Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,797 comments
Big favour to ask, hate having to ask this but I have been going through my content folder today and noticed I'm missing some stock Kunos cars that I accidently deleted sometime in the past and I think some of these are even from just the base game. I hate doing an integrity check on Steam as last time I did that, it removed sound mods/other miscellaneous stuff that I don't want to spend weeks chasing down or spend a weekend doing a reinstall with my backup drive. Would be a big help to me if someone could upload even just some of these as I have done so in the past for a few folk. I have included a screenshot below of my steam page that shows I own all 11 DLC, so PM me if anyone can help please.

I put these in the order of what I'm interested in with what I'm missing, so if someone could even send one or some from the top, that would be a big help.

Thanks in advance!

Ford Mustang 2015
Corvette C7 Stingray
Giulia QV
lamborghini huracan performante
Maserati Levante

Attachments

• Screenshot (54).png
    Screenshot (54).png
    116 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
AUDI GT2 UPTADE Released , V1.0

Object optimisations , LODS , Shaders and extensions , mapping corrected on some parts , physiks reworked etc ..

Download for patreon supporters

PS: In case you have a version installed already you can use cm auto updater to download new version! clean install recommended because some mapping parts have changed and old skins will not work properly anymore!

Next ones will follow !) have fun ^^

1636213231757.jpeg

1636213250150.jpeg

1636213275167.jpeg

1636213291124.jpeg

1636213736748.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there are lines for a car ext_config.ini which will allow a different driver model for a particular skin? I have successfully assigned metallic and solid finishes to various skins and hidden objects like radiator grilles and number plates, so I am hoping I can get a skin to point to a different driver3d.ini as well.

TIA

Does anyone know if there are lines for a car ext_config.ini which will allow a different driver model for a particular skin? I have successfully assigned metallic and solid finishes to various skins and hidden objects like radiator grilles and number plates, so I am hoping I can get a skin to point to a different driver3d.ini as well.

TIA
I am not sure, if you are looking for this, but in this video he describes a method to assign different drivers to certain car skins:

Has anybody tried to balance the Zerobandwidth 488 GT3 EVO with the new URD Porsche, C8.R, etc. ? I find the Ferrari's just can't keep up with the newer models anymore...

I have updated Mexico extension to 2021 environment

It notably includes animated displays in stadium (visible from 1'02 in the video) 🙂

Does someone have some good high res aerial footage of T1 and stadium paintings ?
It would be really nice to be able to include them in a future update ! 🙂

I don't recall that there was any head on shot from heli.

Just this one far photo from above.

Maybe with extracting texture and than correcting for UV something can be done with this photo.

Will look into it later.

tAFzcI7.jpg

AUDI GT2 UPTADE Released , V1.0

Object optimisations , LODS , Shaders and extensions , mapping corrected on some parts , physiks reworked etc ..

Download for patreon supporters

PS: In case you have a version installed already you can use cm auto updater to download new version! clean install recommended because some mapping parts have changed and old skins will not work properly anymore!

Next ones will follow !) have fun ^^

View attachment 1092170
View attachment 1092171
View attachment 1092172
View attachment 1092173
View attachment 1092174
Hi, I love all the cars that guerilla mods made, and I know it was asked already probably multiple times but can't the windshield be made a little more transparent? For me it's so annoying that cars are barely drivable. And most of the time just skip guerilla mods made cars because of this. At least on other cars I can modify it. Here I am stuck with an overly dirty windshield

Big favour to ask, hate having to ask this but I have been going through my content folder today and noticed I'm missing some stock Kunos cars that I accidently deleted sometime in the past and I think some of these are even from just the base game. I hate doing an integrity check on Steam as last time I did that, it removed sound mods/other miscellaneous stuff that I don't want to spend weeks chasing down or spend a weekend doing a reinstall with my backup drive. Would be a big help to me if someone could upload even just some of these as I have done so in the past for a few folk. I have included a screenshot below of my steam page that shows I own all 11 DLC, so PM me if anyone can help please.

I put these in the order of what I'm interested in with what I'm missing, so if someone could even send one or some from the top, that would be a big help.

Thanks in advance!

Ford Mustang 2015
Corvette C7 Stingray
Giulia QV
lamborghini huracan performante
Maserati Levante
PM

Can someone do me a favor. For some reason I have 2 audio_sources.ini files in my Monza track folder. I must have edited the original at some point and now i'm sure which one is the original. Could someone post me their copy of the audio_sources.ini file from their Monza track so I can compare the two I have to make sure I am using the original version. Thanks...

