-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Relesys
GTR2 Converted by Neel Jani
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by Eren Tuzci
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Animated flagmen by @Masscot (Original by doublezero)
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @Breathe , @Fanapryde

Enjoy.

Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Fixed flickering of text on the Goodyear bridge. (Thanks Mascot for the report.)
-Fixed stretched billboards on bridges.

Golden Valley v1.01
The link is in the quote.

changelog;
-Fixed flickering of text on the Goodyear bridge. (Thanks @Masscot for the report.)
-Fixed stretched billboards on bridges.

If you were using my GoodWood Test mod and you enabled the seasonal changes option, please download this updated file and put it in the extension folder. I had a typo in one of my numbers that would have caused summertime to get sort of blueish feel. Maybe you prefer that. If so, keep a backup of the original file.

Now I have to go back through all of the mods I ever released that included seasonal changes because the same typo will be there as well.

Attachments

• seasons.zip
    576 bytes · Views: 14
New update for my Reshade suite available now on Racedepartment

This update brings for the very first time a custom ppfilter based on the great Improved lightning for PURE, from there I made slightly adjustments to the ppfilter but most of all I extended the ppfilterscript with custom Pure script settigs that add to my Pure custom settigs for Sunny weather chages for the following weather types: Rain and BrokenClouds.
Rain adjustmets have been developed with the latest Suzuka GP while BrokenClouds with the Hungarian GP Real Life Stream. This is to start more will come. Now you don't need Broadcast TV Rain you can use Sunny for all weather conditions and Night for Night Time. My ppfilter Pure custom settgings and sript are mandatory for best result. for any support please contact me. Enjoy

Last edited:
shi
OLDRing Park v1.02
Download (mediafire)

View attachment 1195677
Fictional circuit in Italy.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP required
-38 pit/start
-9 layouts
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Gundam and Uitko
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for their work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font by @gunnar333
Billboard textures, logo.png and flying stuff by @Masscot
Animated flagmen by @Masscot (Original by doublezero)
mountain by @pk3r72owns
RainFX by @twobegreen
Additional cam by @racinjoe013
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Fanapryde , @Masscot , @twobegreen, @Mike08

Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Fixed pit_lane.ai in Formula Challenge & Jr layout. (Thanks for the report by Nova Gasman.)
-Additional cam by racinjoe013.
-Included starting_bounds.ini in all layouts. (Suggestion by Mike08. Thanks.)

v1.02 changelog;
-Adjusted the darkness under the roof of the stand at the hairpin corner. (Suggestion by Mascot. Thanks.)
-New VAO-patch

OLDRing Park v1.02
The link is in the quote.

v1.02 changelog;
-Adjusted the darkness under the roof of the stand at the hairpin corner. (Suggestion by @Masscot . Thanks.)
-New VAO-patch

Screenshot_switch_sam_mazda_rx7_spiritr_gt-s_oldring_park_12-9-122-20-52-14.jpg

Lamborghini Huracan ST EVO2 GT2
v. 2.01
Made by GUERILLA Mods
3D Modeling, Mapping, Materials/Textures,
Animations: Benjamin Baron, Timo Hartmann
BOP: Immanuel Vinke
Textures: Marcel Erner
Sound Design, UV Mapping, Materials/Textures: Timo Hartmann
Custom shader patch 1.76 or above required!
Instructions:
This is our first car to use cphys tyre model which features realistic temperature coefficients, grip curves and contact patch calculations
Furthermore, this is the first car we release with cphys suspension calculations and brake temperature feature.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Quick explanation for the brake balance. With KS physics you set absolute brake bias so the value in setup becomes the distribution. With cphys you set line pressure at the main brake cylinder while the actual brake power is calculated by rotor and pistons. So 50% will be more like 70:30 in our case due to the larger front brake systems.
Extra Option A: Interior endurance light
Extra Option B: Endurance lights exterior

