Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,913 comments
guys, I have a problem with some bushes on a path that I've almost finished creating, basically everything is in order in the kseditor but in game from one point of the path onwards they are dark as in the photo and until a few exports ago everything seemed to work regularly.

I add that the bushes are grouped together in a few meshes and not individually, I also modified the axis of the object by placing it on a bush, I also disabled the file extension but nothing, the only test left is to separate the kn5 into 2.

do you have any idea about it?

up to here everything ok
View attachment 1258521

problems from here on out!
View attachment 1258522
View attachment 1258523

i have divided the kn5 but nothing. :(
View attachment 1258528
You have to turn up the normals then they will have correct brightness.

jaquette-ferrari-virtual-academy-pc-cover-avant-g.jpg

This summer, be prepared for the full recreation of Ferrari Virtual Academy in Assetto Corsa !

FVA458.png
FVAF10.png
FVAF10B.png
FVAF150.png

• All 4 cars fully converted to Assetto Corsa
  • CSP support : Front and rear wing flex, wippers animation, Tyre compounds support for all 3 F1 cars
  • Brand new physics thanks to Biimon, aiming to recreate the handling of the cars like it was in Ferrari Virtual Academy.
  • Tracks skin support : Fiorano edited to look like how it used to look in FVA, as well as skins for Mugello and Nurburgring to use textures from FVA
  • Assetto Corsa and original FVA driver animation
  • New engine sounds, with F458 Challenge being sampled from FVA sound sample.
  • (Maybe if I manage to make it work) FVA revmeter
A trailer will come to celebrate the release of the mod.

In the meantime, the v1 of F1 2010 codemaster mod will be released in 2-3 weeks and the 2008 mod should tag along soon after.

See you this summer !

(Credit to Nachtjäger for the awesome render)

Last edited:

Oooooh I would love to get a go at that R21 but... got asked for a crypting key on the mega link :(

@driver29 In 99% of the cases, it's because the AI has a upshifting number higher than the engine limiter.
Data => open Ai.ini and engine.ini, look for the max rpm on the car, match it on the Ai (lower it by 5/10% for smoothness), save files, pack data on CM, enjoy. If the car is encrypted, don't pack data and backup the original data if there is any.

Last edited:
Oooooh I would love to get a go at that R21 but... got asked for a crypting key on the mega link :(

@driver29 In 99% of the cases, it's because the AI has a upshifting number higher than the engine limiter.
Data => open Ai.ini and engine.ini, look for the max rpm on the car, match it on the Ai (lower it by 5/10% for smoothness), save files, pack data on CM, enjoy. If the car is encrypted, don't pack data and backup the original data if there is any.

I hope VRC have some big update planned for their Texas Motor Speedway in the near future. As their first track mod it's approaching the 5th anniversary of its release and the fact we still haven't got the road course layout enabled is a bit annoying; especially since the LMP900s ran on this course in the ALMS in 2000 & '01, and VRC have a great collection of protos from that era.

And I know this is probably Pie-in-the-Sky, but the Legends Oval alongside the Road Course would be icing on the cake.
Screenshot_vrc_pt_auriel8_vrc_southstar_22-4-123-23-16-11.jpg

Screenshot_legends_ford_34_coupe_vrc_southstar_22-4-123-14-17-44.jpg

I hope VRC have some big update planned for their Texas Motor Speedway in the near future. As their first track mod it's approaching the 5th anniversary of its release and the fact we still haven't got the road course layout enabled is a bit annoying; especially since the LMP900s ran on this course in the ALMS in 2000 & '01, and VRC have a great collection of protos from that era.

And I know this is probably Pie-in-the-Sky, but the Legends Oval alongside the Road Course would be icing on the cake.

I put in a request to them. They replied that there was no plans to... (6mo ago?)

Anyone know how to fix this symptom?
Only the cockpit view has obstacles
Other perspectives do not pose a problem

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 16
hi y'all question related to track modding. I am looking to add gridslots/pitboxes to various track. But i want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I go off the deep in and throw away my remaining sanity.

1. i need to download/gain access a kn5 reader file?
A. What is recomended that is free or cheap but still gets the job done
2. i need to rename and just go gridslot by gridslot to add the gridslots and then pitboxes?
3. magic happens and i upload and call it a day?
so, tl:dr good cheap KN5 file reader so i can modify tracks to add gridslots

Anyone know how to fix this symptom?
My first guess would be a non transparent internal window. Identify the mesh and make it transparent:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = "your internal glass material name"
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1
CAST_SHADOWS = 0
SHADER = ksWindscreen

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I need your help for identifying some stickers on the #59 Konrad Motorsport Porsche 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 from the 1994 Le Mans race.

View attachment 1258357
I marked the positions of the stickers, which I can not identify. Would be so cool if you guys could help me again.

Thanx
Daniel
Captura de pantalla 2023-05-23 090422.png

I can identify here SKB Banka, Slonenhales and "sava-exact" (maybe? looks like a german tyre company). I'm still searching for the others

Last edited:
View attachment 1258332
Does anyone know how to convert this 2020 Audi Q7 from GTA 5 into assetto corsa

Straight into blender.
Not sure i'd have the appetite to do a car like that though. Bit bland.

Screenshot 2023-05-23 082254.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I need your help for identifying some stickers on the #59 Konrad Motorsport Porsche 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 from the 1994 Le Mans race.

View attachment 1258357
I marked the positions of the stickers, which I can not identify. Would be so cool if you guys could help me again.

Thanx
Daniel
1. Kraljeve mesnine
2. Kompas holidays
3. Black & Decker
4. Union pivo
5. SKB banka (old logo)
6. SLONENHALES (SLOVENIJALES)
7. Sava exact

Last edited:
My first guess would be a non transparent internal window. Identify the mesh and make it transparent:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = "your internal glass material name"
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1
CAST_SHADOWS = 0
SHADER = ksWindscreen
Thank you for your advice
I think it is necessary to enter the custom shawl to check the materials.
This vehicle is encrypted and cannot enter the custom shawl.

Straight into blender.
Not sure i'd have the appetite to do a car like that though. Bit bland.

View attachment 1258737
How did you manage to import a BeamNG mod to Blender? I'm curious since I too am planning to convert mods from that game after I finished working on a previously released mod of mine which I converted from GTA V years ago.

1684840235600.png

Showroom 7 -Subaru- v1.0
Screenshot_rfc_subaru_impreza_wrc_s12_sh_showroom7_5-4-123-23-14-37.jpg

-CSP recommended
-3 pit

Credits & Thanks;
Hotwheels Subaru WRX STI (2016) Display Base by GigaPenguin

Warehouse low poly Free low-poly 3D model

"Green screen studio with a softbox" (https://skfb.ly/6QZzC) by vojtaklemperer is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).

AC Converted and Edited by @shi (shin956)
license:

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Gotava Seco Rally Spain - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/copia-di-hungary-slovenia-serbia

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX

• With track skin for grass.

snap.jpg

Attachments

• Gotava Seco.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 12
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back