Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
Release version 0.8

Authors: Peugeot905

Here is the Rebellion R450 Grip (based on the R13 model scaled down by 6%).

Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Peugeot905

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8s7psv3jtuuxb3o/rebellion_r450_grip.7z/file

Other Updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other updated Mods: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1

R450 is supposed to represent a fictional prototype class.

-Basically scaled-down LMP1 car with far less power, less weight, more downforce, and grip.

-Handling and driving dynamics should make it feel like a closed-cockpit SuperFormula car.

HP: 450+ Detuned AER engine
Weight: 735 kg Including the driver.
P2P available
Wheelbase: 2.766 meters

Compared to VRC Rebellion R13 (For Example)
+10% more downforce
-15% less drag
+8% more mecanical grip
-200+ less horsepower

Changelog Since the last Beta posting.

-Resized and modified driver model
-Repositioned digital information displays
-Reworked aerodynamic balance.
-Renamed Skins and Folder names
-Slight changes to the Wheelbase length
-Repositioned Default cockpit view

View attachment 1205874
View attachment 1205875
View attachment 1205876
View attachment 1205877
View attachment 1205879
Congratulations, the car is a lot of fun and I'm testing it on all the tracks that come to mind. Good job. In my opinion, other types of tires should be included, at least medium, hard and rain tires, but supersoft tires would also be excellent. Otherwise it should only have hard tires and rain tires. Finally, the tank seems too small to me and the consumption is high for a car that has to do endurance.

Release version 0.8

Authors: Peugeot905

Here is the Rebellion R450 Grip (based on the R13 model scaled down by 6%).

Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Peugeot905

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8s7psv3jtuuxb3o/rebellion_r450_grip.7z/file

Other Updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other updated Mods: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1

R450 is supposed to represent a fictional prototype class.

-Basically scaled-down LMP1 car with far less power, less weight, more downforce, and grip.

-Handling and driving dynamics should make it feel like a closed-cockpit SuperFormula car.

HP: 450+ Detuned AER engine
Weight: 735 kg Including the driver.
P2P available
Wheelbase: 2.766 meters

Compared to VRC Rebellion R13 (For Example)
+10% more downforce
-15% less drag
+8% more mecanical grip
-200+ less horsepower

Changelog Since the last Beta posting.

-Resized and modified driver model
-Repositioned digital information displays
-Reworked aerodynamic balance.
-Renamed Skins and Folder names
-Slight changes to the Wheelbase length
-Repositioned Default cockpit view

View attachment 1205874
View attachment 1205875
View attachment 1205876
View attachment 1205877
View attachment 1205879
Minor Update, Fix In Fuel Consumption
-Lower Fuel Consumption.

(The same MediaFire Link Has been updated but I'll post it again here.)

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8s7psv3jtuuxb3o/rebellion_r450_grip.7z/file

BMW M1 Procar v2.6

View attachment 1202769

View attachment 1202768

Changelog v2.6:
  • new rim blur texture and corrected color
  • added center interior mirror
  • reworked shader settings on some exterior materials and tyres
  • reworked shader settings for exterior glass
  • fixed "transparent" headlights
  • added new shift animation from Masscot
  • edited shiftstick for the new shift animation
  • added optional "performance 2k skins" folder
  • added two new skins: "76_Warhol" (reworked from DaWallace), "1979_Procar_Hagemann_41" (Pfalzdriver)

Download: https://mega.nz/file/oEZTBQZb#rQ6Ijn2D1EJ8zVjR-pkEHlvg-Jmkfs17xn4fAuOeCoE
@DaWallace @Pfalzdriver has this Procar (in all its various guises) always been limited to 6,500 rpm?
It seems very low so I did a little digging.

"As for that glorious, 277bhp straight six? Well, they increased the gloriousness, obviously, getting 470 horsepower from the 3.5-litre unit at a heady 9,000rpm."