Can someone do me a favor. For some reason I have 2 audio_sources.ini files in my Monza track folder. I must have edited the original at some point and now i'm sure which one is the original. Could someone post me their copy of the audio_sources.ini file from their Monza track so I can compare the two I have to make sure I am using the original version. Thanks...
that should be the original, at least I cannot remember ever tinkering with that file

Attachments

• audio_sources.ini.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 12
Hi guys, have anyone been having problems with the AI not turning their headlights on at night?
It happens with a lot of kunos cars and mods aswell, anyone experiencing this? Is it a CSP Bug?

I'm using the latest version of CSP (patreon)

Hi, I love all the cars that guerilla mods made, and I know it was asked already probably multiple times but can't the windshield be made a little more transparent? For me it's so annoying that cars are barely drivable. And most of the time just skip guerilla mods made cars because of this. At least on other cars I can modify it. Here I am stuck with an overly dirty windshield
thank you:)

even now ??? , we made it more subtile since last comments , but if you want to delete it completely , put the internal_window.dds texture into the skin folder , it will replace it like you want !)

@saXXXon asked me to have a look:

AI reworked, Rain FX, Grass FX tweaks, VAO, plus more for Knockhill 2017:

-Reworked the AI side lines. Pit lane and AI hints added to reverse. Original lines seemed pretty good, so I left them intact. I know it's been done before, but I was too lazy to check if done well.

-VAO patch files added. Patch file on Github was not working for me. If you don't need them, simply delete (BTW, strangely, I was not able to create one vao file that worked for both layouts for some reason).

-Rain FX with streams

-Aerial objects added, originally created by Mascot. No flames, sorry.

-Background images

-config file tweaked to add grass to dirt patches and outer terrain, and to get rid of old 2d grass (removal didn't seem to be working with grass fx). Make sure to use included knockhill2017__extras.kn5, as it seems latest one distributed by github as of 11/5/21 is not working correctly.

knockhill2017_01.jpg

or

Hope some of you like it, it was a little strange trying to get things to work on this one.

Last edited:
All these cars have new animated wipers in the CSP extension.

Delete the following sections in "extension/config/cars/loaded/ks_toyota_ae86.ini" for the Kunos AE86.

[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
DEBUG = 0
MESHES = GEO_wiperbrushL, GEO_wiperbodyL
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = GEO_glasses
USE_MESH_FOR_TRACES = 1
GROUP_0 = 'GEO_wiperbrushL@A=', 'GEO_wiperbrushL@C=', 'GEO_wiperbrushL@B=*'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = -90
GROUP_0_ARM = 'GEO_wiperbodyL@A=1', 'GEO_wiperbodyL@C=', 'GEO_wiperbodyL@B='
GROUP_0_ARM_END_WIPER_POS = 0
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_END = 0.613465, 0.866486, 0.654184
GROUP_0_PIVOT = 0.0166, 0.836, 0.883
GROUP_0_RUBBER_FROM = 0.154680, 0.886360, 0.756552
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_AMOUNT = 0.0202
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_EXP = 1
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_POS = 0.531
GROUP_0_RUBBER_TO = 0.609945, 0.866318, 0.658252
GROUP_0_BASE = 'GEO_wiperbodyL@A=2'

[ANIMATED_WIPER_1]
DEBUG = 0
MESHES = GEO_wiperbrushR, GEO_wiperbodyR
USE_MESH_FOR_TRACES = 1
GROUP_0 = 'GEO_wiperbrushR@A=', 'GEO_wiperbrushR@C=', 'GEO_wiperbrushR@B=*'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = -83
GROUP_0_ARM = 'GEO_wiperbodyR@A=1', 'GEO_wiperbodyR@C=', 'GEO_wiperbodyR@B='
GROUP_0_ARM_END_WIPER_POS = 0
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_END = 0.150018, 0.892209, 0.752187
GROUP_0_PIVOT = -0.496, 0.843, 0.806
GROUP_0_RUBBER_FROM = -0.321440, 0.878135, 0.753138
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_AMOUNT = 0.0059
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_POS = 0.451413
GROUP_0_RUBBER_TO = 0.151152, 0.891823, 0.751844
GROUP_0_BASE = 'GEO_wiperbodyR@A=2'

[ANIMATED_WIPER_2]
DEBUG = 0
MESHES = GEO_rearwiperbrush, GEO_rearwiperbody
GROUP_0 = 'GEO_rearwiperbrush@A=*'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = -90
GROUP_0_ARM = 'GEO_rearwiperbody@A=*'
GROUP_0_AXIS = -0.193404, 0.904874, -0.379208
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.000000, 0.707107, -0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.000000, 0.707107, -0.707107
GROUP_0_END = -0.495, 0.931, -1.77
GROUP_0_PIVOT = 0.265037, 0.941116, -1.863584
GROUP_0_BASE_AXIS = -0.193404, 0.904874, -0.379208
GROUP_0_BASE_PIVOT = 0.265037, 0.941116, -1.863584

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = GEO_rearwiperbrush, GEO_rearwiperbody, GEO_wiperbrushR, GEO_wiperbodyR, GEO_wiperbrushL, GEO_wiperbodyL
MOVE_TO = modelRoot:y

[BASIC]
DISABLE_WIPER_KSANIM = 1
Hello Do these lines only work on cars with separate meshes, arms and independent rubbers?