Last edited:
Guys, i have been trying to solve this problem for weeks now...
Lotus Elan S2 (M100) is shown in CM Showroom but I am getting error message in Showroom and in game too CTD.
Does anyone know what that "one" object might be?
Maybe someone has a working in original AC?
As far as I know, this car doesn't require CSP (I don't have it), so in theory it should work.
Another week and I'm going crazy with this problem...
Thanks!

showroom_error.jpg

Hi I've just encountered an issue today AC was working fine then all of a sudden i go to a different track i load up the game get the normal "thud" sound when the session starts then after a second or two all sound from the game disappears. Tried restarting PC several times, changing cars and tracks, changing audio settings etc anyone else encountered this or know of any solution to fix it?

Attachments

• Lola.png
    Lola.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 36
  • screen18.jpg
    screen18.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 33
  • screen17.jpg
    screen17.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 30
  • screen15.jpg
    screen15.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 35
  • screen16.jpg
    screen16.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 37
  • screen14.jpg
    screen14.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 39

v. 2.01
Made by GUERILLA Mods
Instructions:
This is our first car to use cphys tyre model which features realistic temperature coefficients, grip curves and contact patch calculations
Furthermore, this is the first car we release with cphys suspension calculations and brake temperature feature.
Quick explanation for the brake balance. With KS physics you set absolute brake bias so the value in setup becomes the distribution. With cphys you set line pressure at the main brake cylinder while the actual brake power is calculated by rotor and pistons. So 50% will be more like 70:30 in our case due to the larger front brake systems.
hi, there seems an issue w the sunstrip and/or rainfx... in first person view (VR) i don't see the sunstrip and when rain on the window it only renders on the part where there is no sunstrip... hence it's a wrong looking combo.
(either make the sunstrip not transparant, or remove the strip altogether and make the rainfx cover the whole windscreen till the top)

Hi I've just encountered an issue today AC was working fine then all of a sudden i go to a different track i load up the game get the normal "thud" sound when the session starts then after a second or two all sound from the game disappears. Tried restarting PC several times, changing cars and tracks, changing audio settings etc anyone else encountered this or know of any solution to fix it?
I had similar symptoms, with one car in particular. Turned out to that car had a setting for 0.0 saved (unsure exactly how it happened) in the Audio Level Per Car app. If you’re having the same issue, check your settings in that app and make sure it’s set to a figure above zero for the relevant car(s).

hi, there seems an issue w the sunstrip and/or rainfx... in first person view (VR) i don't see the sunstrip and when rain on the window it only renders on the part where there is no sunstrip... hence it's a wrong looking combo.
(either make the sunstrip not transparant, or remove the strip altogether and make the rainfx cover the whole windscreen till the top)
I posted your tip in their FB group.

Might not be the best place to ask, and if you know of somewhere else please let me know!

Does anyone know of any repositories of livery elements you can easily incorporate into making liveries? Somewhere you can download stripes, logos, design elements, etc.

I love making full grids but pretty much I just google wallpapers, logos, etc. while I build up my own repository. And I see some people here churn out incredible liveries on a regular basis and wanted to know if there were any tools that can be utilized that I am completely missing out on. Even if there is a community of AC painters I don't know of

Might not be the best place to ask, and if you know of somewhere else please let me know!

Does anyone know of any repositories of livery elements you can easily incorporate into making liveries? Somewhere you can download stripes, logos, design elements, etc.

I love making full grids but pretty much I just google wallpapers, logos, etc. while I build up my own repository. And I see some people here churn out incredible liveries on a regular basis and wanted to know if there were any tools that can be utilized that I am completely missing out on. Even if there is a community of AC painters I don't know of
Hi Mike,

this might help if you want to replicate complicated designs to perfection. But obviously you would need Blender or 3dsmax and good photos of front, side, rear and top.

