Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,798 comments
Could you please be more precise , are you asking about the GT2 concept which is not gonna be the one racing ? Here are a picture of the car in the GT2 european serie monza race month ago , as you can see it is pretty much a bt62 r body ...

View attachment 1092083

View attachment 1092084
View attachment 1092085
View attachment 1092086
hi,
will it be part of the GT2 Guerilla Mods pack with the next Porsche and Audi already available on the Patreon Guerilla ?
I would like to edit a custom championship like this :

Last edited:
You can edit cameras and possibly swap the driver model in encrypted cars too
Changing the camera position in encrypted cars is no problem but I've found that swapping the driver and/or hiding his face/helmet etc can be a bit hit-and-miss.
I've used these configs in the past but sometimes it doesn't work for whatever reason.

;to hide driver face/helmet on encrypted mods
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

;to swap driver model
[DRIVER3D_MODEL]
NAME=driver ;file name without .kn5 extension
POSITION=0.0,0.0,0.0

hi,
will it be part of the GT2 Guerilla Mods pack with the next Porsche and Audi already available on the Patreon Guerilla ?
I would like to edit a custom championship like this :
Definitely , GT2 pack gonna be , Audi GT2 , an uptade release will come soon by the way ^^ , the 935 , GT2 rs clubsport , KTM , and brabham ,
I have a last one in my mind to do but I wiill not reproduce it exactly because i was in contact with the company who did this car and they are not interested about having their car in the game , sad for them ...

Already tried, but I still have this problem. The billboards are still present and visible with skins disabled.
is that the 2005 layouts? I am collecting all bugs to get fixed. (I will be out of town for next week ,please PM any bugs/fixes/submissions)

ASSETTO CORSA MODS and the mentality of today that some,
this modding world is going crazy this is getting really ridiculous

Since October 29 my Facebook page Simracing74 blocked by Facebook,
Facebook sent me an email to tell me that my Facebook page is blocked for 3 days but it's been since October 29th now ...
thanks to Sim Dream Developpement and bundlesgames for requesting the blocking of my posts for supposedly "copyright issue" !!! It is really that making fun of the world !!! these people offer content on their websites that doesn't even belong to them and it's me that Facebook is blocking ... really nonsense the mentality in the Sim Racing community with some toxic people ... The worst part of this story is that I didn't even give the download links for the content that supposedly belongs to them ... just the link to the sites where you can find this content, it's unrealistic and creepy. I have always shared the mods on my page with the names of the creators as well as the references to highlight the modders and their work, and I never won a Euros or Dollars with it, but they do. money with content they don't own and it's me who follows punished, the world upside down ... I contacted these people by e-mail to delete my 2 publications obviously since that poses a problem but never answers, what respectability these people and what courage !!! I contacted Facebook by e-mail and form but still no response so I can receive private messages but I cannot post anything or post a message to all my 3200 subscribers, ... all my work has been reduced to nothing for 1 year on this Facebook page ... in short, what a deplorable mentality in this world of Assetto Corsa mods, there is only money that counts for some ...
when there could have been an error or request from a modder to delete or modify one of my publication I always said yes out of respect for the work but in this situation it is really toxic people and hypocrytes !!
I have very great respect for all GTPlanet modders and others like VRC, URD, RSS, Guerilla Mods, .... but when websites offer questionable mods coming from content most definitely stolen I find it really silly this genre blocking by Facebook.
Imagine if Codemasters, EA, Kunos, .... asked Facebook or other social networks to block a page that offers mods ... they do it all day LOL
I think people like me who offer Youtube and Facebook content for free just for the passion will soon disappear in this community because with this kind of thing they are not encouraged to continue.
it reminds me strangely of the Youtube Sim Dream problem with simracing604 ...
Sorry to post this here but I only have this way to testify about this situation on the forums as I can't even explain this situation on Facebook.
That all Have a good day everyone !!! :) and be carrefull when you post a link or a mod on Internet and social networks ;)

Last edited:
OK, I downloaded the track again from Legion's site and compared with what I had. Just going by the files, I see that some of the kn5 files were newer in my version and I have this .ini file in tracks (not loaded) from
AUTHOR = Benner900, Peter Boese (seasons), leBluem, Sliderman
VERSION = 1.3
DATE_RELEASE = 07 jan 2020
(file attached, just remove the .txt bit).

