View attachment 1271434

Released:Lotus Elise GT1 ´97 LM Spec
Upadate :
-new physics
-new sound
-new wiper animation
have fun!
delete the old car
thanks. are you f302? when i go to launch the car it crashes due to "car sound might be broken" CM is a 1 click fix but when i do that i get no sound at all........

Last edited:
Did some lapping yesterday with the newer GT3 cars at Road Atlanta(ignore the GT1 cars interloping), I'm no esport savant so take it for what you will. The fuel level are all around 50liter except for BMW(40) and Lexus(30), but I did give each some times to run and tweak setups, didn't run the McLaren but I know that car will be slow. The Ferrari(ChemFlummi version) has 60KG ballast and 15% restrictor. The Lexus was from someone's modified Element1999 version that I think is slightly faster than the original. It would be nice if both Lexus and McLaren can be made to match the newer car, or I guess I'll have to slow all others down....
1688828766619.png

Last edited:
I told you If you want any help tell me and you, said okay and then silents nothing :lol:
I made the Lods for the Toyota and SCG007,
Now for the rest of the cars, I need you to
change the name material/mesh name that the "skin" sits to the (car_paint) so the CM can create the Lods and then send me the cars .kn5 so I can create the LODs
the Problem is that the CM can find a (car_paint mesh) to create the LODs like the ACs
View attachment 1271398
View attachment 1271400
Thank you very much for your proposal but with each modification of the main 3d you have to redo the lods , it’s very nice of you but I won’t ask you every time .... , people have to wait or make a donation for it (we’re talking less than 5 euros for CM!!!) it’s not much and I don’t need it!

View attachment 1271434

Upadate :
-new physics
-new sound
-new wiper animation
have fun!
delete the old car

car sound file:
delete the file "f302_lotus_elise_gt1_97.bank"
use this sound file:

I cant leave the pits with the car for some reason

View attachment 1271434

Upadate :
-new physics
-new sound
-new wiper animation
have fun!
delete the old car

car sound file:
use this sound file:

How is the lotus compared to Legions one ? Can somebody compare?

i have the same problem and i want now if a site to download all f302 mods????

here are a few (if you can get into discord through this link) its one of the only places that i no of where mods are catergorised by mod maker. if you dont have discord i will upload the links here

Last edited:
New doublezero track at RD, Pascani Motorpark:

Good stuff, I feared he'd disappeared after a few months of silence. His Mount Tempus project, previewed on YouTube, looks so epic it would be a shame (though understandable) if he ran out of time or enthusiasm to finish it.

Think I got everything worked out for Imola stock and Imola F1 2021 mod. Give it a try and let me know of problems. Please remember to backup existing files and folders first. I don't want to cause anyone any problems.

Imola Update

--Proper folder structure for extracting
-- Darkened up the trees on the F1 2021 mod
-- Better (I think at least) seasonal changes
-- Added lights to the F1 2021 mod. I know F1 doesn't race at night but I like using Pyyer's mod for driving other cars because I like his graphical changes so I needed the lights back
--Removed the 3D trees
-- Some tweaks to some materials to remove incorrect coloring in the fall.
-- Grooves skin to get rid of the purple tinted groove line.

My changes are separated by what they do. They can easily be disabled by editing the ext_config file and setting the option you want turned off to ACTIVE = 0. If this works and Pyyer allows, this may end up on RD at some point.

View attachment 1140303
can u resend a link?

here are a few (if you can get into discord through this link) its one of the only places that i no of where mods are catergorised by mod maker. if you dont have discord i will upload the links here
At least for me the link doesnt work

Before I update my RD Brands Hatch resource with this version, hoping I could get another look from some people here to make sure I didn't miss something. I did the best I could to get the colors\brightness to match on my new logo objects with the original bridge material for the last two bridges, but you will see some differences under very bright lighting. I still can't find a picture of the Burton Power logo on the first bridge so for now it just says Brands Hatch.

The digital display at the s\f line has 4 options. You can Activate any one you want by editing the ext_config-lights-display.ini file at the bottom. There are descriptions for what each one does. Can't remember what I have it set to by default. All of these tweaks can be disabled by setting them inactive in the ext_config file so you can pick and choose what you want to use.

The two skins are not needed for the other stuff to work. Thought maybe some people might like them. They simply make the grass and trees progressively darker.

Brands Hatch black bridges test

Couple of pics of what to expect:

View attachment 1169274
View attachment 1169275
nvm found it

Last edited:
At least for me the link doesnt work
no problem, here are all the car's from F302 on discord: (the alfa is a btcc version)

Last edited:
no problem, here are all the car's from chem-flummi on discord: (the alfa is a btcc version)

Thank you

View attachment 1271434

Upadate :
-new physics
-new sound
-new wiper animation
have fun!
delete the old car

car sound file:
use this sound file:

Here's a better shifting animation.
Remove the .txt extension and put it in the 'animations' folder, overwriting when asked.

Attachments

• shift.ksanim.txt
    98.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Just curious because I'm working on a kart AI, but what is the best Kart mod out there?
my personal favourite kart atm is Kart OTK KZ by REG Simulations, a paid mod (3usd) but worth it imho.

EDIT : here the official link for buying the mod ,

it comes with only 3 skins , so I added some (quick plain) extra ones, which anyone is welcome to download here

1688897949109.png
1688897980032.png

1688898004021.png
1688898020255.png

Should anyone have other skins (with decals and numbers ) for this one, please consider sharing them here. Thx!

Last edited:
and this one aswell?

I already did some work on Mugello that I released awhile back. The date stamp on my Mega file says 7/12/2022 but I swear it hasn't been that long. I must have made changes since then and never posted an update. This is the current version I have. Not really any tree work, mostly just the grass and added track lights.

Mugello mod v0.99

I'm not sure I ever drove Magione but I can have a look at it and see what I can do.

EDIT: Just had a look at Magione. It looks good to me as is. Maybe the VAO patch makes the tree shadows too dark, but other than that, it looked fine. Is there something specific you see wrong with the grass and trees that i'm overlooking?

EDIT2: Just noticed one really bad looking tree at the end of the front stretch I think. I might just hide it if I can't fix the texture. Also, i'm not sure what's going on with the seasonal adjustments. They are a mess. Doesn't seem like anyone took the time to actually test them.
i need that one aswell:lol:

no problem, here are all the car's from chem-flummi on discord: (the alfa is a btcc version)

Chem Flummi ? These are all cars from F302... Afaik that's not the same modder ?

Chem Flummi ? These are all cars from F302... Afaik that's not the same modder ?
yes great spot i got the name muddled up i uploaded the correct things but put from the wrong modder in my op, i have now changed it thanks for pointing that out. sorry if that confused you

Last edited:
no problem, here are all the car's from F302 on discord: (the alfa is a btcc version)

For the BTCC I’m just going to redo them all; I still have the BMW and the 406 ..., so not for all now ...

__custom_showroom_1688881426.jpg

Thank you very much for your proposal but with each modification of the main 3d you have to redo the lods , it’s very nice of you but I won’t ask you every time .... , people have to wait or make a donation for it (we’re talking less than 5 euros for CM!!!) it’s not much and I don’t need it!
well as you like, but don't forget to change the material that I told you, because when you will get the CM you will have a problem creating the LODS

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back