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=gm1MikYXgyw&list=WL&index=6&ab_channel=JeffT

Daniel

Last edited:
Hi Mike,

this might help if you want to replicate complicated designs to perfection. But obviously you would need Blender or 3dsmax and good photos of front, side, rear and top.

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=gm1MikYXgyw&list=WL&index=6&ab_channel=JeffT

Daniel
Oh wow thank you! I mostly make fantasy liveries rather than base off of real cars but I'll take a look at this, probably learn some real tricks

I do all my liveries in Photoshop 2D, might need to up my game a bit :lol:

v. 2.01
Made by GUERILLA Mods
Instructions:
Wow another great addition to AC from the guys at GUERILLA MODS . Loving the racing with this car especially using it in Super Trofeo races and GT2.
Catchable in slides . BRILLIANT

Still working on Pescara's many buildings, making it towards Villa Raspa... 192 unique buildings alongside the track made so far, each with windows/doors/balconies made as accurately as I could get them. Incredibly tedious stuff, believe me! :D
Still got around 30 to do, then the rest will be copy + paste ones in the distance and along the two 5km straights, otherwise Assetto Corsa 4 will be out and I still won't have finished. Then I can proceed with the terrain/scenery and trackside objects finally.

grab1.jpg

grab2.jpg

Hi Guys,
I dont know if the download was corrupted or if it's really the author wanted but this is the suspensions in showroomCM of the Clio Williams:
__custom_showroom_1665907182.jpg

about 50 meters off the car. Caster and KPI totally false and WB misplaced.
Fortunatly CM allows in the showroom to replace attach points.
Now a picture with corrections, caster, KPI and attach points well placed.
__custom_showroom_1665908436.jpg

Simply replace the suspensions.ini by this one. (dont forget to delete .txt)
have fun, Mike

Attachments

• suspensions.ini.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

hi Mike, check out this paint app here ... I think this might be what you're looking for!

For more info see this post on this (not my tool just found and shared the info here).

Have fun making skins!

Found screnshoots of both these cars: the Matra MS 630 and Lola T70 (first gen) converted for AC.

But no link, anywhere. Some knows smt about it, or better, a link to them?

(Link too where I found those images: https://www.racingfr.net/wbb/index.php?user-post-list/487-boreks/&pageNo=1)

Thxs
Bazza the guy behind the ac legends, acl etc etc was working on getting them into AC but afaik they got ditched because they are horribly old models and as we have seen over the past few years he has has a lot of other high quality content to work on.

I've begun working on bringing some NZ rally cars into AC.
As much as I search, sadly I cant find any NZ rally stages, or hillclimbs.
I was thinking of getting Race Track builder, but Satellite images of the country are very low in res.
This is the first car, sadly, the game model has a really weird modelling of the rear flares, the black stripe is correct on the car, it shouldnt go over the flare. Making a new flared guard is beyond my skills.

View attachment 1200878

View attachment 1200879

View attachment 1200880

the real car
View attachment 1200882

View attachment 1200883

Last edited:
Hi All. I would like some help please if anybody plays AC in VR with a G2 headset. I am having trouble getting it to run properly.
tried a lot of settings from windows mixed reality and steam vr settings. I was wondering if anyone would share there settings please. I have a top system now after upgrade with 12900k and just got a 4090 and 32gb of memory. Flat screen fantastic but struggling with my VR. I would really appreciate any help.

Hi All. I would like some help please if anybody plays AC in VR with a G2 headset. I am having trouble getting it to run properly.
tried a lot of settings from windows mixed reality and steam vr settings. I was wondering if anyone would share there settings please. I have a top system now after upgrade with 12900k and just got a 4090 and 32gb of memory. Flat screen fantastic but struggling with my VR. I would really appreciate any help.
Perhaps try the VR thread? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-in-vr.399317/page-4#post-13862441

This Decal Pack from Pasta2000 may be useful for you. :)

Rally Des Bauges France - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/copia-di-spain-portugal

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

Attachments

• FR_Rally_Des_Bauges.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back