Since I don't know what changes what exactly, I uploaded the track I have installed here (hope Legion won't mind).
I tried the three layouts again and had no issues with grass etc. Only a small part between track and kerbs seems to be reflective and iirc that wasn't there before. I don't know how to fix that but it isn't too intrusive. Maybe someone can help.

Here's the track, hope it works for you.
I'll leave it here for a while.

https://mega.nz/folder/DOoDxAiD#S3QZi7A2cuWqFARZgeVNcg
can anyone reupload this fixed version of the Nurburgring Extra Layouts from Legion

Anyone know what happened to this project? It would be a dream to see a complete JGTC grid with the GT300s.
Covid messed up everyones source of income particularly the modeller who was working on those cars. He recently finished the Celica GT300 so I expect that to come early next year. On the other hand Charles has been working with URD a lot recently so you have him to blame for for their rapid increase in activity this year. There is a lot more coming from both URD and Chivas.

Also incase you guys are wondering why the website is down, WIX are being a pain.

Heres an NSX 2006. I'll post some 350z pictures up later on.

8aebbdc4c233877c5af2344c94f7b85f.jpg

Definitely , GT2 pack gonna be , Audi GT2 , an uptade release will come soon by the way ^^ , the 935 , GT2 rs clubsport , KTM , and brabham ,
I have a last one in my mind to do but I wiill not reproduce it exactly because i was in contact with the company who did this car and they are not interested about having their car in the game , sad for them ...
Lamborrari and Ferrarghini?
I've enjoyed this serie and made a ' Fanatec GT2 European Series' already👍

Last edited:
Maybe to hide objects you could try the more general model replacement by filling only the hide line, that way it always worked on my end, about swapping driver models I haven't encountered any issue so far but I haven't done it a lot to be honest.
Encryption shouldn't really matter for the drivers so idk if that's relevant in this case
What precisely do you mean by "filling only the hide line"? I'd like to give that a go - it might be why my method's been hit-and-miss on occasion.
Thanks.

My bad, I wasn't aware that it was racing yet.
Let s see , maybe they will change the spec later , but for now , the only brabham gt2 i ve seen what exactly a 62R , I will uptade the model if they change some aero part , I think it is gonna more the opposite , the car stock is way to fast to be GT2 pace anyway , so I doubt they will add some extra aero features to it ^^

Lamborrari and Ferrarghini?
I've enjoyed this serie and made a ' Fanatec GT2 European Series' already👍
for now , i ve seen in the gt2 races Ferrari using the same as the evo challenge

1636207539511.png

Let s see what ferrari will do in futur for gt2 series ? but this evo car is the official made by ferrari , and there is no point for me to rebuild or use that model as it is allready ingame and pro level ^^

and Lamborghini is the same , They are using the super troffeo model for gt2 races , so same as the ferrari ,
We will see , I was hoping they are using the STO , but they didnot yet !

Good work, she seems to sit a little high now, not sure why that would be as the settings in suspension file seem the same.

Not sure if possible the top segment for the fuel / temperature gauge should be green, the segments are also a bit on the large size in comparison to the real thing but its nice to have a working dash :) Crap picture of my dash for reference, Note: I don't have the menu icon in the bottom left, and the display is configured to show a boost gauge not a lap timer.

The speaker grill on the dash is a bit shiny, and off putting for me! The only other comment is that I would prefer a clock on the LCD rather than the navigation stuff ;)

Attachments

• FK8_dash.jpg
    FK8_dash.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Same problem for me
I went ahead and tried a fresh installation of AC after thoroughly backing up my current install and the problem is still there. And I only tried it with the base game, no CM, CSP or other addons. So it seems the problem is with my computer somehow, but I don't know why. I haven't changed anything or installed any Windows updates so it's a mystery. And i'm certainly not going to redo my whole Windows installation so I just restored my backups and will put up with it I guess.

for now , i ve seen in the gt2 races Ferrari using the same as the evo challenge

View attachment 1092141

Let s see what ferrari will do in futur for gt2 series ? but this evo car is the official made by ferrari , and there is no point for me to rebuild or use that model as it is allready ingame and pro level ^^

and Lamborghini is the same , They are using the super troffeo model for gt2 races , so same as the ferrari ,
We will see , I was hoping they are using the STO , but they didnot yet !
Yep, I use both in my serie.

I have updated Mexico extension to 2021 environment

It notably includes animated displays in stadium (visible from 1'02 in the video) 🙂

Does someone have some good high res aerial footage of T1 and stadium paintings ?
It would be really nice to be able to include them in a future update ! 🙂

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back