Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,910 comments
Hi!!!
This Car is So Wonderfull!!!
But who can made a AO Maps for Exterior and Interior, Wiper Animations, Driver position tweak(when i use the VR, Feet Position/Leg Position is Not Perfect).

it also have some bugs with geometry of suspensions
7RPWdVO0c0g.jpg

I must of missed the Seattle track , so getting that now. The San Fran track I got works great on a solo drive , but I can't seem to find any Ai fix.

Clubber, here is a link that includes the original AI line, but I included a Pitlane AI line, a track preview, and some quickly put together cameras that will hopefully add to your SanFran Short track enjoyment. I found no issues with the original AI line so maybe the original absence of a Pilane AI was giving you trouble. Place the included 3 folders within your sanfran short track folder and overwrite.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l9xc9dfb1b7b5mu/SanFranShortAIandCAMERAS.zip/file

I've also included a link to a replay of a short 2-lap race I concluded with one of the recently released Minis. Hopefully you and others will get a bit of enjoyment from it.

Oh wow!! Can't wait to test this one!! Thanks Wusel! I have an older BMW E36 Judd I got off RD a few months back , and I'm not sure what it is about that little car , but it's probably my most favorite mod car ever made , for any sim! When I test out a new track , it's always been my " go to car ". Hopefully this new one is in the same ballpark.

Edit : Thanks Jody for the AI and cam files for San Fran!! Perfect track to test out the new BMW I just wrote about above! And of course those mini's!

2nd Edit : Jody......the AI work great around San Fran....so thanks a bunch!!

This new BMW 134 Judd seems to be a great car , even though I think it may be just a re-skin of the E36 Judd I got a few months back , with some other minor tweaking. Tested on the ACU version of Bathurst and am down in the 1:57's , and I think 56 or 55's are possible ( for me ). Something really strange in the virtual mirror on the non-S1 version. When you start to turn to the right at a high rate of speed , your car , on the driver side seems to be being chased by an over sized wheel of some sort? Like 5' tall , 6" wagon wheel. The S1 version doesn't get it , and you can only see it in the VM while driving , nothing in the replay.

Last edited:
Something really strange in the virtual mirror on the non-S1 version. When you start to turn to the right at a high rate of speed , your car , on the driver side seems to be being chased by an over sized wheel of some sort? Like 5' tall , 6" wagon wheel. The S1 version doesn't get it , and you can only see it in the VM while driving , nothing in the replay.

I have not tried yet, but I had it before with other mod cars. It then was a giant brake disk... :D

Not my mod, just pasted the link and credit, original post from Dan Busca

Porsche 911 993 RWB v1.5

A new beginning! Something old something new.

This was my first public release and I've come back to it 2 months later using all the new skills I've learned and perfected.

I've done many fixes, improvements and addition. As always the beauty is in the details... Below are just some of of them.

I've made a new yellow skin. I've remastered different coloured brake disks, steering wheel base, seat belts, Porsche logo on back bumper and gauges, all in much higher quality.

I've also remastered almost every material and texture.

I've optimized and improved 3d model reducing load and size but achieving increased fidelity and detail in almost every aspect.

Verrel Aditya has overhauled the sounds for this most likely final public update.

Have a great weekend!

https://mega.nz/#!TrJBGAba!TWYP9Ai2-aax9ZuYvTsuv8fL7KYmLPqNH2-AEIHcA5s

Credits

Leandro Bernal (Assetto Corsa Racer Team) - Creator / Convertor
Matteo Vignaroli (Assetto Corsa Racer Team) - Physics
Guliani Gabriele (Assetto Corsa Racer Team) - Jennabelle and Rough Rhythm Skins
Peter Utecht - Numerous Visual Updates
Dan Bucsa (Our Racing Simulator Project) - See Extensive Changelog...
Timo Laciny - Red RWB, Super Musashi Akira and Rotana Skins and AO Body Map Remaster
Verrel Aditya - Sound Updates

i have question and this is about SOL and content manager i have a problem in the replays my wipers just stay still is this a bug or?
they only work when i get my camera close to them!
Screenshot_mercedes_sls_spa_29-6-119-22-8-46.jpg

-if your i7 is older than 5/8 years, its probably too slow for more than 10 cars at those tracks, on older machines you should NOT use all oppenents available; thats simply too much, use only 10 or so cars,
-use kunos car, as mod cars tend to be performance hogs, when badly made (most dont have LOD a, b or c)
-'GeForce Nvidia 960' is below the official recommendation, GeForce GTX 970, although its higher than minimum requirement, so no wonder here...

