Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,913 comments
Hi guys,

I need your help for identifying some stickers on the #59 Konrad Motorsport Porsche 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 from the 1994 Le Mans race.

View attachment 1258357
I marked the positions of the stickers, which I can not identify. Would be so cool if you guys could help me again.

Thanx
Daniel

Hi Daniel,
I found this photograph, it's blurry but maybe you can make contact with the guys who made the photograph and ask for a better copy?

As brilliant as this looks, it is still looking a bit harsh in transition between the wheel and the gear level, sometimes on the "in", sometimes on the "out". Kind of weird. I wonder why it is not more "smooth" with consistancy.
Yes, big improvement but the hand still teleports between the rim and shifter, unfortunately. Immersion gets crushed, along with my heart.

Been over this a few times now.
I see it as no different to someone when they get a paid mod say from RSS and post a picture on here saying how great it is.
I like seeing stuff people are doing even if they don't offer links or if its something you need to pay for to access.
As you can see I jump from one thing to next, its chaos, i then go back and take a mod at a time and add new things I've learnt or tidy them up a bit.
Its certainly not teasing, I'm not 4 years old, I simply am not skilled enough to be a 'modder' who wants to release stuff.
I enjoy it, and in fairness if a mod on here tells me to stop doing it then i will stop, but with respect, till then i will show some of my workings in a designated AC modding thread as WIP, because that is exactly what they are.
I'll be honest i don't care how others use AC, i don't care about others system specs, as long as stuff works my end I'm happy, i don't care for any credit or modding fame and adulation, i am not doing this for any other reason other than it was a dark art few months ago and now its like in AC terms being given the key to the city.
And i personally didn't think there was enough of certain cars in AC, so i set about adding what i always wanted to see.

At the minute for me its like "Well this Alfa 147 GTA isn't perfect, I've had to crow bar an interior from another 147 into it, its not got an animated cigarette lighter......................... but it is the only way i can at least see an Alfa 147 TA in AC."

I would be open to any serious modders reaching out with help as i've asked in the past, i've much of the work to get it at least in AC.

Sometimes i get tempted by what that guy did with the BEM mods, where you chuck them out there and see what people can do with them with the caveat that they are not perfect but a base.

A tiny part of me wishes i'd not started to learn how to get stuff in AC as i don't use it how i used to use it, just spend my free time in blender rather than race.
yeah I know, and I was not criticizing you or saying you shouldn't be posting pictures of your WIP here.
Just wanted to warn the new guy not to get his hopes up. But good you clarified it (my explanation was a faux one , short of having to explain your true motives for not sharing your creations here ... it was not meant as offensive, and if it was , sorry.)

But indeed maybe you should sometimes share here one of your creations and see what grows out of it.
I myself can't do much else but skin... but I'm sure others here with the right skills will gladly extend on it , esp. if it's a car that is not already in AC!
But totally up to you... you've every right if you wanna keep your stuff on your HD only.

cheers! :cheers:

Is it possible to remove the airballoons in the sky of Nurburgring / Nordschleife? Or are they "baked in"?
What you need is the F22 Raptor mod ;) :P
1.png

EXTRA_A=Turret turns around
EXTRA_B=Door L
EXTRA_C=Door R

EXTRA_D=Surface to Air Missile :sly:

Is it possible to remove the airballoons in the sky of Nurburgring / Nordschleife? Or are they "baked in"?
On vacation and far away from my rig, but if they are baked:
  • use objects inspector to determine the balloons names
  • paste this into the track's ext_config file.

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION = remove balloons
MESHES = (e.g. balloon1, balloon_pepsi or whatever name they have)
IS_RENDERABLE= 0

Last edited:
guys, I have a problem with some bushes on a path that I've almost finished creating, basically everything is in order in the kseditor but in game from one point of the path onwards they are dark as in the photo and until a few exports ago everything seemed to work regularly.

I add that the bushes are grouped together in a few meshes and not individually, I also modified the axis of the object by placing it on a bush, I also disabled the file extension but nothing, the only test left is to separate the kn5 into 2.

do you have any idea about it?

up to here everything ok
Screenshot_12.jpg

problems from here on out!
Screenshot_13.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg

i have divided the kn5 but nothing. :(
Screenshot_7.jpg

Last edited:
On vacation andfar away from my rig, but if they are baked:
  • use objects inspector to determine the balloons names
  • paste this into the track's ext_config file.

