Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
well that didnt end well.. tried to replicate the race from Sebring -64. 54 laps (1/4 of the real race). Tyre weare and fuel x2. After almost 45min I going for the pits and Im in 3rd place. Starting to fill up and the other cars left. 72 sec later I drive out in 15th place.
How do I fix so the AI also needs to stay in pits to refuel? All the cars has the same value in car.ini 0.6sec to fill 1L. Cheers all

:lol:
This is a common issue with endurance racing against the AI. You need to go into the data folder of the car you are driving (extract the data.acd if no data folder) and open car.ini. At the bottom you need to adjust the Pitstop parameters so your pitstop time for refuel and tyre change is similar to the AI. Look at your replay and watch the AI and time their pitstops. For the 2006 cars I am working on, the AI takes around 10 seconds. Therefore this is how I setup the car.ini so my pitstops will be similar (for a 90 litre tank and likely fill of 80-85 litres):

[PIT_STOP]
TYRE_CHANGE_TIME_SEC=9 ; time spent to change each tyre
FUEL_LITER_TIME_SEC=0.13 ; time spent to put 1 lt of fuel inside the car
BODY_REPAIR_TIME_SEC=15 ; time spent to repair 10% of body damage
ENGINE_REPAIR_TIME_SEC=2 ; time spent to repair 10% of engine damage
SUSP_REPAIR_TIME_SEC=16 ; time spent to repair 10% of suspension damage

Also check what fuel some of the AI is starting with from your replay. If they are not pitting at all you may need to adjust they fuel_cons.ini in the data folder. Same applies if they don't start with enough fuel and pit too soon.

Last edited:
Hello guys,
I'm looking for the Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (2011),

Capture.JPG

I had the 2 old versions found here :
but these mods was not updated for the CSP and therefore problems with the windshields, there is no engine sound on some views
..... the usual things. Do you know of an updated version ?

Looking on Youtube I found this so there is a version that works but no link in tne video description ☹️

Thank you friends :gtpflag:

BIGS PROBLEM ON MY TRIPLE SCREENS (left screen) WITH THESE MODS

Screenshot_porsche_997gt3cup_spa_2022_5-10-122-9-57-50.jpg

20221105_111413.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys,

View attachment 1205997

I had the 2 old versions found here http://assetto-db.com/car/porsche_997gt3cup and here : https://sharemods.com/kx3ygwufik4h/1128_-_porsche_997gt3cup.rar.html (Assettoland v1.1 in 2019)
but these mods was not updated for the CSP and therefore problems with the windshields, there is no engine sound on some views ..... the usual things. Do you know of an updated version ?

Looking on Youtube I found this so there is a version that works but no link in tne video description ☹️

BIGS PROBLEM WITH THESE MODS

View attachment 1206003

It's 997 GT3 RSR not a cup car and mod was original done by Dan Bucsa with update by ACTK. I couldn't find the original mod link that will work correctly but know there was an update done by ACTK so link that version.

This is a common issue with endurance racing against the AI. You need to go into the data folder of the car you are driving (extract the data.acd if no data folder) and open car.ini. At the bottom you need to adjust the Pitstop parameters so your pitstop time for refuel and tyre change is similar to the AI. Look at your replay and watch the AI and time their pitstops. For the 2006 cars I am working on, the AI takes around 10 seconds. Therefore this is how I setup the car.ini so my pitstops will be similar (for a 90 litre tank and likely fill of 80-85 litres):

[PIT_STOP]
TYRE_CHANGE_TIME_SEC=9 ; time spent to change each tyre
FUEL_LITER_TIME_SEC=0.13 ; time spent to put 1 lt of fuel inside the car
BODY_REPAIR_TIME_SEC=15 ; time spent to repair 10% of body damage
ENGINE_REPAIR_TIME_SEC=2 ; time spent to repair 10% of engine damage
SUSP_REPAIR_TIME_SEC=16 ; time spent to repair 10% of suspension damage

Also check what fuel some of the AI is starting with from your replay. If they are not pitting at all you may need to adjust they fuel_cons.ini in the data folder. Same applies if they don't start with enough fuel and pit too soon.
thx for the reply. I´d hope there was a fix to solve so the ai pit longer. it´s nice to have a break for a minute after a long stint ;)

It's 997 GT3 RSR not a cup car and mod was original done by Dan Bucsa with update by ACTK. I couldn't find the original mod link that will work correctly but know there was an update done by ACTK so link that version.

