Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,798 comments
Small update to my KS Vallelunga ext_config\track skin mod. Update improves (at least I think so) the color and color depth of the grass and trees. Also tried to make a better color match of the hillside texture just off the track with the grass around the track. Still needs some work, but better than the original that was a little too blue and didn't seem to fit the look I was trying to achieve.

As with the last version, the two skins only differ in how dark the trees and grass are. Everything else is unchanged. Make sure to backup any existing ext_config you may have so you can restore it if you don't like the mod.

KS_Vallelunga mod

Vallelunga.jpg

Hoping that "sometime" someone manages to convert or be able to make available the version of Monza 1975 (1972-1973-1974-1975, practically the same layout) of the Rfactor or GTR2 (one of the only versions of Monza that we lack, besides the one with the chicanes before the "High Curves", which exists in pCars 2 and AMS2 ).
I made the monza 61-66-71-74, its on Breathe excel, the 74 is not he final version as sadly I lost it...

Some observations.... The car is still using a front strut suspension, which is wrong as the real car has DWB all around.
I'm pretty sure I've changed it to DWB all around. Boy, oh boy. :banghead: Luckily I've saved all versions of mine since v1.3 :dopey:

I'll take a look at it this weekend and I'll do some testing with DWB at the front and a higher rear rollcenter. Thanks for pointing this out. :)

A full 2011 sound pack has been released, with an even better sounding ferrari engine than what I have on my F150°
Bastian has done an amazing job on this check it out
I plan to rework some cars from the 2011 mod since that projects needs to be fixed (like the broken lotus, and the 2012 rear wings on 2011 cars, and try to bring original 2011 steering wheel back instead of using 2012 SDD)

Last edited:

A full 2011 sound pack has been released, with an even better sounding ferrari engine than what I have on my F150°
Bastian has done an amazing job on this check it out
I plan to rework some cars from the 2011 mod since that projects needs to be fixed (like the broken lotus, and the 2012 rear wings on 2011 cars, and try to bring original 2011 steering wheel back instead of using 2012 SDD)
I wanted to work on the 2011 season but I can't animate **** lmao.

Car Pack Update 3 & fix
__custom_showroom_1663141042.jpg

Nissan R32 JTCC Version 2
New lights (headlights&taillights)
New extensions changes (body/glass/etc...)
Reflecting settings By Patrik Varga
Two rare skins

"DELTA 7 HK CLASSIC MOVIE CAR"
"SINGHA TAISAN"

Nissan 300zx JGTC Version 7
Some extensions changes (body/glass/etc...)
New skin

"LUCKY STRIKE"

If someone knows how I can add my mod to CM, so you can update them via CM, PM me

Download the update:patreon
then download the fix:patreon
You can find all the other versions on my
patreon
__custom_showroom_1663141082.jpg
__custom_showroom_1663141103.jpg
__custom_showroom_1663141114.jpg

I made the monza 61-66-71-74, its on Breathe excel, the 74 is not he final version as sadly I lost it...
If they could take the Monza version (By Kunos ) and add the chicane right after the start ( a detour added at 72-73-74-75 ) and make a chicane at Ascari Curve, it would be perfect. I don't know who has that program "Bob's track builder " if it could be done in it, or in the editor of Assetto Corsa, or 3dsmax. I don't understand anything about making tracks. Yesterday I just opened the "file" of Monza1975 ( GTR2 ).

View attachment 1193009

v0.1. The steering wheel that came with the mod has flickering textures so I kept the one from the fake 2011 model (pretty much the same anyway).

DRS animation, as I knew, is ****ed lol.
Yeah don't worry about drs, can you also convert the rim? Or at least give them to me alongside the steering wheel, I'll see what I can do for the flickering texture

Yup I already did, it's in the stuff folder. But you'll see they're 95% equal.

The steering wheel doesn't have any texture on it but anyway since they are 95% equal I dont mind. I have applied an AO map on the car and animated the suspension and drs

Car Pack Update 3 & fix
View attachment 1192964
Nissan R32 JTCC Version 2
New lights (headlights&taillights)
New extensions changes (body/glass/etc...)
Reflecting settings By Patrik Varga
Two rare skins

"DELTA 7 HK CLASSIC MOVIE CAR"
"SINGHA TAISAN"

Nissan 300zx JGTC Version 7
Some extensions changes (body/glass/etc...)
New skin

"LUCKY STRIKE"

If someone knows how I can add my mod to CM, so you can update them via CM, PM me

Download the update:patreon
then download the fix:patreon
You can find all the other versions on my
patreon

Hi !
thank you for this update,
I have noticed an issue with the R32, front left indicator doesn't work ingame (working in showroom). Maybe it's because transparent is "no" for the 3D part in showroom ...

Hi all, a question for anyone that can help!
Im wondering how he's managed to make launch control work on this car it's not the usual ers method so it works on paddle shift cars without using the clutch, I'd like to add it to a car I'm playing with but can't figure the exact files to replicate..
Obviously this car is terrible but the lc is a nice feature!

Thanks to anyone who can help..

The steering wheel doesn't have any texture on it but anyway since they are 95% equal I dont mind. I have applied an AO map on the car and animated the suspension and drs

Oh yeah sorry forgot to pack the textures lmao.
Well better get cracking ! I've done the MCL and all its season skins, just missing the tests skins + helmets and whatnot. It's tedious to say the least.

im looking for the avr 500 mod, can you send me the download link?
FYI - the AVR500 car mod you are seeking on this thread is a paidmod by 'natsuki' and can be acquired on the following link:

1663259478441.png

Just so you are in the know, paidmods are not to be shared on GTplanet...

Last edited:
Hoping that "sometime" someone manages to convert or be able to make available the version of Monza 1975 (1972-1973-1974-1975, practically the same layout) of the Rfactor or GTR2 (one of the only versions of Monza that we lack, besides the one with the chicanes before the "High Curves", which exists in pCars 2 and AMS2 ).
If I can add smt to the request, it would be nice to have the Monza Florio circuit variant of the late 30s too.

Maybe out of Legion´s Monza Faux Pre-War?

3rd and last Venturi 600 LM from the 1994 Jarama4H race joins the field

I hope you like it.
perspective 2.JPG
FS.JPG

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back