Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
Work In Progress Initial Release soon.

Here is the Rebellion R450 Grip (based on the Simdream R13 model scaled down by 6%).

R450 is supposed to represent a fictional prototype class.
-Basically scaled-down LMP1 car with far less power, less weight more downforce, and grip.
-Handling and driving dynamics should make it feel like a closed-cockpit SuperFormula car.

HP: 450+ Detuned AER engine
Weight: 735 kg Including the driver.
P2P available
Wheelbase: 2.766 meters

Compared to VRC Rebellion R13 (For Example)
+10% more downforce
-15% less drag
+8% more mecanical grip
-200+ less horsepower

Screenshot_rebellion_r450_grip_sx_lemans_2-10-122-10-20-43.jpgScreenshot_rebellion_r450_grip_sx_lemans_2-10-122-10-21-0.jpg

Screenshot_rebellion_r450_grip_sx_lemans_2-10-122-10-21-11.jpgScreenshot_rebellion_r450_grip_sx_lemans_2-10-122-10-20-30.jpg

Last edited:
Porsche TWR WSC95 1996 for Assetto Corsa

Ported by: Stoffle Waffle

Donation: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Peugeot905

SSC/RMS,Peugeot905,Kamil Cader,NeilB1971

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yasisfksgn9zryr/rms_porsche_twr_wsc95.7z

Other Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other Updated Mods: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1

Tests

Testers: Peugeot905,Kamil Cader,NeilB1971

Lemans

Real Life:
#8 3:46.680
#7 3:47.383
Speed Trap: 320 km/h 198.839 mph

Virtual Lemans 1991 track used

Conditions: Optimum Conditions

Fuel: 11

Ai level 100 me: 3:47.350, 3:47.220

Ai level 100: 3:47.376,3:47.899

me: 3:47.476, 3:46.975

Speed trap: 198 mph

Donington Park

Real Life: 1:25.969

Virtual Donington park GP DM used

Ai level 100 me: 1:26.054, 1:26.051

Ai level 100: 1:26.126, 1:26.456

me: 1:26.176, 1:26.032

View attachment 1201048
View attachment 1201050
View attachment 1201051
View attachment 1201049
View attachment 1201052
The unrestricted version coming soon.

Stock high quality Porsche 996 anyone.... ?

or

@El Locho. Hi, some one on racedepartment told me you could probably help to fix some issues that i have with some wipers, its for a 5th gen viper pack that i didnt made, but the original creator seems to be retired form this stuff, anyway, I was just adding an exr_config.ini file so it had more modern csp features problem is that i couldnt figure out how to make the wipers work properly.

When i first made them on the viper ta, both wipers where working, then i copied the lines to the other cars and when i tested them only 1 wiper was working including on the first car where i first made them, i tried animating them again but i cant figure it out, the wiper on the pilot side goes all crazy and i cantseem to fiind a way to set the axis and the pivot properly.

I got dizzy from trying and moving on free camera

I had created wiper configs for those Vipers that didn't already have them a while back, they can be found in the Mediafire share linked in my signature.

I put all those 1667406536304.jpeg configs in the attached zip file.

Attachments

• bz_viper_x.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 13
Hi everyone! I was trying to use the "Rescan used" feature on Content Manager (Fonts tab) and I don't seem to be able to, I'm getting this error message:

Missing fonts: dseg7lightitalic, legens1

How can I solve this? I have no ideia what fonts are those or which car they go into ...

Does anyone know what file CM uses to determine the display name for a track in the track list? I made a separate folder (named spa_2022) for the Spa 2022 mod and renamed the ui_track json file to read Spa 2022. Copied just the files needed to make the track work as a standalone track. The track works fine, but CM lists it as Spa, not Spa 2022 in the track list and I can't figure out why. Anyone possibly know why?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found a way to make it work, but it was an odd fix. I had to rename it in CM under manage track from Spa to Spa 2022. This changed my json name to read Spa 2022 2022. Then I manually edited the json file back to Spa 2022 and now it display properly. Kind of a weird fix.