Hi,
AH ok I was thinking it's a Cup ... I have the link for v2.2 by Dan Bucsa (original mod) :

Thanks a lot for your help ! I don't understand why the olds mod are a Cup 2011 in the description ... ???

Last edited:
Hello guys,

View attachment 1205997

I had the 2 old versions found here :
but these mods was not updated for the CSP and therefore problems with the windshields, there is no engine sound on some views
..... the usual things. Do you know of an updated version ?

BIGS PROBLEM ON MY TRIPLE SCREENS (left screen) WITH THESE MODS

View attachment 1206003

View attachment 1206006

For that window issue:
Open the car in CM showroom - click on the inside left window until you see it outlined (name is windows_lfront_rev) - click the three dots on the right - toggle transparent to YES et voilà: fixed.

Last edited:
For that window issue:
Open the car in CM showroom - click on the inside left window until you see it outlined (name is windows_lfront_rev) - click the three dots on the right - toggle transparent to YES et voilà: fixed. yes I tried but it's still the same in cockpit view, the left window does not display the circuit but a bug while on the right screen no problem
yes I tried but it's still the same in cockpit view, the left window does not display the circuit but a bug while on the right screen no problem
bizarre mon ami ☹️

Capture.JPG

20221105_111413.jpg

Last edited:
yes I tried but it's still the same in cockpit view, the left window does not display the circuit but a bug while on the right screen no problem
bizarre mon ami ☹️

View attachment 1206016

View attachment 1206017 ☹️
No, you need to go IN the cockpit and click the window. You got the outside.
I didn't have the car, downloaded from your post, checked if I had the same issue (yes).
Then changed transparency and I get this:
window.png

Last edited:
Need help smth :

What's the AC equivalent to the Decal T1,T2 Bump Cube Specular Map ?

For RF1 it looks like this :

View attachment 1194609
View attachment 1194611

But I don't know how to use that in AC - if possible.
Ok so
You can't compare RF1 to assetto because RF1 use directx shader while assetto use its own.
So RF1 has the ability to have a decal shader where you just load the decal file and it will be applied to the car.
Assetto corsa doesn't, and the decals needs to be applied directly to the car as 3D objects. You can use blender shrinkwrap to map the decals on the car as objects.

Check for the multimap shader for assetto, base multimap has normal texture (what you would call bump map i think?), AO texture and detail texture (personally i use AC_Specular.dss for that one).
subvariant of multimap allows for example to use texture for damage and scratch

I didn't have the car, downloaded from your post, checked if I had the same issue (yes).
Then changed transparency and I get this:View attachment 1206020
OK sorry !!! I click on the window but in the cockpit this time and "transparency on "yes": now it works correctly THANK YOU!!!!! I will be less stupid tonight :lol:
20221105_123723.jpg

I'm not trying to build a new version. I'm simply trying to fix a problem I've had with the stock Monza for a long time. The tree shadows are overdone when using CSP and make the trees look black, at least on my end they do. If I play the base game they are fine. And since I pretty much share anything I do no matter how simple or stupid it is, i'm just trying to gauge the best way to do this for those that might like to try it.
Would be really nice to see the 1000 KM of Monza '66-'67 Layout. Would be a very nice addition to AC. I have made some historical research, if you are interested. Let me know! I would love give feedbacks etc.

