Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
add restrictor, starting from 50
its keeping pace with the other cars and it brakes at the same point. wont adding a restrictor just make it slower again
Which Le Mans are you using ? It wouldn't be the old "Le Grande Circuit" would it ? If that's the case, switch to FM7 or LeMans 2017 - a lot of AI fly off the track at Mulsanne on "Le Grande Circuit" and I've never figured out how to stop them doing it... (Mk 2 and 4 GT40's come to mind!)...
yep im using the latest FM7 version.

After some practice session and race on Losail, I think that the only problem is the height of the curbs.
It's very difficult to make a decent fast lap.
Any chance to see a reworked curbs?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Or better still, Sidekick Extended

Yes, thats the one I use as well. I only could remember it was posted on RD, but not the extended version.

Have a look in here to make sure its writing to the champs.ini file - Notepad will open it

YourDrive:\Documents\Assetto Corsa\launcherdata\filestore
In the "file store" folder there are three files: Career.ini
Champs.ini
Champs.ini.backup
In chaps.ini there are also the data of my championship: AI_Level, AI_Aggression, AI-Variation, Current =

Did you happen to watch the real race ?
Yes, I saw the race and many photographs and the curbs are low and "drivable".
Here photos from racefans.net
racefansdotnet-21-11-21-10-38-22-3.jpg

racefansdotnet-21-11-20-14-48-22-14.jpg

racefansdotnet-21-11-21-15-N-10-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi you can try with CSP go to Showroom then select the rim and see the sahders of the part there you can move the shaders of the selected part i hope this helps you .
@ROZTER ,

1637782683794.png

So here they look normal.

During racing, it looks like this:

1637782864541.png

How can I fix this?

The mod itself is from Crapdream (The names and logos are mirrored on one side because the AO is missing on the left and was not added for baking. ) and updated from "no idea", and i hated it that not Lauda and Regazzoni are in the car!

So i switched the drivers and the Skin to the real 1976 with helmets and the nice cursive handwriting, and the tyres.

Here it is for all:

f1_1976_ferrari_312t2.rar - 54.0 MBView attachment 1095714
Nice to see my old NL driver suit being used still.

In the "file store" folder there are three files: Career.ini
Champs.ini
Champs.ini.backup
In chaps.ini there are also the data of my championship: AI_Level, AI_Aggression, AI-Variation, Current =
Champs.ini should look like this (It may have several entries dependent on how many custom championships you have)

[NTT INDYCAR SERIES 2020 APEX] = YOUR NAME OF CHAMPIONSHIP
EVENT=2 [HOW MANY RACE WEEKENDS YOU'VE COMPLETED]
POINTS=12 [HOW MANY POINTS YOU'VE EARNED]
EVENT0=5 [1ST RACE AND FINAL POSITION]
EVENT1=20 [2ND RACE AND FINAL POSITION] NOTE: This will continue as each race weekend completes
AI1=18 [AI CARs and THEIR POINTS SCORED TO DATE]
AI2=2
AI3=38
AI4=18
AI5=9
AI7=3
AI8=12
AI9=12
AI11=21
AI12=15
AI13=8
AI14=4
AI15=25
AI16=20
AI18=4
AI19=25

Its unusual to have the AI Level, AI_Aggression, AI-Variation etc as this usually sits in the actual Championship JSON file held in the champs folder (found in documents/assetto corsa/champs)

Last edited:
ok so think ive sorted the brakes. next issue the car is struggling around the Porsche curves. the steering feels stiffer than usual at higher speeds and the ai is crashing here.

ive got the steering settings at

[CONTROLS]
FFMULT=1.967
STEER_ASSIST=1.000
STEER_LOCK=270
STEER_RATIO=15.5
LINEAR_STEER_ROD_RATIO=0.00222

this would affect the ai too right? what do i need to look at changing? thanks

Champs.ini should look like this (It may have several entries dependent on how many custom championships you have)

EVENT1=20 [2ND RACE AND FINAL POSITION] NOTE: This will continue as each race weekend completes
AI2=2
AI3=38
AI4=18
AI5=9
AI7=3
AI8=12
AI9=12
AI11=21
AI12=15
AI13=8
AI14=4
AI15=25
AI16=20
AI18=4
AI19=25

Its unusual to have the AI Level, AI_Aggression, AI-Variation etc as this usually sits in the actual Championship JSON file held in the champs folder (found in documents/assetto corsa/champs)

Attachments

• IMG_20211124_211826.jpg
    IMG_20211124_211826.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 12

AI2=2
AI3=38
AI4=18
AI5=9
AI7=3
AI8=12
AI9=12
AI11=21
AI12=15
AI13=8
AI14=4
AI15=25
AI16=20
AI18=4
AI19=25

Attachments

• IMG_20211124_212343.jpg
    IMG_20211124_212343.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 8
under no circumstance can I reproduce your issue.
Latest CSP-preview + Sol 2.2. Tested with standard, custom and SOL filters at several daytime points and months of the year.

there is a mesh split at the point of your video, but the material is consistent and extends well before and after your issue.

as I mentioned, your issue is the only one to report out of +1000 downloads.

synopsis: something on your side, I suspect a far planes or shadow splits.
Disable any extra processing plugins like fake shadows, skidmarkfx, graphics adjustments, smart shadows, etc for trouble shooting
Hi. Someone mentioned disabling mirage like reflection in CSP weather fx. That has worked a treat. Also sorted problem with Oulto Park.
Thanks for your help. Your work is great.🙂

I don't have the issue, but when I look at the picture you have attached, I suspect you will benefit a lot by changing some of your settings. The image looks very grainy, has some weird looking stripes etc... (unless that's an effect of altering the image ?)

This is how the same spot looks for me:

View attachment 1095730
(I lost some sharpness because it's a small cutout of the image I have spread over 3 screens)
Hi. Sorted problem but would love to hear your suggestions for setting up correctly. I play in VR so any information would be appreciated.
I use latest CSP and SOL.

Does anyone have the skins for Zin5ki's cars? The JGTC skins? I've already asked once.
do you mean this?? :

Hi. Sorted problem but would love to hear your suggestions for setting up correctly. I play in VR so any information would be appreciated.
I use latest CSP and SOL.
Ah, good to hear that got fixed.
Giving fitting suggestions would be very hard. There's such an abundance on settings in CSP and SOL and I know that the exact same settings can look different on another system (GPU's play their role too).
I was just referring to the picture you posted and that didn't look very nice. I hope that it's not the view you really have.
Some extensive experimenting may be needed here, I wish you luck ;)

do you mean this?? :

Hi, no that is not the correct skin pack. I mean these skins.

Sorry, actually I mean I need the Porsche 993 GT EVO SP and Acura NSX SCCA. As I have the 1996 JGTC skins for both cars I just require the cars themselves. If that makes sense.

@Gabriele Try renaming the championships to something easy such as F1championship in the champs folder then copy that name to the champs.ini file. See if that works also make a copy of the files first

Last edited:
The ''Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 Pack 3.03'' over at Race Department.

I just noticed with the Group A Rally version of the car. The rear jacking points on the left and right side in the boot area of the car are still visible and still present. I guess they are not able to be removed. The base car is the Group A BTCC/DTM version of the car.

Is it possible to actually remove them in 3DSMax or 3DSimed?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back