LeGeNd-1
Premium
- 7,261

- Australia
- GTP_LeGeNd-1
Yes. I do use CM, Custom Shaders Patch SOL, but they're not causing the issue. It's due to some form of encryption that has been put on the mod and I don't think there's any way around it.
Interesting. Then how come the guy posting the mod can make the car look normal in his videos (YT channel Esprit3905)?
Shutoko Revival Project Beta v0.8.1
https://sharemods.com/9l2tbzo0jzuc/Shutoko_Revival_Project_Beta_v0.8.1.rar.html
Hello everyone.
I used to run on this truck before, but this truck has crashed recently. I do not know the cause.
Do you have any idea?
Thank you.
I think it needs the shader patch looking at all the VAO patch files in the track folder. It's a shame, this is the first public link I know of the Shuto that has the completed Minato Mirai loop and I can't drive it as well
Why do people make mods that can ONLY work with shader patch???
Forza's New York track conversion WiP.
Cool your jets though, this guy NEVER releases his conversions.
GTP challenge: let's spam his comments with requests for some releases. He's wavered in the past but has always stuck to his guns. Unleash the crowd-power of GTP..!
I wouldn't get my hopes up. This dude never releases any of his converted mods due to fear of copyright laws. Seems to be a theme common with many Japanese modders.
Funnily enough, lots of his other tracks end up getting converted by other people down the line. Esprit3905 does the Forza tracks, ACU does GRID tracks, etc. So it's just a matter of time hopefully