These and other Parts from the AO are only on one side and are then automatically mirrored to the other side.
And those Parts are different in the AO than the rest of the AO.
That's why the AO looks so bad. With this AO painting is impossible.

View attachment 1205522
Just for fun I made a quick and dirt fix for both issue retexturing part of the model and "injecting" it with CSP Model Replacement.
All parts are now textured without any mirroring, but naturally this makes incompatible with the original template and skins available that have to be heavily edited to apply to the modified parts. So I think it's not worth to share (only the fix I mean), better to wait they fix it (as long as one is interested in SD mod, since it seems not many here like it).

This is how AO looks by me:

AOFerra.JPG

And this is how the car looks in game (note the VP logo behind the rear wheel that in the original looks mirrored):

Ferrari.JPG

Last edited:
i've updated A LOT of hillclimbs track which i never ever released (yet) with cams, CSP and all the things you know...
Most of them are done under request from people who had them (purchased or not i don't even know the source sometimes) that's why i never released them basically, but here's a list of what i've done:

• Almofrei
  • Coppa Nissena
  • Fasano Selva
  • Iglesias Sant'Angelo
  • Reventino
  • Glava Zete
  • Krajiska Zmija
  • Assetto.es - Subida Al Fito v100719 by Assetto.es for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Loros Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Parakueyos Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Pujada Pollastre v0.7 (040820) by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - St Luzia v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Subida Al Fito 2020 v090520 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Ventoses Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - iBergrennen v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Waldau Freies Bergrennen v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Halisa Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Iba Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - Subida A Chantada 2020 v110620 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
  • EMI - Subida Al Garbi v1.0 by EMI for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Bergrennen Shelsley-Walsh v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Bollenbachtal v0.91 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - St Ursanne v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • CSR - La Braguia Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
  • Superstage - Falougha Hillclimb v1.0 by Superstage for AC 1.16.4
  • TomSimSide - Bergrennen Prescott Speed Hill Climb v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4

I still have few of them to do, then i will release a standalone pack which can be shared due to the fact no payware stuff are includeed in the pack (like for Superstage or Lemax ones)
Any word on these Chris, I know u r busy and no hurry on reply. Thanks for all the hard work u do for this sim.

Then changed transparency and I get this:View attachment 1206020
Hey actually I have the same problem on my car.

I have a windshield object which share the same material for every glass object of the car
When i toggle transparancy on from the outside it looks good

1667656592502.png

but from outside it's not
I don't see the details like the windshield cover in grey you can see on the first image

1667661261233.png

Hello guys

I'm looking for skins for F40LM Lover´s Berlinetta 330 P4 - someone ever did any extras/customer, covering the 412P (like the ones from David Piper or Ecurie Francochamps)?

Because I use both Kunos and Bazza´s for it, but both had it´s problems: Kunos has the open roof (Spyder) and Bazza´s is way to fast compared to the GT40 and the Porsche 908.

Hello guys

I'm looking for skins for F40LM Lover´s Berlinetta 330 P4 - someone ever did any extras/customer, covering the 412P (like the ones from David Piper or Ecurie Francochamps)?

Because I use both Kunos and Bazza´s for it, but both had it´s problems: Kunos has the open roof (Spyder) and Bazza´s is way to fast compared to the GT40 and the Porsche 908.
I know some modders are working on some liveries on RD, but don't know when they will be released

Ascari Race Resort v1.0 by Shin956 + Mike08 + Tyrone

DOWNLOAD

AC Converted by shin956

complete map textures rework and config rework (night lights & building lights, custom grassFX with new textures, etc.) by Mike08

terrain trees, 3D background, rocks and update ext_config (apply parallax, shader updates etc.) by Tyrone

Release Trailer by RustyRussel

some config parts from CrisT86
other fixes, improvements by Sliderman
additional layouts by GzeroD
section files by Fanapryde
cam by DaBaeda
distant airliners, distant balloons and chopper by Mascot
edited terrain texture by GADU
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by macko68, Breathe, Fanapryde, norms, Mascot, twobegreen, gunnar333, RMi

A car enthusiast's wild fantasy made real, the Ascari Race Resort is a private track which allows the well-heeled to indulge their passion for speed in a fairy-tale setting among southern Spain's magnificent Andalusian mountains.(racingcircuits.info)
Conversion from rFactor2.