From FB. This is not my mod. Support the creators and FB group if you can.

Mod can be downloaded from their Patreon page, being a member isn't required.

Adriaan Suy MNBA Assetto Modding Grou

[ RELEASE: BMW M4 G83 Convertible Competition ]

Converted by Javier García Jiménez

Finished by Adriaan Suy

Main features:

Extra button A: switch cluster/turn off hud

Extra button B: switch gps/radio

Extra button C: open/close doors

Extra button D: lower windows

Extra buton E: open/close roof

Extra button F: open/close hood and trunk

**Use this ext config if you dont have latest CSP with new extra buttons E and F

https://mega.nz/file/xTIWwZIb...

Basic features:

-AO inside/out

-Blinkers

-Wipers

-Selflighting

-PBR shaders and texture overhaul

-CM paintshop config, Paintable rims,leather,stitching etc

-Animations (doors,hood,trunk, windows and roof)

-Lods

-Regular cluster based on RTM M8

As usual BIG thanks for help and support from my mates at MNBA Assetto Modding Group , Javier García Jiménez for the car and letting me work on it and also thanks to all testers.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.patreon.com/posts/bmw-m4-g83-58344433

253704833_4648585801899385_802180468016879920_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have updated Mexico extension to 2021 environment

It notably includes animated displays in stadium (visible from 1'02 in the video) 🙂

Does someone have some good high res aerial footage of T1 and stadium paintings ?
It would be really nice to be able to include them in a future update ! 🙂

Fantastic work, as usual!!! I need your help. I would make visible the 2019 skull painting on the stadium ground, but I'm not able to do it. Could you enable this possibility in your extension 2.0? Thank you very much!

the community becomes more and more toxic
Sim Dream and the likes is toxic, Sim Dream is the definition of toxic.
The community? not so much, overall, except for the few bad apples, their is always some bad apples everywhere, this community feels pretty good to me. :gtpflag:

I'm working on a F1 1958 Season rework but this Lotus Type 16 floats above the track, is there a fix for this?
Yes, bigger rims. :)

Not joking, increase rim diameter.

Last edited:
A few more adaptations on the original Matra 120b I have. I think that the "body" and the "front wing" would actually have to be wider, that's what I did, besides not converting very well the other versions I have of other games. Then try to do the 1970 and 1972 season versions.

Attachments

• MatraCanada71.png
    MatraCanada71.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 18
  • MatraFrance71.png
    MatraFrance71.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 20
  • MatraMonaco71.png
    MatraMonaco71.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 18
  • MatraMonza71.png
    MatraMonza71.png
    53 KB · Views: 18
  • MatraSouthAfrica71.png
    MatraSouthAfrica71.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 20
@saXXXon asked me to have a look:

AI reworked, Rain FX, Grass FX tweaks, VAO, plus more for Knockhill 2017:

-Reworked the AI side lines. Pit lane and AI hints added to reverse. Original lines seemed pretty good, so I left them intact. I know it's been done before, but I was too lazy to check if done well.

-VAO patch files added. Patch file on Github was not working for me. If you don't need them, simply delete (BTW, strangely, I was not able to create one vao file that worked for both layouts for some reason).

-Rain FX with streams

-Aerial objects added, originally created by Mascot. No flames, sorry.

-Background images

-config file tweaked to add grass to dirt patches and outer terrain, and to get rid of old 2d grass (removal didn't seem to be working with grass fx). Make sure to use included knockhill2017__extras.kn5, as it seems latest one distributed by github as of 11/5/21 is not working correctly.

View attachment 1092187

or

Hope some of you like it, it was a little strange trying to get things to work on this one.
Nice work, but for some reason the two config files that go in the loaded folder seriously brightens up the textures for the grass, trees, etc. on my end. Works great if I delete those two files and just use the ones you created for the actual track folder. I will probably take a look at that file later. Most likely just needs some ksambient adjustment for the summer textures.

EDIT: Turns out the fix was really simple. In the knockhill2017.ini file, there are three instances in the seasons section labeled as VALUE_1_OFF = 0.50. Just needed to change those three lines to VALUE_1_OFF=ORIGINAL and bump up the ksambient value for those three sections by .05.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back