Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
Ooh, nice. The only Killarney version I've got is Legion's without the bridge, where the hotlap start is in a field adjacent to the track.
Prototype (he did the excellent Kyalami a few years ago) was working on a version (I even did a Killarney blimp for him) but it's gone very quiet since.
I have a version by Francois van Jaarsveld

I have a version by Francois van Jaarsveld
That's the RD one, isn't it? I thought it was unfinished and abandoned?
And watch out, it tries to overwrite the Legion track if you have that already installed.

Last edited:
Been working on a little skin which isn't entirely accurate but the pic I had for reference was so bloody small lol :

View attachment 1117320

View attachment 1117321

Yeah it's the HAAS livery we saw in DTS - which would've been HAAS' official livery before the Russian takeover.

White bits near the cockpit and halo won't make it cause there's no front view.

And little caveat : it's for the SD 2021 HAAS.
Where can we get this?

Hi.

Just tested the download.
After ticking the 'I'm not a robot' box, pressed the 'download' tab.
Got this window.

View attachment 1118654

Instantly got the download window after clicking the download word.
View attachment 1118655

Anyway, here is another link.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/XGZnJfby
Thanks! It worked perfectly this time. Using common websites just as GDrive, Mediafire or Sharemods would probably keep us alive without getting a heart attack when a suspicious website opens up on his own or an unknown file enters the PC, haha

Not sure if you're still working on this car or if you've moved onto the TVR but I had a quick play with a driver swap/rescale/reposition and new shifting animation for VR users, if you wanted to give it a go.
It's not perfect and is the usual compromise (round pegs into square holes etc) but for VR I think it looks better than the original 'itchy-bollocked midget' driver ;) . Driving/steering posture now feels more natural and the shifting action is a pretty good fit. If the footwell wasn't so shallow and the pedals moved back a bit (easy fixes I'm guessing?) then it'd be a big improvement, but TBH feet clipping through the pedals is pretty normal in the world of AC mods.
The driver leans forward in the seat but it's not something you notice when driving.
Remove the .txt from the attached and add the files to the car folder. Backup first, of course. Let me know what you think.
If you are still working on it, just a reminder that the speedo/tacho needles don't track parallel to the face of the dials, they stick out at an angle.

View attachment 1118881View attachment 1118882View attachment 1118883
Thanks! But I've moved onto the TVR now. Ill get back to this car in the future. In case for a 4.0V rework Are there any other issues with the car? both physics wise and visually.

I'll leave you a clue of what is coming next :)

Let's see if you can recognize it.

16 of ~30 done

This friendly long boy say hi

__custom_showroom_1646163814.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all, hope you're doing good. Testing 2 mods I've downloaded recently.

Thanks racealot for releasing the update on Rudskogen, such a great track to drive. It's a blast.

Also this M5 F10 mod is very very good! And of course the Skoda Octavia Combi VRS is awesome because well, we always need more wagons. Javier did a great job on it but unfortunately the mod was leaked from his patreon so he decided to release it as it is.

Enjoy! (authors download links in description)

Last edited:
Thanks! But I've moved onto the TVR now. Ill get back to this car in the future. In case for a 4.0V rework Are there any other issues with the car? both physics wise and visually.
I won't comment on the physics (but I feel it should have more lateral grip :) ) but here are some things that currently mar the cockpit slightly. Be great if these were fixed in an update. Really enjoying this car, it's utterly gorgeous on the outside.

Mis-match between the dashboard and door panels on both sides. Alignment is off, levels are off, gaps are too big.
Screenshot_ds666_jaguar_xj220s_rmi_lakesuperior_1-3-122-22-42-9.jpg Screenshot_ds666_jaguar_xj220s_rmi_lakesuperior_1-3-122-22-42-43.jpg Screenshot_ds666_jaguar_xj220s_rmi_lakesuperior_1-3-122-22-42-17.jpg

Smoothing needed on the gearknob and gaiter trim:
Screenshot_ds666_jaguar_xj220s_rmi_lakesuperior_1-3-122-22-42-26.jpg

Speedometer and tachometer needles stick out. They should be parallel to the dial as they sweep around.
Screenshot_ds666_jaguar_xj220s_rmi_lakesuperior_1-3-122-22-43-56.jpg

Last edited:
I won't comment on the physics (but I feel it should have more lateral grip :) ) but here are some things that currently mar the cockpit slightly. Be great if these were fixed in an update. Really enjoying this car, it's utterly gorgeous on the outside.

Mis-match between the dashboard and door panels on both sides. Alignment is off, levels are off, gaps are too big.
View attachment 1118949 View attachment 1118951 View attachment 1118950

Smoothing needed on the gearknob and gaiter trim:
View attachment 1118952

Speedometer and tachometer needles stick out. They should be parallel to the dial as they sweep around.
View attachment 1118953
Thank you again for the feedback! However the one thing im skeptical about are are the gaps i have no clue if these are modeling errors done by SMS? The horizon 5 XJ220s TWR also has the gaps i have no clue if the XJ220S had its interior revamped apart from the steering wheel,seats, and the radio removed carbon piece. But ill look back in the files again to see if i exported anything wrong.