-CSP required
-24 pit/start
-4 layouts
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original track by Fernando
Converted rF2 version by Lito ArRon
Updated rF2 version by Philrob, T0p5ecret, S.Victor & Corti
-Thank you for giving me permission (Corti)

Enjoy!!

This is such a wonderfully put together track. A real pleasure to not only drive, but to look at as well.

2000 ALMS - Porsche skinpack

Here are 25 Porsches to complete the grid for all the races that year, including Sebring, Petit Le Mans and the Race of a Thousand Years. I hope RD decides to download fast today to download this :D

Enjoy, hope you like it

View attachment 1205849
View attachment 1205850
Beautiful work !!
But, this for the Porsche 996 GT3 RS N-GT?

THX

Last edited:
Something to try if you want. It's a little mod for the stock Monza to change the overly dark tree shadows that make the trees look black. I would highly recommend you make a backup of your Monza track folder before trying this. A couple of the stock files are changed (the models and track json files).

Monza mod

Couple of notes:

-- I hid the 3D trees because they look odd to me. You can enable them by either deleting\renaming the ext_config-3d-tree-removal file or disabling the entry in the ext_config.
-- Tree and grass lighting was a tough one. Looked totally different depending on which filter I tested it on. If you find the grass or trees too dark or light, you can edit the ext_config-tree-lighting file and play around with the ambient and diffuse values.
-- I hid a few objects. You can re-enable them in the ext_config-misc file.
-- There is a skin included but you don't need to enable it. It just alters a few track side objects.
-- Any other changes I made that you don't care for can also be disabled in the ext_config.
-- The changes should carry over seamlessly to @Pyyer's F1 mods except for the 3D tree removal. There is a separate folder with the files to make that work with his mods.

monza.jpg

Last edited:
RSS and VRC F1 2022 Custom Championships
RACE WEEKEND 21 Mexico

Edit: 05/11/2022 - Tracks updated with the Pyyer extensions and some extras
bgr021.jpg

21_mexico_gp22_FINAL.zip
Original Track - acu_mexico_2021 - ACU - Marc_13000
Extensions - Pyyer
Crowd SFX - Cozy61

Tracks in GDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15IHYdj24xd3fbgrvkVv5ZdTO2LrH-0VT?usp=sharing
Racedepartment: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/cozy61.1049383/
Finally a decent Mexico with working spectators. Thanks guys.

... do agree with the track being challenging - but it does need an update badly... really stoked with the elevation changes and blind turns...
I agree too. That defiant circuit (Ledenon) deserves to be improved... In the meantime we'll have to make do with the Pset version plus the add-ons extensions that are in RD and your cameras; thank you for your work...

By the way; there was a Slider666 version with some fixes over the Pset mod published in RD (wich eliminates the black wall behind some spectators and trees), I think is the one listed with number 761 in the great Breathe List, but the link opens a stazer92-ACTK version, not the Pset-upd.bySliderman one... and seems that other links that are around here and there, are erased or dead... 😢

Last edited:
.../...
By the way; there was a Slider666 version with some fixes over the Pset mod published in RD (wich eliminates the black wall behind some spectators and trees), I think is the one listed with number 761 in the great Breathe List, but the link opens a stazer92-ACTK version, not the Pset-upd.bySliderman one... and seems that other links that are around here and there, are erased or dead... 😢
Got you covered: https://sharemods.com/cwe9eewxskxp/ledenon.zip.html
And a little birdie told me there's a new Ledenon in the oven, but it could take a while...

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back