Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
Hi,

do someone observed a similar problem? After updating to the newest Nvidia driver i seem to have sort of micro stuttering the first few minutes always entering a new track :odd:

is anyone able here to make 2d maps from a 3d object? ive tried using Mud Box but im having no luck. i want to make some skins for the F40 Le Mans but the usual method in content manager isnt working.

15859_1.png

Hi,

do someone observed a similar problem? After updating to the newest Nvidia driver i seem to have sort of micro stuttering the first few minutes always entering a new track :odd:
Yes, I have had the same issue for a while. But now it’s only during the first drive of the day, no matter what track. After a few minutes all is back to normal and then the issue seems to be gone, just to return the next day.

And still it’s the only decent version we have for AC. If you’re happy with it, you could change them (or the feel) yourself. Not complicated either.
That is not what you were saying originally, you were gaslighting the other guy by saying the mod was true to life when it obviously isn't.
I never asked for anybody to fix it, I was just explaining what the guy meant so I don't know why you're giving me the "fix it yourself" routine.

COTA Extension has just been reupload on RD with some updated content 🙂
(Last version of dynamic real time Rolex clock + VAO Patch from @Fall Guy)

I hope he will still work on the Monaco conversion. Have you tried this version which is available on patreon? Is it any good? Most of his conversions are hitting the FPS too much, unfortunately.
Yes I am VIP members, I try Monaco 2019 beta 3 :
- ClimaxF1 and AC_Pure + SOL 2.2 + CSP 0.1.74 : 75 FPS (triple screens 2K 165Hz)
for me it is with some other tracks that require more graphics resources

PANOZ GT4 V0.83 Released !)
This car was my very first scratch made model for assetto so very special to me , and now it looks like I wanted ^^

Enjoy !)

https://guerilla-mods.de/forum/

View attachment 1095877
View attachment 1095878
View attachment 1095879
View attachment 1095880
View attachment 1095881
View attachment 1095882
View attachment 1095883
View attachment 1095884
good job ! all GT4 cars updated in my game now, but I have a bug with Saleen S1 GT4 v0.84 (no data correct on the RACELOGIC)
Just in cockpit view (with camera tv F6 it's ok)

Capture.JPG

Thanks for sharing. The model has a few little problems, wheel blur and the car graphically is too low at the front. Shouldn't take much to improve.
I rather liked it. A little too slow (relative to other period-correct mods), but altogether pleasant to drive. The sfx are way too generic (the sound of a V12 is unmistakably unique), but otherwise, Bravo Zulu!

BTW, easy enough to swap in the sfx from Kunos' 312T. (I also fiddled around with the sfx from that Audi 90 Quattro...minus all the wheezing and gasping from the waste gate. Very dramatic, but not quite right either.)

Last edited:
Reworked AI, Rain and Grass FX, VAO's and Spectator Removal Pack:

Well if you are like me, and hate people, especially 2D ones, or people who are low on polygons, you find them distracting and want them gone. So I began trying to remove them from some tracks. I believe it was @RMi_wood who posted instructions on how to get rid of them via Content Manager a while back, and would like to thank him for that hint. I was originally just doing it for myself, but thought I'd share.

Jumping down the rabbit hole, I decided to also add detailed rain fx, grass fx, and VAO's (some missing or broken on github), and also work on the ai for the tracks that I felt could use some help.

For the 1988 series of tracks (thanks to @Rainmaker87 for the conversions), I tried to get period correct cars working on them, which included the 1988 F1 mod, and the VRC MP4/4's. I don't have a link to the 1988 F1 mod, unfortunately. I have no idea where I got them, and subsequent searches have yielded nothing. If anyone has a link to share that would be great.

The ai isn't perfect, but should be okay to get races going somewhat proficiently. Silverstone 88 turned out to be difficult with the VRC mod, surprisingly, as the bumps seemed to be upsetting the car's suspension at the exits of a few corners. Not much I can do with that, sorry to say. AI was tested mainly at 100% strength and 80% aggression. If you are using other mods or Kunos cars, you may be able to remove the ai hints, YMMV. Also thanks to Esotics for his ai lines on Hockenheim (and the all important AI Helper app).

