Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,731 comments
Has anyone got or knows if there is a mod for the Race of Champions Buggy.
any information would be greatly recieved
thanks

Attachments

• Race-Of-Champions-Buggy-740x522.jpg
    Race-Of-Champions-Buggy-740x522.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 19
These and other Parts from the AO are only on one side and are then automatically mirrored to the other side.
And those Parts are different in the AO than the rest of the AO.
That's why the AO looks so bad. With this AO painting is impossible.

View attachment 1205522
take a look at the attached edited-gimp-file (quick & dirty edit)... if it helps with your livery-take-up, then it ought to do.
rename txt-file back to "car_chassis__cm-ao_ferrari_296.7z"

ferrari_296.jpg

Attachments

• car_chassis__cm-ao_ferrari_296__7z.txt
    3.5 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
If you grab the right-bottom edge, does it gets bigger?
There is a problem with lua apps atm. If you collapse them, they loose there size definition. So you need to manually resize them.
Apologies for not getting back until like.. a week later, I hadn't realized you posted at the time and completely missed this.

I made a follow up post where I hadn't realized you could actually grab the right bottom edge and drag it to make it larger. Once I realized that was the case, everything was fine. My apologies for the confusion.

Hi man, do you have the link for this mod?
Car is RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 https://racesimstudio.com/formula-hybrid-2021-profile

Tires Textures https://www.racedepartment.com/down...mula-hybrid-formula-2-v6-2018-1k-2k-4k.20507/ or https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-rss-2013-v8-pirelli-real-tyres-textures.48916/

I don't know for 3D model of wet tires. Only available for RSS FH2018, RSS FH2019, RSS FH2022 but not present into the mods data file...I don't know where they come from. CM?

EDIT: for RSS FH2022 you can use this tires, works good
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pirelli-tyres-rss-formula-hybrid-x.33412/
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2022_acu_sochi_3-10-122-21-34-46.jpg

Last edited:
Car is RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 https://racesimstudio.com/formula-hybrid-2021-profile

Tires Textures https://www.racedepartment.com/down...mula-hybrid-formula-2-v6-2018-1k-2k-4k.20507/ or https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-rss-2013-v8-pirelli-real-tyres-textures.48916/

I don't know for 3D model of wet tires. Only available for RSS FH2018, RSS FH2019, RSS FH2022 but not present into the mods data file...I don't know where they come from. CM?

EDIT: for RSS FH2022 you can use this tires, works good
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pirelli-tyres-rss-formula-hybrid-x.33412/
View attachment 1205621
If I want to use this tyres textures for another car mod how can I do it?

Ok, WET tires are added to cars by CSP with Tyres FX active. I'm on 0.1.79.
My question is: wher can I find these original rain textures? Every cars has different ones.
Here I am on Ferrari F310B by VRC and GoodYear textures are taken from slicks.

Screenshot_vrc_1997_ferrari_f310b_acu_cota_2021_4-10-122-6-53-16.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get a quality 1980’s steering wheel .kn5 file, similar to the one Kunos uses for their Lotus 98t, to use as a wheel replacement for many retro mods?

Kazincbarcika v1.10

View attachment 1200308
View attachment 1200307
View attachment 1200306
"The city where I lived when I was young - Kazincbarcika, Hungary.
Kazincbarcika is a fictional, 2.039 miles (3.283 km) long, temporary
street course.
" - @carTOON

features:
  • 18 pit/grid
  • CSP required
  • Jumbotrons™️
  • reverb sound
  • tight and close city racing action

credits:
  • Original track by @carTOON
  • Converted to Assetto Corsa by @RMi_wood
  • 3d-rework, Trees/grass remap, pit lights, bldg textures, new barriers by @pugsang
  • Camera by @shi
  • Logo, preview and sections file by @Fanapryde

:: DOWNLOAD ::

changelog v1.10
  • various shader updates
  • edited some textures

Last edited:
changelog v1.10
  • various shader updates
  • edited some textures

Great work as usual, thank you!

I had some problems with rainFX though, tried to fix it - here's my lines:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = 1ROAD?, 1PIT?, 1OFF?, ROADA?, ROADA11, ROADA12, ROADA13,
SOAKING_MATERIALS = 1ROAD?, 1PIT?, 1OFF?, ROADA?, ROADA11, ROADA12, ROADA13,
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
ROUGH_MESHES = 1GRASS?

;;

Great work as usual, thank you!

I had some problems with rainFX though, tried to fix it - here's my lines:

;;

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = 1ROAD?, 1PIT?, 1OFF?, ROADA?, ROADA11, ROADA12, ROADA13,
SOAKING_MATERIALS = 1ROAD?, 1PIT?, 1OFF?, ROADA?, ROADA11, ROADA12, ROADA13,
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
ROUGH_MESHES = 1GRASS?

;;
Thanks! Links updated

Autodromo di' Napoli - v1.22

bgr_00.jpg
bgr_02.jpg
bgr_04.jpg

features:
  • 22 pit/grid w/AI
  • CSP, rainFX, VAO etc
  • hills, multi-tarmac surfaces, banked corners
credits:
changelog v1.22:
  • rescaled textures
  • road and other shaders correction
  • less advertisement on walls
  • more spectators on main straight
  • night lighting for buildings
  • pit AI adustment by @TITI

:: DOWNLOAD v1.0::
:: DOWNLOAD v1.22 ::

Last edited:
2000 ALMS - Porsche skinpack

Here are 25 Porsches to complete the grid for all the races that year, including Sebring, Petit Le Mans and the Race of a Thousand Years. I hope RD decides to download fast today to download this :D

Enjoy, hope you like it

HaveAGreatDay.jpg

LongPostSorry.jpg

Hi there folks,

Has anybody seen this Mitsubishi GTO that's been doing the rounds recently?

