Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
Hi, no that is not the correct skin pack. I mean these skins.

Sorry, actually I mean I need the Porsche 993 GT EVO SP and Acura NSX SCCA. As I have the 1996 JGTC skins for both cars I just require the cars themselves. If that makes sense.
I have the Acura, here you go:

acura_nsx_scca.rar - 59.5 MB

Maybe you can share the Acura skins:D, because the car comes only with 1 real.

EDIT: Forget it i think this is a 2006 version :grumpy: sry

Last edited:
ACTK 24 Hours of Spavoort v1.3
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1153

Screenshot_acflpine_a110_gt4_actk_24spavoort_24-10-121-22-37-53.jpg

Screenshot_acflpine_a110_gt4_actk_24spavoort_24-10-121-22-38-13.jpg

Screenshot_acflpine_a110_gt4_actk_24spavoort_24-10-121-22-38-54.jpg

I have the Acura, here you go:

acura_nsx_scca.rar - 59.5 MB

Maybe you can share the Acura skins:D, because the car comes only with 1 real.

EDIT: Forget it i think this is a 2006 version :grumpy: sry
Here is the 1996 JGTC pack which includes one skin for the Acura NSX SCCA.

Hi. Sorted problem but would love to hear your suggestions for setting up correctly. I play in VR so any information would be appreciated.
I use latest CSP and SOL.
You can test my settings for Sol 2.2 and CSP 1.75 for my Oculus Rift CV1. I've made this to get a really bright sunny summer day with date set to 2021-06-20. I use the filter "__SOL" and the weather "Few clouds (SOL)".

Attachments

• Sol 2.2_settings for Oculus Rift CV1.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 11
You can test my settings for Sol 2.2 and CSP 1.75 for my Oculus Rift CV1. I've made this to get a really bright sunny summer day with date set to 2021-06-20. I use the filter "__SOL" and the weather "Few clouds (SOL)".
Hi. Thanks. Will give that a try over weekend.

It might résult in some interesting outcomes if the author of this video gets seriously thorough into photogrammetry...

Btw has he released Dessauer Rennstrecke somewhere secret or something by any chance?..

Did you happen to watch the real race ?
So you also must have noticed the damage on several cars/tires/wings/bottom plates ?
The red and white kerbs were as flat as can be, the green and white kerbs were destroying cars
The mod only has the red and white kerbs and they are too tall
Not a complicated idea to understand. Did you happen to watch the real race?

The mod itself is from Crapdream (The names and logos are mirrored on one side because the AO is missing on the left and was not added for baking. ) and updated from "no idea", and i hated it that not Lauda and Regazzoni are in the car!

So i switched the drivers and the Skin to the real 1976 with helmets and the nice cursive handwriting, and the tyres.

Here it is for all:

f1_1976_ferrari_312t2.rar - 54.0 MBView attachment 1095714
Thanks for sharing. The model has a few little problems, wheel blur and the car graphically is too low at the front. Shouldn't take much to improve.

The red and white kerbs were as flat as can be, the green and white kerbs were destroying cars
The mod only has the red and white kerbs and they are too tall
Not a complicated idea to understand. Did you happen to watch the real race?
And still it’s the only decent version we have for AC. If you’re (edit) not happy with it, you could change them (or the feel) yourself. Not complicated either.

Last edited:
@ROZTER ,

View attachment 1095847
So here they look normal.

During racing, it looks like this:

View attachment 1095849

How can I fix this?
I had this same problem. I think it is because I installed a gfx update a long time ago on RD, possibly pre-csp. Anyway I noticed that the Kunos F40 seems a bit lighter than the real car and it was an unfair race against my 959. So I cloned it using Car Tuner and added 110kgs. When I drive the clone, which I call 'stock- it looks perfect. Not sure if this helps, but worked for me. While you are at it search and install the excellent sound mod for it on RD, which uses real audio. Amazing.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back