Grass FX is also missing on several, so I used my copy and paste ninja skills and stole a few from existing tracks and implemented them if necessary. Thanks to guys like Zwiss , leBluem , slider666 , Blamer, PeterBoese, Gutbomb, Mascot, Kavoriken, and possibly others for these configs. My apologies to anybody I've left out unintentionally. I am not a grass fx guru, so please feel free to improve them for the community.

Track list:
-Adelaide 1988
-Detroit 1988
-Detroit 2021 (Belle Island, Gutbomb version, but should work for others)
-Estoril 1988
-Goldcoast
-Hermanos Rodriguez 1988
-Hockenheim 1988
-Hockenheim 1988 (Zwiss version)
-Hungaroring 1988
-Imola 1988
-Jacarepagua 1988 (Gutbomb version)
-Jerez 1988
-Jerez 1988_edited (Teddie version)
-Mid America Motoplex (easy update)
-Monaco 1988
-Montreal 1988
-Monza 1988
-Paul Ricard 1988
-Resevoir GP
-Silverstone 1988
-Spa 1988
-Surfer's Paradise
-Suzuka 1988

Back up your tracks before adding any on this. If you have any weird stuff going on with your ai after updating, check your track's ai folder and remove any .bin or caching files and let CM rewrite new ones, or turn off "new ai behavior". Spectator removal works through CM/Settings/Custom Shaders Patch/Track Adjustments/Hide Spectators button. Rain and Grass fx are placed in a new extension folder per track. If there was already one existing, I've added it to that config file. New VAO's are also placed in each track's folder, and seem to work over the old broken ones, so it doesn't look like there is a need to find and delete the older files.

Also, please don't ask me for track links, they should be able to found doing searches here or your browser.

Download:

Enjoy
@slider666 handed me an updated config for Goldcoast, if anyone's interested. He incorporated the rain, etc. config I released with this pack.

Attachments

• goldcoast config Slider+KevinK2.7z.txt
    83.4 KB · Views: 20
Good evening!
I have a problem with curbs (...🤪) textures of Phillip Island, every version tried: white curbs and no textures.
CSP 0.175+Sol2.2+ClimaxF1filter
Thanks.
20211125183834_1.jpg

really weird , have u tried clean installation , i didnot experiment this :s
I was looking at the avezzano's dashboard ad I think the rev bar is missing.. at limiter the rev bar stays grey 😨 No images found of the original car, but can you confirm this? :boggled:

Ps: Sin R1 has the same problem

Attachments

• Senza titolo.png
    Senza titolo.png
    71 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
good job ! all GT4 cars updated in my game now, but I have a bug with Saleen S1 GT4 v0.84 (no data correct on the RACELOGIC)
Just in cockpit view (with camera tv F6 it's ok)
I have the same problem, reported it a few pages back. No problem in VR, only on 1 or 3 monitors. I tried different CSP versions and different settings, had one session where it worked but couldn‘t reproduce it. Adjusting the values via ini file does not affect the number positioning in cockpit view but in all other views…

Good evening!
I have a problem with curbs (...🤪) textures of Phillip Island, every version tried: white curbs and no textures.
CSP 0.175+Sol2.2+ClimaxF1filter
Thanks.
View attachment 1096001
Try this

The mod itself is from Crapdream (The names and logos are mirrored on one side because the AO is missing on the left and was not added for baking. ) and updated from "no idea", and i hated it that not Lauda and Regazzoni are in the car!

So i switched the drivers and the Skin to the real 1976 with helmets and the nice cursive handwriting, and the tyres.

Here it is for all:

f1_1976_ferrari_312t2.rar - 54.0 MBView attachment 1095714
Wonderful update, thanks a lot.
But what's the hell is happening with the name which are not symetrics !

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back