Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,502 comments
Just wondering if anyone has better AI for Oschersleben? Faster cars tend to crash and pile up on the first left-hander, as well as at other corners around the track, making it nearly impossible to have a decent race.
For TMM Club variant, yes:

Maybe ask the OA for the GP layout as well?

Hello, I tried to use he URD EGT pack cars, but I discovered they have all an error in aero file, so the game crashes. I thoght was my files, so I download the mod again from URD website but I didn't solve. And seems to be in all car.
Please can someone make a fix or give a link for a fix? I'im interested mostly in Darche EAT because it's the only 911 RSR m.y. 2013 avaible (the model between 911 gt3 rsrs and 911 rsr gte).
Thank you very much
I have no problems with those cars, so URD has probably fixed that. You can find their updates here:

I don't see much updates for those cars, though....

Last edited:
For TMM Club variant, yes:

Maybe ask the OA for the GP layout as well?
Thanks. I can sort it myself when I have time, but was wondering if anyone else had already made better AI to save myself having to do it.
I'll take a look over the weekend and upload here if it's something that other people would be interested in.

It is possible to do it in real time, but the things you want to change can't be done through the ppfilter or the ppfilter app. They need to be done via an accompanying pure script created with a text editor that has the same name as your ppfilter. I should have made that clear. My bad. So I guess you should be looking at one of Peter's Pure scripts, not his filter.

If you have notepad++, have a look at this sample script. Now this is just a part of my own personal script. I only left the stuff in it regarding weather variables. The full script has a lot more stuff in it.

The two __PURE__add_weather_variable entries at the top define a name for the two things I want to change depending on the weather type. PP filter Brightness and PP ColorTemp. The __PURE__set_weather_variable defines a percentage or value I want to change the base number by depending on the weather. I'll get into that in a second.

We will start with ColorTemp. This line ac.setPpColorTemperatureK(6500 - weathercolortemp), sets the ppfilter colortemp to 6500 minus the value I defined above for a specific weather. For example, for Few Clouds the ppfilter color temp will be 6450 because I gave FewClouds a value of 50. So the color temp is 6500-50. For every other weather type, it will still be 6500. But you can define values for any weather type there is. I just used one type for this example.

Same goes for brightness, but done a different way. The line ac.setPpBrightness(1.00 * weatherbrightness) means brightness will be one for all weather types times the value I gave in the weather variable. In this instance, FewClouds brightness will be 1.05 because I multiplied 1 by 1.05 as set in the variable. I could have set the variable to 0.05 and made the line ac.setPpBrightness(1.00 + weatherbrightness) and accomplished the same thing.

I hope you can understand this. I'm sure there is a better way to do this, but as I mentioned above, my knowledge is limited on scripting. I do what I can. This is why I thought studying one of Peter's filters might be beneficial. He's kind of an expert on this stuff. ;) It is worth the time to learn how this stuff works IMO. We all have different tastes and making your own filter is the best way to get AC to look exactly how you want it. I've tried just about every filter there is and as good as they all are, none of them make AC look how I want it to look.
Wow thanks for this kind explanation, I'll read through it and when have a bit of time I might open a conversation if you don't mind helping me further in this. This will be a game changer for me as it is exactly what I was looking for, especially changing the colour temp and brightness for specific weather. I am sure there are other things I can change and probably studing Peter's lua file can be helpful for other modifications I can do for other weather conditions

Last edited:
Hey mate is the best way to check for any updates to your list simply via your signature here at GTP?
Hi Shaun,
I make updates every day online (and so the new/updated ones are indicated in red or yellow color)
So yes, you can use the link in my signature

Hi, I have found a link for the track in the video below, which was used in JGTC races.
The link is below the video and the password is in Japanese: クソMODでも気にしない!!

Invalid pass. I did copy - paste but nothing

The password is valid but you have to copy it from the web page given in the YouTube page.
To make it easier, I modified the link in the listing which is WITHOUT password (and without virus - just in case...)

Last edited:
Hi Shaun,
I make updates every day online (and so the new/updated ones are indicated in red or yellow color)
So yes, you can use the link in my signature
Thanks mate, appreciate all the work. 👍

Last edited:
Rally Puget - Theniers France - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/copia-di-spain-portugal

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

Attachments

• FR_Puget.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
shi
San Jose 2006 v0.92
View attachment 1092522
-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-AI, cam

v0.91 changelog;
Smoothed the road surface
Aggregated objects
Made the cone move
Adjusted ext_config.ini
Added sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Added readme
PIT/START set to 32
Widened the PIT interval
Deleted sjpits.kn5
AI,VAO reworked by @KevinK2
Added cam,drs_zones.ini,RainFX streams by @KevinK2
Added Goodyear blimp by @damone13x
Added Airline jet by @Masscot
Added groove
Changed preview

v0.92 changelog;
Permission was obtained from the original author, iDT Racing Simulations (According to eSport-Racing.de, the author was unknown, so getting permission was delayed)
Included the original readme

Credits & Thanks;
According to eSport-Racing.de, the original author is unknown.
・ iDT Racing Simulations, the author of the Original version and gave me permission
@RMi_wood , AC converted
・ @shin956 , updated
@Fanapryde , Sections file
@KevinK2 , AI,cam,VAO,RainFX streams,drs_zones.ini
@damone13x , Goodyear blimp
@Masscot , Airline jet

