Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
MSF 312t2 measures 2.5m wheelbase
Kunos 312t measures 2.37m wheelbase (but has a proper 1.5m front track center to center)

Wheelbase listed as 2.518m by Ultimate Car Page

*measured with 3dsimed (not exact figures) but might explain why I always thought the Kunos car felt very odd to drive
The MSF car is clearly more accurate, both as a model and in terms of dimensions. But it's not perfect. Here is a comparison of dimensions with an without a blueprint overlay. The Kunos model doesn't fit the blueprint very well at all. I realise it's a 312T and that may make a difference, but the 312T2s originating from S*D*** is clearly inaccurate. The third picture overlays a 312T blueprint and again it shows the Kunos front end is too short and it fits better over the MSF 312T2 better.

AC Ferrari 312T comparison 1.jpg
AC Ferrari 312T comparison 2.jpg

AC Ferrari 312T comparison 3.jpg

Last edited:
Why don't you go register on the forum it's simple, after you have all the Guerilla mods I don't understand ??? @benbaron your forum is easily accessible to everyone, isn't it ?
Hum Well i am not fan of this website / forum stuff either ,
but the goal of this was to emulate a community involvement into the mods created in order to improve them ^^ if you give a feedback of the mod on facebook or here , most of the time it will get lost into 1500 messages on top of it :)

I hope the guys will help to create a better website /forum to make things easier

Everybody is free to do what they want , but if you are not registered in the forum , you will miss some content i guess ^^

Hum Well i am not fan of this website / forum stuff either ,
but the goal of this was to emulate a community involvement into the mods created in order to improve them ^^ if you give a feedback of the mod on facebook or here , most of the time it will get lost into 1500 messages on top of it :)

I hope the guys will help to create a better website /forum to make things easier

Everybody is free to do what they want , but if you are not registered in the forum , you will miss some content i guess ^^
this is why I am registered on the forum, only one platform with only one link if not several links to download I find it painful, I often receive messages asking me for the link for GT4, for GT2, for ...... there a forum and people will look for what they want, I don't like to give the direct download links I had to talk about with Timo, and then it's a bit easy, isn't it? people no longer even have the courage to search for themselves they no longer want to make any effort! limit they want them to install the mods and also adjust them in their games ... if you knew the number of questions that I receive every day on my Facebook page concerning the problems with the mods, the installations, the download links , ... it's almost a job for me ... people have become like children they no longer even think as an independent adult

L
The MSF car is clearly more accurate, both as a model and in terms of dimensions. But it's not perfect. Here is a comparison of dimensions with an without a blueprint overlay. The Kunos model doesn't fit the blueprint very well at all. I realise it's a 312T and that may make a difference, but the 312T2s originating from S*D*** is clearly inaccurate. The third picture overlays a 312T blueprint and again it shows the Kunos front end is too short and it fits better over the MSF 312T2 better.

View attachment 1096101View attachment 1096102
View attachment 1096103
pretty cool. Can you please direct me to the blueprint? Does it have a side profile? I will spend some time and see if I can fix it to be perfect.I have all 3. For example I suspect MSF’s front rim sizes are too small and tire sidewall too large.

Last edited:
Interlagos extension reuploaded and updated on RD... 1 more to go ! 😅

L

pretty cool. Can you please direct me to the blueprint? Does it have a side profile? I will spend some time and see if I can fix it to be perfect.I have all 3. For example I suspect MSF’s front rim sizes are too small and tire sidewall too large.
Unfortunately the side view doesn't work as an overlay because of the strong perspective effect in CM Showroom which I can't dial out. But it is not my impression that the tyre sizes are that far out.

You can find blueprints by googling.

Last edited:
I was just going through my skins library and found this titled ''Carbon R''.

Do any of you have an idea of which Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 this is for? Any help would be appreciated.
I'm baffled as I didn't even realize I had this skin.

preview.jpg

Last edited:

Losail extension reuploaded with new content : 🙂
  • Live video displays
  • DRS Zones included
  • Tents and new tribunes
  • Marshals and cranes / forklift
  • Lights optimization

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_mercedes_actk_losail_circuit_26-10-121-18-2-19.jpg

Was there overhead shots from air of Qatar grand prix?

Need to know where new pitlane started distance and where those nasty green kerbs on edge were placed.

Watching onboard laps is not enough to determine that.

Last edited:

Losail extension reuploaded with new content : 🙂
  • Live video displays
  • DRS Zones included
  • Tents and new tribunes
  • Marshals and cranes / forklift
  • Lights optimization

View attachment 1096170

Rain updated and vao for both versions of Losail.

Attachments

• actk losail v1.21 rain+vao KevinK2.7z.txt
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
this is why I am registered on the forum, only one platform with only one link if not several links to download I find it painful, I often receive messages asking me for the link for GT4, for GT2, for ...... there a forum and people will look for what they want, I don't like to give the direct download links I had to talk about with Timo, and then it's a bit easy, isn't it? people no longer even have the courage to search for themselves they no longer want to make any effort! limit they want them to install the mods and also adjust them in their games ... if you knew the number of questions that I receive every day on my Facebook page concerning the problems with the mods, the installations, the download links , ... it's almost a job for me ... people have become like children they no longer even think as an independent adult
The funny thing is, there were a lot of guys who were upset that our mods were only available for download in our Facebook group. Then we decided to create a website with a forum to organize and keep feedback, downloads, bug reports, ideas, etc. everything clearer. And above all to give those who don't use Facebook the opportunity to get our mods more easily. The only thing people have to do is, to register in the forum, which only takes a few minutes once. But even that is still too time-consuming or complicated (?) for many and people still complain. You can never please everyone. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
The funny thing is, there were a lot of guys who were upset that our mods were only available for download in our Facebook group. Then we decided to create a website with a forum to organize and keep feedback, downloads, bug reports, ideas, etc. everything clearer. And above all to give those who don't use Facebook the opportunity to get our mods more easily. The only thing people have to do is, to register in the forum, which only takes a few minutes once. But even that is still too time-consuming or complicated (?) for many and people still complain. You can never please everyone. 🤷‍♂️
Perfection doesn't exist. You can only solve for the 80%. There are things in life that are forgone conclusions.... death, taxes, and HarrisHawk doing HarrisHawk things.

@Gabriele Try renaming the championships to something easy such as F1championship in the champs folder then copy that name to the champs.ini file. See if that works also make a copy of the files first
I tried this method, but it doesn't solve the problem ... unfortunately when I close CM the championship resets 😥😭

After 4 extensions updated and reuploaded to RD... 😅
Jeddah extension is finally available 😉

Without a new track layout for Yas Marina that will probably be the last extension of the season...
but there is still a lot more to come ! 🙂

Extensions plan.jpg

Now I will sleep for 1 week at least !!! 🤣

Mexico extension uploaded and updated
  • 2021 billboards are now integrated by default
  • New VAO Patch (thanks to @CrisT86)
  • New cameras (thanks to @CrisT86)
  • New ext_config files (thanks to @CrisT86 & @Cozy61)
  • Last version of Dynamic Real time Rolex Clock

2 remaining to reupload... and of course Jeddah tomorrow ! 😉

Lovely, lovely work by all the contributors! You all have breathed new life into this track. I had to force myself to stop hotlapping when I was testing the update.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back