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION = remove balloons
MESHES = (e.g. balloon1, balloon_pepsi or whatever name they have)
IS_RENDERABLE= 0
Thanks! I'll try this tonight.

Is anyone working on a grassfx for the recent imola remastered? Pyyer released his extension for it but grass looks still a flat 2d texture

I have a request, can you build the natural brown nut color for the car wheel ? I don't really like the blue cause it's not a 406 taxi movie car.. ( see my photographie for the nut color )

Can we get a link for this fantastic skin too ? :embarrassed:
Oh i see, i just had some Photos of Model Cars for Reference and thought it would be a good idea to color them. I could make them look more used maybe? Would this be an Option or return to stock Metal colors?
Also will try to adapt the Skins for Gen2 aswell.
oh verry sorry i whil do it
Thank you :)

Oh i see, i just had some Photos of Model Cars for Reference and thought it would be a good idea to color them. I could make them look more used maybe? Would this be an Option or return to stock Metal colors?
Also will try to adapt the Skins for Gen2 aswell.

Thank you :)
Personnaly I love the stock metal color if you can just made some skin with the metal nut color for me it's very kind :P

You can delete them, but if you race online, it might cause mismatch errors.

I’m not the biggest fan of anything in the sky, so I just put an underscore in front of the file name, in case I do need them.

Last edited:
Is it that difficult to place made-for-ACC skins onto ACC-to-AC mods?

1684766241124.png

1684766291326.png

guys, I have a problem with some bushes on a path that I've almost finished creating, basically everything is in order in the kseditor but in game from one point of the path onwards they are dark as in the photo and until a few exports ago everything seemed to work regularly.

I add that the bushes are grouped together in a few meshes and not individually, I also modified the axis of the object by placing it on a bush, I also disabled the file extension but nothing, the only test left is to separate the kn5 into 2.

do you have any idea about it?

up to here everything ok
View attachment 1258521

problems from here on out!
View attachment 1258522
View attachment 1258523

i have divided the kn5 but nothing. :(
View attachment 1258528
Just increase the ksAmbient and ksDiffuse -values of the material/meshes?

ChemFlummi Ferrari 296 GT3 ACC Convert

and seeing it got leaked.. wich is a shame because he will not longer continue work on this car .. the Porsche 992 ACC convert..

it makes me sad that people leak unfinished mods like this ... Bonny said its ok to share , as he will no longer answering questions nor help develop the car furher

Last edited:
Ok! Guys!
Shifting animations of Ferrari 308 gtb are almost closed to kunos.
Please try this and give me feedbacks.
If it is ok for you, i will fix hole animation like this.
Thanks to my friend GADU he did already good jobs on his miura!
The file has just gear animations only.
You extract file and overwrite them.

Attachments

• Ferrari_308_GTB_Shifting_Test.zip
    266.3 KB · Views: 14
ChemFlummi Ferrari 296 GT3 ACC Convert

and seeing it got leaked.. wich is a shame because he will not longer continue work on this car .. the Porsche 992 ACC convert..

it makes me sad that people leak unfinished mods like this ... Bonny said its ok to share , as he will no longer answering questions nor help develop the car furher

He never said that its okay to share his Porsche 992... and what are you doing? Leaking it further to other forums!

Ok! Guys!
Shifting animations of Ferrari 308 gtb are almost closed to kunos.
Please try this and give me feedbacks.
If it is ok for you, i will fix hole animation like this.
Thanks to my friend GADU he did already good jobs on his miura!
The file has just gear animations only.
You extract file and overwrite them.
Great job @Young78 and GADU, that's a MASSIVE improvement and looks very natural now.
Immersion restored! :)

Hello your wheel for the Rb19 is great but the DRS diode on the screen are very very dim. Is that possible to fix that , if i may ask ? Sorry if i'm a bit blunt, English is not ma tongue. Have a great day !
that's a thing from RSS original data I think. I'm still thinking whether try to fix it somehow

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back