Last edited:
Today, I finally "put into practice" an idea. Put a copilot in the 1955 Mille Miglia Mercedes, in this case, Stirling Moss/Denis Jenkinson -722, and Hans Herrmann/Hermann Eger-704...the other two that participated, Juan Manuel Fangio and Klaus Kling raced alone. For the adaptations, I used the "copilot" that you have in an Audi, I don't remember where I downloaded it, I saw the file inside the folder a few months ago and I thought it was strange... , it's a ".3se" file...I opened it in 3dsimed, but the helmet is modern....so I used "DRIVER_57B" by Velos to adapt the "helmet" of the time in the "modern copilot" and copied everything inside from the Mercedes 300 SLR by Legion (in this car I eliminated the texture of the number 722, to put the 704)...but the texture of the "copilot" was not very well adjusted and also with problems...but the most important thing is that went to the track, but then I encountered another problem. The two Mercedes by Legion, both at 300slr, with 300 slr aerobrake (for Fangio and Kling's car), don't develop speed... I didn't "drive" them....maybe I'll have to adapt something in the "power-torque-gear ratio-weight of the car ), in order to have more fun. the solution, I'm grateful.

Attachments

• Mercedes.658.FANGIO.704.Herrmann.EGER.png
    Mercedes.658.FANGIO.704.Herrmann.EGER.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Mercedes.701.KLING.722.Moss.JENKINSON.png
    Mercedes.701.KLING.722.Moss.JENKINSON.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Mercedes.704.HERRMANN.EGER.658.Fangio.png
    Mercedes.704.HERRMANN.EGER.658.Fangio.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Mercedes.722.MOSS.JENKINSON.701.Kling.png
    Mercedes.722.MOSS.JENKINSON.701.Kling.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 22
  • MERCEDES.Onboard.TVCam.png
    MERCEDES.Onboard.TVCam.png
    301.9 KB · Views: 26
  • MERCEDES.TrackCam.png
    MERCEDES.TrackCam.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 22
Which track should get a 80s Camel GT skin next? I'm not sure where to go next so I'm open to suggestions.
1. Sebring - Reboot Version (even though the 80s layout was a bit different)
2. 1991 Mid-Ohio - Slider666
3. Sonoma (Sears Point) - Reboot Version
4. Portland - 13x
5. Laguna Seca - not sure what the best version would be

Last edited:
Hey all, looking for anyone's/everyone's suggestions for best quality LMP mods, pay or free, with working lights. Hoping for at least URD quality? Currently have the URD and IER prototype mods.
No need to link if you don't want, I can search, just need the folder name :) Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey all, looking for anyone's/everyone's suggestions for best quality LMP mods, pay or free, with working lights. Hoping for at least URD quality? Currently have the URD and IER prototype mods.
No need to link if you don't want, I can search, just need the folder name :) Thanks in advance!

You’re going to want the VRC Prototype mods, so those include the most recent LMP1 cars and some older LMP900 entries.

Besides that, there really isn’t much else if you already have the IER and URD cars.

Last edited:
I was wondering... Does anyone here has ever seen a Lotec car for AC ? Like the C1000 or the Sirius.

Those type of things, if needed :

View attachment 1118870
View attachment 1118871

I feel like I've seen thousands of cars from thousands or different sources, but actually never a single one of those.
Here:

But please dont expect a high quality mod.

That's the RD one, isn't it? I thought it was unfinished and abandoned?
And watch out, it tries to overwrite the Legion track if you have that already installed.
Correct. Made from scratch Google data, using RTB, and as you say, and as said by Francois, unfinished, holes in mesh, not the track surface tho. No sky-walls (IRL track has an classic, complete un-impeded view of Table Mountain, and Blouberg hill is clearly visible, as are the Blouberg beachfront apartment towers, and the nearby refinery). He DID offer the data etc to anyone who wanted to have a go, just needed to contact him.

My home track, and I have driven and raced on it, so can you tell I'm excited? :)

Last edited:
Hello all, hope you're doing good. Testing 2 mods I've downloaded recently.

Thanks racealot for releasing the update on Rudskogen, such a great track to drive. It's a blast.

Also this M5 F10 mod is very very good! And of course the Skoda Octavia Combi VRS is awesome because well, we always need more wagons. Javier did a great job on it but unfortunately the mod was leaked from his patreon so he decided to release it as it is.

Enjoy! (authors download links in description)

Sorry but the Octavia is just crap. I drive this car IRL, and it has nothing to do with the real one. Sound from the Alfa 4C? Lack of details everywhere, and encrypted as well. Binned.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back