• 138,175 comments
BMW M240i Cup Update v1.1

• added extension config with new shader settings & new light settings
  • added correct brake lights
  • new textures
  • lights switchable with extra buttons
  • added brake disc glow
  • new template (no mapping changes)
  • new Dunlop tyres (texture & normalmap update)
  • sound update integrated
! its recommended to do a clean install !

download: https://guerilla-mods.de/forum/topic/bmw-m240i-cup/

View attachment 1154629View attachment 1154630View attachment 1154631View attachment 1154632View attachment 1154633View attachment 1154634
nice, but can you fix tire issue cause its not visible in protyres,... cause you use medium slicks from gt3 with some tyre tweaks but its not working...

Last edited:
__custom_showroom_1653995103.jpg

Renas Mclaren f1 gtr version 3 (new Download link)
A new link with a skin folder fix(delete the skin folder first then copy this mod on your ac folder
Or if you already have this version just delete the skin folder from your AC folder(assettocorsa/content/cars/rena_hayami_f1gtr"skins")
then copy the one from the RAR file and drag&drop on the mod folder(assettocorsa/content/cars/rena_hayami_f1gtr)
then copy the texture folder from the RAR file and put it on your AC folder(assettocorsa/content/texture)it will add the crew/drive cloths to the right position
Download

need password to unzip ... you too ?

View attachment 1156972
I have updated the link and put it here

Last edited:
Hi Alex. I see Breathe provided you with a link for the original track. Here's one for the updated version that Gutbomb fluffed. I can't remember what the differences are off the top of my head, but Gutbomb generally does worthwhile fixes and updates. :cheers:

There seems to be some confusion.

In the UI of the one you posted, it says "author": "Passion-meca.com / Updated By Assetto-fr.tk",
"version": "1.1",
This version is already in the listing

At least I didn't waste my day, now I know that @gutbomb and Easy (ACTK) is the same person...

To complete the picture, check this: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13262748

Last edited:
Thank you friend for your attention
I managed to understand that, in the case of Peugeout, there are a lot of cars, but many in the rally version. At least on sites one I was able to find models of this brand.
Even so, I want to thank you for your effort, and that if possible, keep posting the links of your collection here, only then, I will be able to analyze,
and indeed get some for my collection.

Strong hug

@petercrill the F355 Challenge is amazing!
The sound and the graphics are on point, it's the perfect mod to revive some nostalgic moments from that Sega arcade game!

I wanted to make some skins for it, but seems like some of the original stickers are "burned" onto the AO layer (and I'm sure to have deleted also the original stickers layers, both white, black and coloured ones, before applying mine) even if those don't appear on PhotoShop... what am I doing wrong? 😅

Thanks in advance! 🙏

Attachments

• showroom.png
    showroom.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 17
  • colour.png
    colour.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 18
  • both.png
    both.png
    57 KB · Views: 17
  • alpha.png
    alpha.png
    52 KB · Views: 17
@petercrill the F355 Challenge is amazing!
The sound and the graphics are on point, it's the perfect mod to revive some nostalgic moments from that Sega arcade game!

I wanted to make some skins for it, but seems like some of the original stickers are "burned" onto the AO layer (and I'm sure to have deleted also the original stickers layers, both white, black and coloured ones, before applying mine) even if those don't appear on PhotoShop... what am I doing wrong? 😅

Thanks in advance! 🙏
That is my fault, paint the alpha layer all black and it should be good. Will update the template at some point soon....

That should fit nicely with this NBR 24h Mod Pack:

MEGA pack ! 👍

in the pack there is an N24 2022.cmpreset file, I have to copy it to .... AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets\\Quick Drive ????? and after I need to load in the CM Race ???

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Works fine for me, in solo and spec races. Maybe download again?
Downloaded again, but still getting game crash with this message:
Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_LF is missing

If I delete all in blurred_objects.ini in data, loads fine.

Last edited:
Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_LF is missing

How odd. Sorry mate, can't replicate that problem.

How odd. Sorry mate, can't replicate that problem.

Yep, no problem loading the car for me either.
@Cote Dazur Are you using it for racing or hot lapping and does it crash with all tracks you have tried?

Car is awesome by the way @petercrill and looks really good. Chucked a load of these and the Mx-5 Mazdaspeed in a race and had a great time 😃

Last edited:
Good evening excuse me for a question that may seem silly, are there additional tv cams for the sx le mans circuit in version 1.8 thank you very much for your kind answers.

Hi,

I know i am pretty late to the Party but i try my luck anyway.

I just purchased the URD EGT cars and realized the newer cars, starting with the 2018s BMW and Ford has a AI tires problem.

The AI always choose Wets in Qualifying Sessions.

I know there is a Solution with the CM.
But is there and without using the CM?

TIA

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back