.1
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

[SURFACE_8]
KEY=PEN-CNC-B
FRICTION=0.95
DAMPING=0.1
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

[SURFACE_9]
KEY=PEN-CNC-C
FRICTION=0.95
DAMPING=0.1
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

[SURFACE_10]
KEY=PEN-GRS-A
FRICTION=0.6
DAMPING=0.1
WAV=grass.wav
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=1
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0.03
SIN_LENGTH=0.5
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0.2
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0.6

[SURFACE_11]
KEY=PEN-GRS-B
FRICTION=0.6
DAMPING=0.1
WAV=grass.wav
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=1
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0.03
SIN_LENGTH=0.5
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0.2
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0.6

features:
  • working pit garages

credits:

enjoy

Instantly goes in my top 5. The track just looks and drives amazing. Little note though. I found a hole in the track. It's in a place you shouldn't drive on so it's not a game changer for anyone. Just thought you might like to know in case you want to fix it. It's at the end of the long straight after Eau Rouge. If you miss the right hander (which I did because I was playing with one of the app settings) and just go straight, you will fall off the face of the earth.

Like I said, not a big deal because I shouldn't have been there to begin with. Now back to the track. Thanks for the amazing work.

EDIT: I would pay good money is someone could make the Kunos version of Spa look like this one. Wish I knew how because I would love to see the Kunos version have these trees and grass colors, the ambient lighting and colors, the textures, etc. Everything just looks so real, almost like it's a different game.

Last edited:
Instantly goes in my top 5. The track just looks and drives amazing. Little note though. I found a hole in the track. It's in a place you shouldn't drive on so it's not a game changer for anyone. Just thought you might like to know in case you want to fix it. It's at the end of the long straight after Eau Rouge. If you miss the right hander (which I did because I was playing with one of the app settings) and just go straight, you will fall off the face of the earth.

Like I said, not a big deal because I shouldn't have been there to begin with. Now back to the track. Thanks for the amazing work.

EDIT: I would pay good money is someone could make the Kunos version of Spa look like this one. Wish I knew how because I would love to see the Kunos version have these trees and grass colors, the ambient lighting and colors, the textures, etc. Everything just looks so real, almost like it's a different game.
thanks, we worked hard to keep the feel of the original.

The hole is noted and will be fixed (soon) in the next update

Last edited:
Trying to solve a problem I can't figure out and i'm not sure when it started. Last night I noticed I no longer hear the engine sounds of other cars once they get in front of me. I asked about it on the CSP discord channel and someone said it was a CSP bug. So I keep dropping back to older and older versions and the problem is still there so i'm not sure if it is a CSP bug.

Would anyone have any suggestions on something I could try to figure out what is wrong? I'd like to avoid an entire reinstallation of AC if I could. Honestly it may get to that point though because it's really odd not hearing anything in front of me and kind of bothers me. Takes away the immersive feeling.

I watched a video recently saying that you can run Oculus now with the AMD FidelityFX enabled in CSP now, but you need to uncheck the "Origin Shift" option. I think before there was an issue with everything looking like looking thru a fisheye lens, now with that unchecked its not fish-eyed anymore, but things are just out of focus looking in general. Anyone else tried it out? I am using Rift S...

Anybody looking for a Volvo 242?

Download below the video

Thanks - better than I thought it was going to be. The refractive lights and working wipers always fill you with confidence that some TLC has been taken, but there's some weird geometry (or normals) and it uses one of those annoying helmet-free drivers with a face that clips through your view... but at least it's not encrypted so should be easy to fix.

anyone know of a fix for legions clk gtr. the mirrors keep popping in and out?
The mirrors are tied into the HR cockpit model; Open the DATA folder, look for lods.ini and edit the following:

[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=7

Make it read:

[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=700

700 is the distance at which the game will switch to low res cockpit model. I tested at Le Mans and no longer saw the mirrors popping in/out. 700 may be overkill - I've never really figured out what the numbers actually represent - but 700 is way, way above what most lod 0 models will have switched over. This will at least get you going without the anoying popping until somebody smarter than me comes along with a better setting :)

If you run a grid with lots of Legion's CLK in it you may run into performance issues; I have a relatively new machine and noticed absolutely no difference in FPS. Your milage may vary...

EDIT!!!! Just noticed Legion released a new version of this car on his site that fixes everything. Thanks to Legion!

Last edited:

Newly added features (Mostly CSP):
  • No.84 VR Motorport skin gets snorkel thanks to @ben32star
  • Re added ABS - apparently some customer cars have them and some don't, and details are in the dark. But I've added them back in without any weight penalties.
  • Added new BrakeDiscFX
  • Tweaked turbo sound.
  • Tweaked side view mirrors
@Breanuts

Thanks for this, I'm having a good time driving it.

What's crazy is how a little physics change can affect the car's ai. So I dug in and made a few tweaks to the ai.ini. Also increased the steering lock in the car.ini to help it get around tight hairpins. Should be good at tracks like Monaco and Macau now. While I was in there I made a VAO, trying to match the one that comes with the original.

Remove .txt and unzip to car folder. I included the original data file in a new folder as back up.

Attachments

• ks_praga_r1t_evo.7z.txt
    307.3 KB · Views: 13
Is there anybody that has updated and updatable;

-Jeddah
-Yas Marina
-Sebring

... there are different version on the web but which is most accurate than other. i.e. i have yas marina that has 4 layouts like sebring that i have. but i think there's 2 different jeddah but which is the one people will update or make extension addons to idk.

Is that going to have the shark fin and other assorted GT2-regulation aero bits when it's finished. That model is just a BT62R as of now.
Could you please be more precise , are you asking about the GT2 concept which is not gonna be the one racing ? Here are a picture of the car in the GT2 european serie monza race month ago , as you can see it is pretty much a bt62 r body ...

1636187056962.jpeg

1636187069786.jpeg

1636187081849.jpeg

1636187104404.jpeg

Trying to solve a problem I can't figure out and i'm not sure when it started. Last night I noticed I no longer hear the engine sounds of other cars once they get in front of me. I asked about it on the CSP discord channel and someone said it was a CSP bug. So I keep dropping back to older and older versions and the problem is still there so i'm not sure if it is a CSP bug.

Would anyone have any suggestions on something I could try to figure out what is wrong? I'd like to avoid an entire reinstallation of AC if I could. Honestly it may get to that point though because it's really odd not hearing anything in front of me and kind of bothers me. Takes away the immersive feeling.
Same problem for me

features:
  • working pit garages

credits:

enjoy

Thank you @RMi_wood , beautiful work as ever. Justa a question.... it's normal that some billboards blinking?

Attachments

• Screenshot_asr_2004_ferrari_f2004_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_6-10-121-9-36-12.jpg
    Screenshot_asr_2004_ferrari_f2004_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_6-10-121-9-36-12.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_asr_2004_ferrari_f2004_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_6-10-121-9-35-45.jpg
    Screenshot_asr_2004_ferrari_f2004_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_6-10-121-9-35-45.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 23
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back