Enjoy.
The link was updated in the v0.9 post.
San Jose v1.0
Screenshot_ks_abarth_595ss_gtp_sanjose2006_13-9-122-13-35-2.jpg

The San Jose Grand Prix was an annual street circuit race in the Champ Car World Series in San Jose, California. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP required
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;

iDT Racing Simulations, the author of the Original version and giving me permission
AC converted by @RMi_wood
Updated by @shi (shin956)
Sections file by Fanapryde
AI, cam, VAO, RainFX streams, drs_zones.ini by @KevinK2
Goodyear blimp by @damone13x
Airline jet by @Masscot
cam by @DaBaeda
Background by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Fanapryde , @RMi_wood

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.0 changelog;

Added skidmark.
Spectator now supports camera_facing.
Fixed the area where the tree overlaps the billboards.
Updated preview and UI.
Added Reverb Sounds by RMi_wood.
Background was replaced with one from kunos.
Fixed missing 2x sides.
Added cam by DaBaeda.

Enjoy.

I did a quick OMP race suit and gloves for the M1 Procar but my NM plugin for PS has shat the bed, and trying to create NMs in Materialise seems to flip the normals for some goddamn reason.
No time to faff any more so if these are of any use to anyone and someone with a newer version of PS that has 3D filters wants to create NMs from the DDSes I'd be eternally grateful.

View attachment 1199321 View attachment 1199320
don't have PS... hence produced in GIMP instead - any good?

2016_Suit_NM.jpg

2016_Gloves_NM.jpg

rename file back to 7z...

Attachments

• suit_gloves_NM_7z.txt
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Thank you. I hope someone could do such a RSR Live Timing Fix for "Bernese Alps" sometime. ;) 🙋‍♂️
After driving Bernese Alps again after a long time, I found a small workaround for the RSR live timing problem. Of course, you may have already figured it out yourselves. Since the red outlined areas are the trigger, you can avoid the problem of the invalid lap by simply driving past the side (green marking). This may not be an ideal solution, but a fix by the author is probably not to be expected.

berneseAlps_RSR.jpg

EDIT: There is still a better solution. Simply set the value of DIRT_ADDITIVE at SURFACE_3 to 0 in every surface.ini (for all layouts). Thanks to @leBluem for this tip.

[SURFACE_3]
KEY=RUMBLE
FRICTION=0.975
DAMPING=0
WAV=kerb.wav
WAV_PITCH=0.7
FF_EFFECT=0.1
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

Last edited:
was there ever an update to the virtua simulazioni mclaren and ferrari?

i believe i once saw someone working on some updates … if yes could someone pls give a link ?

Lotus Evora GT430 2018 Release
Download:https://www.patreon.com/posts/lotus-evora-66003614
Converted from CSR2 By Peter Crill
3d Help by Norms and @takum1
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Wiper animation
-Basic Light Refraction
Credits: -Lods- Norms -Photos By takum1
-Self Ligth-takum1
-PBR -takum1
-Paint Config-takum1
-Driver and Steering animation-Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help Norms,takum1,Mascot,and other
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/rkw1b9c1cz6iiae/lotus_evora_gt430_2018_1.0.rar/file

View attachment 1199531View attachment 1199532View attachment 1199533View attachment 1199534View attachment 1199535View attachment 1199536View attachment 1199537View attachment 1199538View attachment 1199539
Goodnight

I noticed that the speedometer is reading the wrong speed.

When the needle is at 300, the speed is at 265 km/h.
Maybe need to change this in analogic.ini..

Limonest Mont Verdun France - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/copia-di-spain-portugal

Short but sweet track with fun turns and corners.

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

Attachments

• FR_Limonest.zip
    780.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Greolieres Rally Antibes France - rain and grass and vao and so on...

It's a nice ride, the road gets Richard Burns - narrow but somebody really should try and improve the track, graphic flaws...

Attachments

• FR_Greolieres.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 30/09/2022 --> 13/10/2022
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 30/09/2022 --> 13/10/2022

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 14/10/2022 --> TBA
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 14/10/2022 --> TBA

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

Question, is the physical car mod of this available anywhere?
Hi Alex,

the description text on RD says:
"The sources used:
car: "porsche_964_rsr" by shokeus, DL: Please do a google search with the keywords: "Porsche 964 RSR 3.8 Assetto Corsa", you will find a link on assettomods
tires: modification to the Joshkerr&Wilmer Goodyear Tires
photos: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100067812736040, courtesy of "Archives Canard" and Frédéric Rendu"

If you can't find it please send me a PM I will help you out.

Daniel

Last edited:
Kazincbarcika v1.10

bgr_03.jpg

bgr_02.jpg

bgr_01.jpg

"The city where I lived when I was young - Kazincbarcika, Hungary.
Kazincbarcika is a fictional, 2.039 miles (3.283 km) long, temporary
street course.
" - @carTOON

features:
  • 18 pit/grid
  • CSP required
  • Jumbotrons™️
  • reverb sound
  • tight and close city racing action

credits:
  • Original track by @carTOON
  • Converted to Assetto Corsa by @RMi_wood
  • 3d-rework, Trees/grass remap, pit lights, bldg textures, new barriers by @pugsang
  • Camera by @shi
  • Logo, preview and sections file by @Fanapryde

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back