Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
Sorry to ask, but the link has long expired for this Saab, so any chance Mike or anyone else could upload this again please?

Thanks in advance :)
preview.jpg

Not exactly the same, here's the LINK

Last edited:
Well, everything can be changed. :)

The "scary man" are the files pitcrew_Left.kn5 and pitcrew.kn5 in Objects3D. I had them replaced for some months with some ladys I've found somewhere.
View attachment 1119145

Was more fun driving to the pits but they arent animated so I switched back to the vanilla crew. :)
OH YES ! I WANT IT SO MUCH ! It will remember me the podium girl on F1 grid

does somebody got this already and know where to find the misstake ?

Can’t start showroom:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

CM showroom won t open either and tells me , unexpected error

In ks editor the car loads and no problems !

Would appreciate some helps

Thanks !

"
Paulo Ribeiro!
If you need a mod
In your neighborhood
Who you gonna call?
Paulo Ribeiro!
If you need a mod
And it don't be anywhere
Who you gonna call?
Paulo Ribeiro!..."
:)
Paulo Paulo ! i call you....

I am not exactly in your neighborhood but i give a try anyway :)
Thank you for the beautifull Saab - do you (or anyone) know if there is at least one "racing/motorsport skin for this car ??

Hi everyone!

Please, does anyone know if there are any track versions of the Porsche Carrera GT out there? Here are two pictures of a Carrera GT-R:
Seconded, you'd think with all the thousand variations of the same porsches we'd have one of the best ones.

Also, are there any decent Peugeot 309s? I've searched and only found a crappy tuned one. Nothing here on the forum either. My grandfather has one and the thing is a beast, I pretty much just use my big toe on the gas when I drive it and the thing just goes.

1280px-Peugeot_309_Best_Line_Rear_Left.jpg

Good afternoon
I have a Ryzen 7 3700x (8-16 threads) with an RX 5600XT and 16Gb ram, running at Full HD 2560x1080.
I noticed that by disabling SMT in the bios, my AC ran with higher CPU usage and less stuttering.
I disabled anti aliasing, and CMAA along with ambient occlusion in CSP. I just left MSAA 2x enabled, along with shadows and reflections at 256x256 (almost minimum) and the other effects at maximum in the video tab of AC.
In short, I want to know if I'm losing a lot in graphic quality by disabling these functions.
For testing, in Nords, with grid 25 plus I, it's around 52-60 fps with Sol config at ultra high. Kunos cars and mods too.
Suggestion for better optimization of this CPU and/or for this GPU, I'm all ears.

Last edited:
So a work for @Pyyer in Silverstone... New buildings expecially in the main straight but I've also saw a project to fill the green areas around the circuit. But here you are what we have for now:

Hopefully, Pyyer can build it faster than it took in real life. Insane how long it took them to finish it. I guess there was no rush but I did Lapland in 2020 and they were building it then.

So... opinions on traditional vs (now, not so) new CSP flames?
Is this rhetorical question? I think the CSP flames are definitely a huge improvement. I'd forgotten just how bad the Kunos originals look - sometimes they're like big rotating flowers poking out of the tailpipe. Laughably bad.

Seconded, you'd think with all the thousand variations of the same porsches we'd have one of the best ones.

Also, are there any decent Peugeot 309s? I've searched and only found a crappy tuned one. Nothing here on the forum either. My grandfather has one and the thing is a beast, I pretty much just use my big toe on the gas when I drive it and the thing just goes.

View attachment 1119285
I made the Carrer GT-R a few weeks back. available on my Patreon for free

in fact ill be releasing the 1.2 update this Friday.

Which track should get a 80s Camel GT skin next? I'm not sure where to go next so I'm open to suggestions.
Sears Point/Sonoma but I think we have a rather modern version of the track, too many buildings now to be convincing with just a skin. It would be nice to have a re done version with your skin on it.

If anyone is interested, I combined these two mods into one since you can't use them both at the same time. They share the same .kn5 name. I made one with the original blue cones and one with orange because I like orange better. I can put it on mega if anyone wants it.

Screenshot_rss_gtm_bayro_6_rt_lime_rock_park_2-2-122-19-2-40.jpg

I guess by the reactions I should go ahead and post it. It's done like the original as a mod that can be enabled in CM or you can manually copy the files to the correct folder and not have to mess with enabling it in CM. All credit goes to Wolf24h for the two mods. I didn't do anything but combine them.

Pit Marker and Cones

Last edited:
Is this rhetorical question? I think the CSP flames are definitely a huge improvement. I'd forgotten just how bad the Kunos originals look - sometimes they're like big rotating flowers poking out of the tailpipe. Laughably bad.
It was an honest doubt, lol.
I was never really convinced with CSP flames, but I just gave them a try and they are looking nothing like I remembered them. Thanks!

If anyone is interested, I combined these two mods into one since you can't use them both at the same time. They share the same .kn5 name. I made one with the original blue cones and one with orange because I like orange better. I can put it on mega if anyone wants it.

View attachment 1119327

I guess by the reactions I should go ahead and post it. It's done like the original as mod that can be enabled in CM or you can manually copy the files to the correct folder and not have to mess with enabling it in CM. All credit goes to Wolf24h for the two mods. I didn't do anything but combine them.

Pit Marker and Cones
I've been using the Pit Marker mod for a while and it does look much better than vanilla but to be honest I panic when entering the pits sometimes because its not so easy to see ha

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back