The graphics card is very important in the last years, my cpu is 2011, i have i5 2500 with 16 gb ram but last year i change my old GTX 550ti for GTX 1060 6Gb, the performance its fantastic, very games runs in ultra, this is as AC runs:

1068x1050, 59.88 Hz
Sincronización Vertical activada
Limite de FPS activado a 55fps
Antialias 2x
Filtro Anisotrópico 4x
Detalles del Mundo Maximun
Resolución de las Sombras 1024x1024
Generación de Humo Maximun
Mostrar Humo en Retrovisores

Resolución de Reflejos 512x512
Frecuencia de Renderizado Six faces per frame
Distancia de Renderizado 1200m

Efectos de post-procesado activado
Calidad General Very High
Calidad e Reflejos High
Profundidad de Visión Medium
Sin Desenfoque de Movimiento
Espejismo por Calor activado
Rayos Crepusculares activado
FXAA activado

Espejos 256x1024
Alta Calidad activado

I have a non-K i7 3rd gen and just tested le mans FM7 with 20 RSS F2019 cars with most settings on maximum or ultra and using SOL mod + 8xMSAA and SMAA on ultra (these are my standard settings when not using VR), it hovers around 60-80fps on this track starting at the back of the grid and stays around that mark with the odd drop into 50's. Not ideal but I could dial some options down. I have a RTX 2060 so as you have stated it will be more to do with his graphics card rather than the CPU and possibly (as someone else said) some FPS killer apps? I had to remove some F1 style HUD apps as they halved my FPS!

@MrLonguinha17 I suggest you make sure you have the CPU overclocked as much as you are able, this will always help and even non K series i7's can be overclocked to an extent. Check what apps you are using and disable them all, check FPS again and start enabling one at a time and rechecking. If you haven't installed MSI Afterburner, get that and experiment with overclocking the GTX960 but this will be the real killer here sadly and you may not get far. Also I suggest ignoring suggested graphics setting and finding your own sweet spot. The Le Mans FM7 track with a lot of cars is ideal to find out what settings are a good choice for you. Turn all of your graphics settings off or to minimum and see what FPS you are hitting, then gradually enable one by one. It's a long process but it will be worth it. Lastly and the obvious one, make sure you have nothing running on your PC in the background taking up valuable resources while playing AC. But seriously consider investing in a new graphics card, it will help you a great deal!

Yes..at the end of the year I intend to upgrade on my PC. Firstly switching the processor and motherboard (at least generation eight, an i7 or maybe an i5), then the video card, or a 1050, 1060, or 1070, or that say a price more in account, I have to go changing gradually . And these "parts" step for my brother. Memory RAM, 16gb, for now is enough, let's slowly, as I said. Hugs to all by comments ..

Yes..at the end of the year I intend to upgrade on my PC. Firstly switching the processor and motherboard (at least generation eight, an i7 or maybe an i5), then the video card, or a 1050, 1060, or 1070, or that say a price more in account, I have to go changing gradually . And these "parts" step for my brother. Memory RAM, 16gb, for now is enough, let's slowly, as I said. Hugs to all by comments ..

I would absolutely recommend upgrading the graphics card before the CPU and motherboard. If your current setup can take a 960 then it should be able to take a 2060 as they only require a little more power, just make sure your PSU can handle whichever graphics card you decide upon though. Upgrading graphics first will give you the biggest FPS and quality increase over CPU/mobo upgrade.

On this mid range pc, I can run 24-26 cars, world detail,draw distance maxed, and nearly everything else turned up and stay right around 60+fps, less cars obviously it goes up.

But of all the weathers etc, rain,mist nothing really effects it more than simple headlights. Running 24 cars same track etc I'm at 60+ but just changing the time to where all headlights come on and not dark enough to trigger track lighting - frame rate starts jump around especially with replay views that have that long eye effect.

Headlights of all things!

On this mid range pc, I can run 24-26 cars, world detail,draw distance maxed, and nearly everything else turned up and stay right around 60+fps, less cars obviously it goes up.

But of all the weathers etc, rain,mist nothing really effects it more than simple headlights. Running 24 cars same track etc I'm at 60+ but just changing the time to where all headlights come on and not dark enough to trigger track lighting - frame rate starts jump around especially with replay views that have that long eye effect.

Headlights of all things!
your pc specs?

Your hardware shouldn't be overheating, if you are experiencing overheating your cooling solution is failing.
its probably my room i also haven't cleaned my Case maybe dust is causing that if not that it could be a problem with my driver however it doesn't overheat as much as forza horizon 3 i literally need to cap that game to 30 fps just so it would less overheat

Ya, CM or not, the AI line for that track has been wonky for sometime now. If I have time tonight, I'll make one.

@P1ButtPlug, I started working on a new Indi oval AI and cameras tonight, but wanted to check with you first so as not to step on your toes if you were already in the process. Let me know. I won't post anything until I hear from you. Thanks!

@P1ButtPlug, I started working on a new Indi oval AI and cameras tonight, but wanted to check with you first so as not to step on your toes if you were already in the process. Let me know. I won't post anything until I hear from you. Thanks!

Really cool of ya for asking, cheers. I almost found the time but couldn't sit down and get the AI line done. Look forward to your ai lines and cameras :cheers:
Will be really nice to see some proper cameras for the track. Little hint, watch qually attempts from early 2000's that included the 'flower angle'... I'm sure you know what that is :D

Anyone now the solution to ai cars stopping on track during track days with csp enabled. No issue with it disabled?

Nordschleife tourist AI is the track where I get the problem

Last edited:
The Donkervoort looks a whole lot better with the carbon dash.
Heads up for "Legion" 👍

doncarbon.png

If someone (like me) prefers the logo on a transparent background:

I agree, dashboard is way better.
But there's still an issue with left and right mirror. It looks good with shader patch real mirror activated but doesn't work without it.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back