Anyways. Spa 2022 from this:

before.jpg

To this:
after.jpg

Still need to work some things out on the grass. Pretty happy with everything else. Plus the crazy exposure issue is gone on the treewall. No more black or overly bright treewall under certain lighting\weather conditions.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what file CM uses to determine the display name for a track in the track list? I made a separate folder (named spa_2022) for the Spa 2022 mod and renamed the ui_track json file to read Spa 2022. Copied just the files needed to make the track work as a standalone track. The track works fine, but CM lists it as Spa, not Spa 2022 in the track list and I can't figure out why. Anyone possibly know why?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found a way to make it work, but it was an odd fix. I had to rename it in CM under manage track from Spa to Spa 2022. This changed my json name to read Spa 2022 2022. Then I manually edited the json file back to Spa 2022 and now it display properly. Kind of a weird fix.

View attachment 1205473

To this:
View attachment 1205474

Still need to work some things out on the grass. Pretty happy with everything else. Plus the crazy exposure issue is gone on the treewall. No more black or overly bright treewall under certain lighting\weather conditions.
Damn. Now I can't un-see that tree-line :scared:

hello, is there anyone here talented to give us cameras for this great french track?

and this:

thanks in advance.
don't know about been talented for french tracks, but here you go... :)
and do agree with the track being challenging - but it does need an update badly... really stoked with the elevation changes and blind turns, enjoy!

Last edited:
maybe an unusual question: Does anybody have a contact to the french content creator shokeus? I tried to contact him via his forum, via PM on GTPlanet and on Racedepartment.
The next race pack in the "BPR Recreation Project" is nearly ready for release, and we did some work to improve the 944 Turbo Cup and the 968 Turbo RS. Furthermore, we also see the need to do some BOP work on the 964 RSR and the 964 Cup. I would love to release the updates with the Jarama 4H pack, but I hesitate to do it without written permission. I would really appreciate if somebody could help me to contact him.

Thanx
Daniel

Last edited:
@safi hellie
Is that Renault R18 TN on RD (rosarioracers) from you ? It says so in the ui.
In the rfactor section? I took it from rfactor yes. All i do is convert stuff. I dont scratch make anything.
Funny thing is the more i spend in rfactor files the more i see how much was ripped in rfactor then someone gets annoyed at people ripping that stuff into AC....
Dirt works design i'm looking at you....

In the rfactor section? I took it from rfactor yes. All i do is convert stuff. I dont scratch make anything.
Funny thing is the more i spend in rfactor files the more i see how much was ripped in rfactor then someone gets annoyed at people ripping that stuff into AC....
Dirt works design i'm looking at you....
No, in the AC version. Tried it yesterday. A bit low poly but certainly fun to drive.

View attachment 1205473

To this:
View attachment 1205474

How did you edit the grass? I'm getting crazy trying to fix the grass and gravel for the red bull ring

How did you edit the grass? I'm getting crazy trying to fix the grass and gravel for the red bull ring
A lot might depend on what shader the grass is using, but here's what I typically do when I want to edit grass. Works best when the grass has a RGB map associated with it. I start by converting the diffuse texture to a black and white image. I don't want the diffuse texture to have any color influence on my red, green and blue grass textures. Then I just edit the existing grass textues (like I did here) or steal grass textures I like from other tracks and use them as my red, green and blue grass textures. Seems to work out pretty well most of the time.

A lot might depend on what shader the grass is using, but here's what I typically do when I want to edit grass. Works best when the grass has a RGB map associated with it. I start by converting the diffuse texture to a black and white image. I don't want the diffuse texture to have any color influence on my red, green and blue grass textures. Then I just edit the existing grass textues (like I did here) or steal grass textures I like from other tracks and use them as my red, green and blue grass textures. Seems to work out pretty well most of the time.
Ot doesn't seem pretty straight forward, could you please guide me through it? I would like for example to use imola grass texture for Red Bull Ring

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back