Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,822 comments
Sim Dream and the likes is toxic, Sim Dream is the definition of toxic.
The community? not so much, overall, except for the few bad apples, their is always some bad apples everywhere, this community feels pretty good to me. :gtpflag:

Yes, bigger rims. :)

Not joking, increase rim diameter.
thanks bud, looking in the tyres ini as you and another forum member suggested helped sort the issue.

Last edited:
Anyone know which Audi90 IMSA GTO mod is the best? There are tons of them out there and I can't tell which one has the highest quality.
Out of them all, obviously the VRC one as previously stated.

But if you don’t want to fork the cash the community put together a pretty solid rendition about a year ago. Names like Dan Busca, Shaun Clarke (rip), Velo, etc.

Last edited:
Model replacement has code lines to hide meshes and then add some to replace the hidden meshes. If you only hide without inserting anything it works as a hiding objects feature only.
So basically only fill the kn5 line with the driver kn5, the hide line with the objects of that kn5 that you want to hide (meshes names) and ignore the insert lines
Ah, gotcha - thanks, I'll give that a go.

Nice work, but for some reason the two config files that go in the loaded folder seriously brightens up the textures for the grass, trees, etc. on my end. Works great if I delete those two files and just use the ones you created for the actual track folder. I will probably take a look at that file later. Most likely just needs some ksambient adjustment for the summer textures.

EDIT: Turns out the fix was really simple. In the knockhill2017.ini file, there are three instances in the seasons section labeled as VALUE_1_OFF = 0.50. Just needed to change those three lines to VALUE_1_OFF=ORIGINAL.
Ok thanks. So just for summer, correct? I didn't touch those numbers, but will check it out. 👍

can anyone help me with this? so, im driving the maures gtr 97 and when i press the gas the winshield wiper always goes
with it. please help
you will need to go in each skin and delete the config file there. then place this file in an extension folder on the main car folder. delete the .txt from the end of the file to make it usable.

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 30
Ok thanks. So just for summer, correct? I didn't touch those numbers, but will check it out. 👍
Actually summer was okay to begin with. It was spring and fall that got really bright on my computer. See my updated edited post above to see the complete fix I made. What you quoted was what I did first. Then I noticed that I had made summer too dark so I did some more editing. Or I can give you the file and you can check it out for yourself.

I have updated Mexico extension to 2021 environment

It notably includes animated displays in stadium (visible from 1'02 in the video) 🙂

Does someone have some good high res aerial footage of T1 and stadium paintings ?
It would be really nice to be able to include them in a future update ! 🙂

Hi @Pyyer Best I can find of Stadium artwork currently - BTW Great call on the KSEditor for the Ferris Wheel -Merci Beaucoup

Also general question - Who currently is the editor(s) of SX LeMans please - I would like to seek permission to use the animated Ferris Wheel in the COTA track - I've just started playing around with Track objects as I'm away from the rig for a while due to a Knee Op so need something to keep me busy - Always good to learn new tricks as an old dawg! Thanks in advance

directo-f1-libres-entrenamientos-gp-mexico-2021-1636131752_1.jpg2667714.jpge98b039a-3e61-11ec-ba7a-c03143fe0897_1200x675.jpg16362145566317.jpg00121037_177.jpg_121457239_ver.jpg_121462999_cars.jpg00121037_173.jpgracefansdotnet-21-11-05-21-26-02-1.jpg2993216.0064.jpg

Last edited:
From FB and Modpack Portugal. This is not my mod. Support the creators and FB group if you can.

Ricardo Alves MNBA Assetto Modding Group

---------------------------------------
RELEASE
---------------------------------------

Pack Volkswagen Golf 4 GTI/TDI/TUNED

Pack Golf 4 with TDI/GTI/Tuned, GTI and TDI are original with factory specs PD150 and 1.8T 180cv, Tuned version made by MNBA swap VR6 with 4 motion with a lot of extras, i hope you like!!
If you see any bug contact me!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features:

-Functional Odometer (Total driven Km, trip, comsuption and ambiante temp)
-Functional Clock in the dash
-Functional lights in interior(hazards, battery, oil, fog lights, etc..)
-Functional wipers
-Refraction lights (rear, front and turn signals)
-Selflightning
-AO Map Interior and exterior
-Custom skins in the paintshop
-Paintshop with a lot of extras for you to modify
-Animations(lights button and blinker lever)
-Functional Radio (shows what music that you are playing)
And more features...

----------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD!
https://www.modpackportugal.pt/golf-4-gti-tdi-tuned

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: Ricas
Discord:
https://discord.gg/zAYx2q9

Buy me a coffe: paypal.me/RicasOG

07aea4_a6065ab43f0d48a78364244387cd51c1~mv2.webp

Last edited:
Thanks for that.

I was hoping for something a little more specific.
Didn't want to wade through the garbage on a google search downloading a deleting junk files.
So, you don't want to go through what lots of people did. Me included.
Beezer teached you how to fish and gave you a fishing rod. Now get some fish for yourself.
;)
Speaking of specificity. You were not at all, just said 'F1 car series mod'.

Last edited:
@saXXXon asked me to have a look:

AI reworked, Rain FX, Grass FX tweaks, VAO, plus more for Knockhill 2017:

-Reworked the AI side lines. Pit lane and AI hints added to reverse. Original lines seemed pretty good, so I left them intact. I know it's been done before, but I was too lazy to check if done well.

-VAO patch files added. Patch file on Github was not working for me. If you don't need them, simply delete (BTW, strangely, I was not able to create one vao file that worked for both layouts for some reason).

-Rain FX with streams

-Aerial objects added, originally created by Mascot. No flames, sorry.

-Background images

-config file tweaked to add grass to dirt patches and outer terrain, and to get rid of old 2d grass (removal didn't seem to be working with grass fx). Make sure to use included knockhill2017__extras.kn5, as it seems latest one distributed by github as of 11/5/21 is not working correctly.

View attachment 1092187

or

Hope some of you like it, it was a little strange trying to get things to work on this one.
I like it, I like it. Such a quiet gem of a track, and now even better. Thanks for the work 👍

SUPER GT500 (2019) + GT300 (2021)

the next Super GT500 2019 skin pack by enkay74 arrives at the end of the year.
Normally there will also be GT300 2021 skins.
These skins will be available on RD.
I will then share with you the 2 customs championship 2019 and 2021 for the CM of course on my website and here.

Thanks to enkay74 for this teaser.

gt500.jpg

Last edited:
IMPORTANT: For anyone (here or via DM) asked me about my mexico update with the lights i showed last week:

That update will be not shared. Pyyer with his update and Marc have ignored/skipped my DM with it (they, of course, are free to do whatever they want), and now it requires a lot of work to disable a lot of features from many files of the extension from pyyer in order to make it work properly, so i give up and i keep the work done for myself.

Sorry for anyone was awaiting it, is out of my hand (i don't want to mess up the things made by others in order to release my stuff)

Hope you undestand ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back