I might be wrong but I don't think it's always been like this on the AC Procar. Has somebody, somewhere, at some time, limited the revs to try and match real-world performance figures or something? If so, the shackles really need removing and a 9,000 limit reinstated.
[ignore - see below. Revs seem correct, the dials need updating]

Edit: Mmmm... in data/engine.ini, LIMITER=9200
Is it just that revs aren't calibrated correctly on the tacho?
Didn't you change the dials in one update and maybe didn't recalibrate the needles?

Edit 2: seems like the tacho needs updating with new legends:

1667689514759.png

Here's ours:
1667689638855.png

6,500rpm on ours has the needle at 12 o'clock, which corresponds with around 9,000rpm on the photo of the actual instruments above.
I've not got a much earlier version of the car so can't check what the original dials showed.

Edit 3: Here's a different photo of a real dash. Slightly different dial arrangement, but the revs display up to 9,500.
1667689966410.png

TLDR: our tacho needs updating with a corrected rev scale.

Last edited:
Just for fun I made a quick and dirt fix for both issue retexturing part of the model and "injecting" it with CSP Model Replacement.
All parts are now textured without any mirroring, but naturally this makes incompatible with the original template and skins available that have to be heavily edited to apply to the modified parts. So I think it's not worth to share (only the fix I mean), better to wait they fix it (as long as one is interested in SD mod, since it seems not many here like it).

This is how AO looks by me:

View attachment 1206073

And this is how the car looks in game (note the VP logo behind the rear wheel that in the original looks mirrored):

View attachment 1206074
It's not the only problem.
If you want to paint the part in the green circle, the one below is automatically reflected. I haven't seen anything bad like this before.

Bild_2022_11_06_00_25_19_57.png

Bild_2022_11_06_00_28_18_723.png

Luckily I got the "Mod" as a Gift. 🤣

It's not the only problem.
If you want to paint the part in the green circle, the one below is automatically reflected. I haven't seen anything bad like this before.

View attachment 1206210

View attachment 1206211

Luckily I got the "Mod" as a Gift. 🤣
Yes I noted, and there are also other wrong things I didn't fixed. I just fixed the worst for fun, a quick test that I made also to experiment some things with CSP.
And by the way I have no intention to work further even if fixing the remaining could be quite easy. I think they should consider to make a total remap of the model. Anyway, the real problem of this model is that is really heavy as polycount, clearly done for a rendering (bought on cgtrader as they declare in the readme) and not for a game.

Last edited:
TLDR: our tacho needs updating with a corrected rev scale.
Shouldn’t a simple replacement of the tach gauge’s texture do the trick? Looking at the real photos redline should be ~12:00 position for the needle, it just reads as 6,500 rpm now with the gauge texture that only goes up to 8k

@BMW M1
I will look at the correct tacho and replace it with the correct rpm numbers

@screenshots
new family member incoming 😊 worked already on some liveries

Attachments

• gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_19_32_35.png
    gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_19_32_35.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 23
  • gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_19_31_38.png
    gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_19_31_38.png
    306.5 KB · Views: 23
  • gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_19_29_27.png
    gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_19_29_27.png
    220.8 KB · Views: 23
  • gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_14_08_44.png
    gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_14_08_44.png
    204.5 KB · Views: 26
  • gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_14_07_47.png
    gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_14_07_47.png
    259.1 KB · Views: 21
  • gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_14_06_30.png
    gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2_monza_14_06_30.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Any word on these Chris, I know u r busy and no hurry on reply. Thanks for all the hard work u do for this sim.
The tracks are done, not everyone are up-to-date to the latest-latest CSP features, but the are up-to-date as best as i can do in 2022. As said in the past i will pack them as standalone update (so you need to find the relative tracks if available online because few of them were done upon private request).

And then here's my question which is not linked to the post above: Except using the CM built in features of compress files (which can compress only all the files) there's a way to compress manually specific file (ie skins) in order to reduce the space used? Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey actually I have the same problem on my car.