Screenshot 2022-11-04 162749.png

If you have, I was wondering if you had any thoughts. The model is converted from GT Sport or GT7 or something and it looks great. It's encrypted but the data is not. Which is good because basically all the details are wrong - including basic stuff like how many gears it has.

Was wondering if I should share the edits I've made. But I'm a bit apprehensive since this tends to invoke ire from the creator.

Last edited:

Here are 25 Porsches to complete the grid for all the races that year, including Sebring, Petit Le Mans and the Race of a Thousand Years. I hope RD decides to download fast today to download this :D

Enjoy, hope you like it

View attachment 1205849
View attachment 1205850
Unfortunately RD has other plans for me other than checking these beauties out. 200kbs download speed is going to take a minute.

Release version 0.8

Authors: Peugeot905

Here is the Rebellion R450 Grip (based on the R13 model scaled down by 6%).

Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Peugeot905

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8s7psv3jtuuxb3o/rebellion_r450_grip.7z/file

Other Updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other updated Mods: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1

R450 is supposed to represent a fictional prototype class.

-Basically scaled-down LMP1 car with far less power, less weight, more downforce, and grip.

-Handling and driving dynamics should make it feel like a closed-cockpit SuperFormula car.

HP: 450+ Detuned AER engine
Weight: 735 kg Including the driver.
P2P available
Wheelbase: 2.766 meters

Compared to VRC Rebellion R13 (For Example)
+10% more downforce
-15% less drag
+8% more mecanical grip
-200+ less horsepower

Changelog Since the last Beta posting.

-Resized and modified driver model
-Repositioned digital information displays
-Reworked aerodynamic balance.
-Renamed Skins and Folder names
-Slight changes to the Wheelbase length
-Repositioned Default cockpit view

Screenshot_rebellion_r450_grip_highspeedring2_4-10-122-9-8-33.jpg

Screenshot_rebellion_r450_grip_highspeedring2_4-10-122-9-9-33.jpg

Screenshot_rebellion_r450_grip_highspeedring2_4-10-122-9-9-21.jpg

Screenshot_rebellion_r450_grip_highspeedring2_4-10-122-9-9-5.jpg

Screenshot_rebellion_r450_grip_sx_lemans_2-10-122-10-20-43.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_rebellion_r450_grip_highspeedring2_4-10-122-9-8-50.jpg
    Screenshot_rebellion_r450_grip_highspeedring2_4-10-122-9-8-50.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 10
Ascari Race Resort v1.0 by Shin956 + Mike08 + Tyrone

DOWNLOAD

AC Converted by shin956

complete map textures rework and config rework (night lights & building lights, custom grassFX with new textures, etc.) by Mike08

terrain trees, 3D background, rocks and update ext_config (apply parallax, shader updates etc.) by Tyrone

Release Trailer by RustyRussel

some config parts from CrisT86
other fixes, improvements by Sliderman
additional layouts by GzeroD
section files by Fanapryde
cam by DaBaeda
distant airliners, distant balloons and chopper by Mascot
edited terrain texture by GADU
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by macko68, Breathe, Fanapryde, norms, Mascot, twobegreen, gunnar333, RMi

A car enthusiast's wild fantasy made real, the Ascari Race Resort is a private track which allows the well-heeled to indulge their passion for speed in a fairy-tale setting among southern Spain's magnificent Andalusian mountains.(racingcircuits.info)
Conversion from rFactor2.

-CSP required
-24 pit/start
-4 layouts
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original track by Fernando
Converted rF2 version by Lito ArRon
Updated rF2 version by Philrob, T0p5ecret, S.Victor & Corti
-Thank you for giving me permission (Corti)

Enjoy!!

Spa 2022 Update

This is my take on the excellent Spa 2022 mod by guigui0256. I cannot stress enough how I take no credit for this what so ever. Please do not give me any credit or thanks for this. I did basically nothing other than fix a couple of technical issues with the treeline lighting and altered a few textures. I realize this is not a cool thing to do to alter someone else's work without permission. I did reach out to the creator awhile back about these issues and he said he was happy with the track so I don't feel like I am doing anything wrong. If he sees this and asks, I will pull it.

The download is rather large because it is a full track folder. I run the track as it's own separate track, not as an addon in the original Kunos Spa folder. Reason being, his extension impacted how the original Spa looked and I didn't want to change that so I made it a separate track. Sorry for the big download.

Spa 2022 Update

Spa 2022 Update to work with original Spa Folder. Won't alter the original track.

Spa 2022 Update for original Spa Folder

The mods have full support for all of Pyyer's Spa F1 and WEC extensions. In order for them to work properly, please follow the directions below.

1.) Install whichever version of the mod you choose to use.

2.) Install Pyyer's Spa extensions into the track folder. Do not drag them into the root 'assettocorsa' folder or they will not get installed to the correct location.

3.) Install the files in the included 'Files_for_Pyyer_extensions' folder and overwrite anything it asks.

spa_2022.jpg

Notes:

-- If you want the sound effects back, open up the ext_config file and set the ext_config-audio section at the top to ACTIVE = 1. It does weird things on my system so I had to disable it.

Last edited:

Enjoy, hope you like it

View attachment 1205849
View attachment 1205850
This'll be very good for some of the American Le Mans Series Recreations I'm starting. Nice!

well that didnt end well.. tried to replicate the race from Sebring -64. 54 laps (1/4 of the real race). Tyre weare and fuel x2. After almost 45min I going for the pits and Im in 3rd place. Starting to fill up and the other cars left. 72 sec later I drive out in 15th place.
How do I fix so the AI also needs to stay in pits to refuel? All the cars has the same value in car.ini 0.6sec to fill 1L. Cheers all

:lol:

can someone help me? i followed every step but still it doesnt work

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back