I have a windshield object which share the same material for every glass object of the car
When i toggle transparancy on from the outside it looks good

View attachment 1206050

but from outside it's not
I don't see the details like the windshield cover in grey you can see on the first image

View attachment 1206079
Usually, when I have this problem, I act like this:
1) I check the type of mesh and its normal, in order to understand from which side it is visible. For each glass I create a duplicate, so as to have one visible from the outside and one from the inside;
2) Regardless, if the glass is still completely transparent, I recreate the texture from scratch.

It happened to me recently with a dekon monza. The windshield was there but the texture made it completely transparent. Changed that, I solved the problem :cheers:

For the last month or two, Race Department has been a real b*tch to download from....took me almost an hour just to download a track. I've seen a lot people on here complaining about it...but it doesn't seem like they are going to fix this problem. For being what they are you would think they would be on top of this by now.....or am I being harsh?

For the last month or two, Race Department has been a real b*tch to download from....took me almost an hour just to download a track. I've seen a lot people on here complaining about it...but it doesn't seem like they are going to fix this problem. For being what they are you would think they would be on top of this by now.....or am I being harsh?
IDK if this is the solution as I've never run speed tests but since I got premium I feel like the speeds have gone up a little bit. Not massively. But to the point where stuff doesn't take (what feels like) 2.5 weeks to download

It depends on the time of day. If I dowload something in the afternoon/evening (here in the EU) even the smallest files take forever. If I download the same file in the morning, it's a question of seconds/minutes.
Only yesterday evening a track would have taken 2hrs, so I skipped, downloaded it this morning and it was less than a minute.

Last edited:
It depends on the time of day. If I dowload something in the afternoon/evening (here in the EU) even the smallest files take forever. If I download the same file in the morning, it's a question of seconds/minutes.
Only yesterday evening a track would have taken 2hrs, so I skipped, downloaded it this morning and it was less than a minute.
I guess they are trying to push members to go premium...

Good morning
I have an issue this morning when starting Content Manager that I've never seen before "Fault Tolerant-Heap". I've been using CM all weekend without any issues and just a little concerned about allowing it to change registry values. Has anyone else come across this before?

Cheers

Attachments

• cm_error.JPG
    cm_error.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 9
Hello guys,
I'm looking for the Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (2011),

View attachment 1205997

I had the 2 old versions found here :
but these mods was not updated for the CSP and therefore problems with the windshields, there is no engine sound on some views
..... the usual things. Do you know of an updated version ?
I have this version, but have self-updated it (haven't released to public though)...

20210427 - Edit.
  • ! Updated engine/physics to "Porsche 911 RSR-19"
  • ! Updated sounds to 'SCIBSOUND Porsche GT3 RS sound mod v1.1'
  • ! Updated suspension to 'Porsche 911 RSR 2017'
  • ! Added extension\ext_config.ini for broken side windows
I have close to 1800 vehicles in AC... I think I installed this mod, updated/fixed it, raced it for a bit then haven't touched it since. If you want this version, let me know.

I have this version, but have self-updated it (haven't released to public though)...

20210427 - Edit.
  • ! Updated engine/physics to "Porsche 911 RSR-19"
  • ! Updated sounds to 'SCIBSOUND Porsche GT3 RS sound mod v1.1'
  • ! Updated suspension to 'Porsche 911 RSR 2017'
  • ! Added extension\ext_config.ini for broken side windows
I have close to 1800 vehicles in AC... I think I installed this mod, updated/fixed it, raced it for a bit then haven't touched it since. If you want this version, let me know.
sure, this would be seeing this car getting a good update and more action on it. thanks for fixing/doing this :)

Last edited:
Good morning
I have an issue this morning when starting Content Manager that I've never seen before "Fault Tolerant-Heap". I've been using CM all weekend without any issues and just a little concerned about allowing it to change registry values. Has anyone else come across this before?

Cheers

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back